GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

If the police are denying the two cases are linked, let's define "linked".

The people ARE in fact linked. HG, SF, MH and JR all worked at Allen Organ but some at different times. Is there a deeper connection than just co-workers?
Are HG and SR linked? Both Allen Organ employees (but not at the same time). So maybe they did not know each other. But other people knew them both.
Motive for HG disappearance and SR murder? Non reported by police to date. This is the link that's missing. One person murdered SR and another with the disappearance of HG. Same person or different?

There's too many coincidences. The same workplace, all in the same age range (40's). And coincidentally, three of the four players here (the fourth is unknown at this time) have/had gotten DUI's. So most were the same age, same workplace, and drank at bars. Did they know each other from a bar? This may really, REALLY be grasping at straws, but one of the closest bars in that area would be the Buckeye Tavern (which coincidentally is located right next door to someone important to Holly) It burned down in 2015. From what I was able to find so far, they know where it started, but had a hard time determining how. Now, there was another fire at Stephanie Roof's house as well. Just a bit strange that fires/arsons occurred at or nearby people involved in these cases.

I am very familiar with the Buckeye. If I saw pics of all involved I would be able to say if they frequented there.
The fire was most likely a cigarette.
Although I did do a side eye up to the left pondering your thought.

Jamie Metzger also was said to frequent bars.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...th-charged-with-murder-of-Holly-Grim/42088422

"On September 27th 2016, a Search Warrant was executed on the property of Michael Horvath in Ross Township (2368 Woodhaven Drive) and investigators unearthed bones. DNA from one (1) of the bones has since been compared to the known DNA profile of Holly Grim and determined to be a match. Monroe County Coroner Robert Allen has ruled the death a homicide. An arrest warrant was secured and served on Michael Horvath on October 13, 2016 and he is currently in custody.”

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...th-charged-with-murder-of-Holly-Grim/42088422
Connect with us... Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News"

Press conference today at 11AM.

If there was a DNA match back in 2014, I wonder why it took more than 2 years to get a search warrant for his house??

Finally some closure for the family.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I want to say to Holly's family and friends how sorry I am for this outcome. I'm glad the torture of not knowing is over for you. You have my full support in going forward from this point to prosecute and convict this man.

So it turns out that little bloodstain on her door was relevant after all.

Article about a Michael Horvath killed as a teenager. Same guy?

I think what they're saying is when interviewed he told them he helped with a washer/dryer and may have scratched his finger. At that time it wasn't enough to arrest him based on that. Whatever made them dig up his backyard we don't know, only that they had a glaring suspicion about this guy for a few years. I'm sure it will all come out in the next few days.
My deepest condolences to the family, such a senseless crime.

I have watched this since the beginning. This was honestly one case that I had doubts that she would never be found. I'm so glad that maybe this may give her family some kind of peace.

But when they say one of the bones, are they thinking there might be others there? I hope we get more answers.

Rest in Peace Holly.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

If there was a DNA match back in 2014, I wonder why it took more than 2 years to get a search warrant for his house??

If that's the case, they left her family worrying and hanging onto hope for two years?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

There was just a live press conferrence. I'm not finding any links to it put up just yet, but a few things worth noting:

~ They found "many,many" bones that matched to Holly

~This investigation was very carefully laid out regarding the LE's movements and actions

~Horvath is in Monroe County Jail without bail

~ Preliminary hearing is Oct. 24

~Kidnapping charges have been added in Lehigh County (two counts)

~They believe Holly was abducted alive, but murdered in Monroe County

~ They cannot answer yet ghow long Holly may have remained alive

~30 to 40 troopers aided with dig, Professor Durkmat (sic?) and many students also helped, and took many bones back to university with them to examine

~The cause of death is listed as "Homicidal violence"

~They are not discussing the extent of the trauma at this point, they have "a lot" of evidence to investigate yet

~They are still investigating why he chose her-they don't know if he was stalking her yet.

~They do not know yet if there are other missing women related to Horvath yet, but there was no evidence of other people on his property

~Horvath had a "planner" that he wrote in that was seized. He may have written about Holly in this planner. There was evidence of another stalking victim written in the planner

~The wife, Cathy Horvath- they can't comment yet about her knowing about the murder, but said it doesn't appear that she knew about it

~They stated that Horvath had "certain tendencies" that he was found to have, may have related to sexual deviance

Very high emotions today. Much more info is going to be forthcoming today and in the following weeks. LE very well likely may have saved another woman's life by arresting him today.

This is really not the outcome any of us wanted. I hope to go see her mom in the next few days. She had steadfastly held out hope that Holly was alive. While this is the most heartbreaking news a mother can receive, I hope in time there is closure and peace. Holly's boyfriend and son must also be suffering this loss. Having met most of Holly's family and friends, I can only imagine how today's news was received.

A couple of the searchers have contacted me and are suffering grief of the own from Holly's passing and from not finding Holly in time (critical incident stress). For those searchers and those who are not WS members but look here for information (Purple Shirts), Holly was most likely gone before any of us put boots on the ground. Nothing you did or did not do would have changed this outcome. Take a small measure of satisfaction that you "may" have kept Horvath's attention on what you were doing, rather than what PSP was doing. You executed your mission to the best of your ability with the information you had at hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back