Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is back in jail on charges he attempted to see Meo's car to a friend for $500. Receiving stolen property. The unsigned title to the car was inside, along with Meo's diabetic kit. Weintraub is heading to the court now to argue the bail situation. This is NOT looking good for these young men. :/

I love the DAs authority and decisiveness. He's handsome too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DA: "What I believe is not what matters, it's what I can prove."

I like this guy. JMO.

What I find odd is the fact the title to car was in the car when found..Something very strange with that

Meo is a type 1 diabetic. If in fact he has been without his insulin then I strongly suspect if not killed by CD he died of Diabetic shock.

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the title was in Meo's car? Could he possibly have thought he was going to sell the car to Cosmo. Part of ruse to lure him?
I have never kept my titles in my vehicles. JMO

This DA is great. You can tell he actually cares about the families, he is doing his best to answer questions and making himself available.

It's a big white barn, not an actual garage like most people have on their property, there are a few pictures in the articles I have read over the last few days

I'd say that him trying to sell the car probably ties him in to this.

Also, regardless of what is legally allowed to happen re: shooting on your property, I'd wager that the neighbors are probably better judges of how "normal" that was at this particular property.

Meo is a type 1 diabetic. If in fact he has been without his insulin then I strongly suspect if not killed by CD he died of Diabetic shock.

Just tragic.

Wow - interesting way of answering question about cooperation from POI's parents by the DA...

Forgive me as I know nothing about arraignments, but will the press be allowed there? Assuming since the DA gave the address they will be there..is this something that will be broadcast live?

Looks like he'll be charged again for stolen car

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

What I find odd is the fact the title to car was in the car when found..Something very strange with that

Yes odd that title was in car, maybe that was the lure to get him to that parking lot. "Hey I might be interested in buying your car, can you come by at so and so time at so and so place so I can take a look?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member