Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;884892442776002561]https://twitter.com/MicheleCHaddon/status/884892442776002561[/video]

That doesn't sound good. Is it normal to brief families at the potential scene if nothing was found?

@am80
Nobody's ruling out any possibilities. And certainly not with the drug factor in play.... but East-central PA, if I'm not mistaken, is a traditionalist and predominantly German/Irish region.... You go just 60-80 miles east to the center of NJ and the Italian-American population increases drastically but Bucks co., I'm not so sure....

@am80
Nobody's ruling out any possibilities. And certainly not with the drug factor in play.... but East-central PA, if I'm not mistaken, is a traditionalist and predominantly German/Irish region.... You go just 60-80 miles east to the center of NJ and the Italian-American population increases drastically but Bucks co., I'm not so sure....

Lower Bucks and Philly have traditionally had a very well documented organized crime operations. I don't think they are as active as they were in years past however this just happened recently.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...-in-connection-with-drug-overdose-deaths.html

I was looking at the twitter pic of the DA talking to the families. They are really being strong. It would take all I had not to run through the 90 acres on that property screaming my kids name, like a lunatic. Prayers for these families I cannot imagine. This is just messed up. I'm glad LE is using all their resources to bring some resolution.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Ironically I knew the man Richard - he is originally from Doylestown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288