GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That trail looks like an ATV or Jeep trail, possibly for maintenance access.

I think the search team checked this area, but I will follow up with them.

I know it sounds crazy, but I'd be tempted to look out back in the long grass, to see if anyone's had a little 'nest' there, where they could have been watching the house.

It would have been fantastic if a K9 had been brought in.

I think long grass means grass that was not mowed in a while rather than tall field grass. I will also check on this.

And please join our merry little band here at WS. I promise it's not painful. :)

A personal item like a photo was my first thought too zwieb - a camera or something personal Holly had that possibly wasnt valuable but was worth something to the person who broke in.

Once more, I think this was very opportunistic - and brazen - and stupid. Was this a teenager who did this? Someone with no thought of what they are risking by breaking into that particular trailer?!

This break in was a perfect time to get a K9 in there and get a scent - it would be so fresh seeing that there has been such little activity in there from others. It would be interesting to see what comes up.

I do not think it was a teen.
Someone was in there to retrieve something they left there or looking for what they didn't find when they took Holly. All JMO
Seems very risky to break into the home of a missing possibly murdered woman.

I agree, that Holly would not want to put her family through this. It is definitely a long shot that it may have been her returning. But stranger things have happened and the truth about what has happened to her remain unknown. I just think every angle should be looked at. :)

Can someone point out on a map what trailer is hers or the general area?

I'm not sure if it means anything, but does that look like a footpath in the photo to anyone else, worn between the tarmac area and the mobile home park?

On google maps it appears there is a white fence that would block access?

I can't figure out how to paste a map here, but google map "Fetters Lane, Wescosville".

Krocks Court and Fetters lane, both have easy road access for a vehicle to have an easy escape route and to wait or hide. I would be curious to know if there is an open path from the back of the trailer park up against route 222 that leads to either of those roads.
I'm not sure where her home was to see if that even makes sense.

Can someone point out on a map what trailer is hers or the general area?

This is the best image I could get so far of the front of Holly's trailer. Her's is the one in the back right corner, white with the black trailer hitch on the front and the shed to it's immediate right.

If you take a walk around that area you can see she is smack dab in the middle of a sea of trailers. There is a road that runs directly behind the rear of her trailer which was the easy out for the perp.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.561496,-75.575943,3a,75y,4.07h,88.86t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s8MTFp32cXGXhprl1AW2Xfg!2e0

Thank you so much for this map. In my mind, for some reason, I thought the yard with grass with fence was her backyard, but it is actually her front yard.

You're welcome!

It's hard to get a good shot of the front because she's in that tiny cul-de-sac and the google man doesn't walk back there lol.

The rear shot gives the best view of the side/front and shows her rear door, which was reported to be left open a bit after she went missing.

You're welcome!

It's hard to get a good shot of the front because she's in that tiny cul-de-sac and the google man doesn't walk back there lol.

The rear shot gives the best view of the side/front and shows her rear door, which was reported to be left open a bit after she went missing.

Ok...I am confused. I see a great shot of her front, if her front yard is indeed the fence with grassy yard, which I thought previously was her backyard.
The map with a small porch near dirt road with a shed in background, is from August 2011, which had no steps at that point that I am seeing.
The steps that LE took, are they from that porch?, or from the porch with the green grass and fence?
I am confused because when you mention rear shot, then that would mean that the grassy fenced in part is her backyard??
IMOO.

Ok...I am confused. I see a great shot of her front, if her front yard is indeed the fence with grassy yard, which I thought previously was her backyard.
The map with a small porch near dirt road with a shed in background, is from August 2011, which had no steps at that point that I am seeing.
The steps that LE took, are they from that porch?, or from the porch with the green grass and fence?
I am confused because when you mention rear shot, then that would mean that the grassy fenced in part is her backyard??
IMOO.

I think I made it confusing lol. When I said front, I was referring to the short end of her trailer with the window and trailer hitch, because when you view her home from the cul-de-sac, that's the side you see, as opposed to the actual front door which was only visible from the side.

I wonder if there are any plans to do a more thorough search of the adjacent junkyard? My family member drives ZG's (Holly's son) school bus and said she see's a lot of vultures sitting around and circling that area.

Thank you for the map!!! Really puts a good perspective on the location. From the back, there are not as many windows from others homes as I imagined. The back of the house, would allow a car in and out quick, but it is still out in the open with the homes so close. I would imagine screaming could be heard.

A few questions:
Where did her boyfriend see the tire tracks, flattened grass?

I do not see a date on the pictures. When was the road work done? They would have had a front row view of her daily activities. And by the looks of the work, they were there for more than a day or two.

There are sheds everywhere! I am assuming that unless the homeowner allows it, the police would need a warrant to search them?

I hope that the bus driver reported seeing vultures. Although my husband just said he sees turkey vultures around here all the time, they're pretty common.

Thank you for the map!!! Really puts a good perspective on the location. From the back, there are not as many windows from others homes as I imagined. The back of the house, would allow a car in and out quick, but it is still out in the open with the homes so close. I would imagine screaming could be heard.

A few questions:
Where did her boyfriend see the tire tracks, flattened grass?

I do not see a date on the pictures. When was the road work done? They would have had a front row view of her daily activities. And by the looks of the work, they were there for more than a day or two.

There are sheds everywhere! I am assuming that unless the homeowner allows it, the police would need a warrant to search them?

I hope that the bus driver reported seeing vultures. Although my husband just said he sees turkey vultures around here all the time, they're pretty common.

On the bottom left on the google map it has 2014 Google, with an image date: August 2011.

The junkyard has been searched more than once. At least once by LE and "a dog". I would rate a junkyard as being one of the more difficult places to search.

Seems the one time that I can remember (different case entirely) where someone who had a junk yard killed a woman they found the bone pieces and cell phone remains in a trash fire site on the property.

The junkyard has been searched more than once. At least once by LE and "a dog". I would rate a junkyard as being one of the more difficult places to search.

Just out of interest..
I remember when first looking at this case when Holly went missing - and did a street view walk of the area across the other side of the Highway in the junk yard there. Was that section of the junk yard (across the Highway) looked at?

I had wondered if there had been any leads to think Holly had gone in the direction towards the Highway or across the Highway?

Seems the one time that I can remember (different case entirely) where someone who had a junk yard killed a woman they found the bone pieces and cell phone remains in a trash fire site on the property.

You reminded me of another case where a child was eventually found in the boot of a car. The searchers were gathered around the car as they were organizing the search parties - people had been leaning on the boot and no one knew the poor child was in there :(

You reminded me of another case where a child was eventually found in the boot of a car. The searchers were gathered around the car as they were organizing the search parties - people had been leaning on the boot and no one knew the poor child was in there :(
Wasn't that a heat related death? Child playing crawled in the trunk and . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517