GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

Why the delay in arresting him? Oh right they have to clear everyone else first. So you think that the sealed search warrant in SR case is not the same sealed search warrant of Horvath property? Why do you say it is pretty well accepted that neighbor shot SR? I haven't heard anything about SR case since the day before they started to dig at Horvath property when they searched SR neighbors house. I also found it odd with all the items seized from Horvath residence I heard no mention of guns (other than stun guns) being confiscated as his wife said he was an avid hunter and that it has now been confirmed Holly was shot. Were there any guns or firearms seized from SR neighbors house as we know she was shot?

Do you think MH and MR knew each other, and is it possible that MH stored the gun he used to shoot Holly at MR's house to keep it hidden?

Also, has it been confirmed that it IS indeed MR living across the street from Stephanie's house? I ask only because he has an older brother, JR.

Horvath meet the women he called the morning of Holly's disappearance on adultfriendfinder wonder if this guy also had an account on there?

Do you remember way, WAY back, when Holly first disappeared, how there was a rumor that she had something to do with an "adult website"? Could it have been this dating site? That info seemed to be largely unconfirmed, and to be honest, there were so many rumors going around locally that not much credibility was given to it....but seems a little funny now in hindsight.

I'm fairly certain I recall reading that Horvath's prelim hearing has been moved to November 14th now.

Do you think MH and MR knew each other, and is it possible that MH stored the gun he used to shoot Holly at MR's house to keep it hidden?

Also, has it been confirmed that it IS indeed MR living across the street from Stephanie's house? I ask only because he has an older brother, JR.

I have heard that all 4 people(HG, SR, MH, and MR) all worked at allan organ at some point. The report said she died of a single gunshot wound so somewhere there has to be a gun but I have no idea where.

For that address across the street from SR had three people listed with same number for each. Didn't see any mention of a JR.

Do you remember way, WAY back, when Holly first disappeared, how there was a rumor that she had something to do with an "adult website"? Could it have been this dating site? That info seemed to be largely unconfirmed, and to be honest, there were so many rumors going around locally that not much credibility was given to it....but seems a little funny now in hindsight.

I don't remember it being specifically an adult website. I remember tracker said something about risky adult behavior. One could potentially consider that website risky.

MR is the older brother and lives in Colorado(to the best of my knowledge). I believe that it is JR we are looking at here.

MR is the older brother and lives in Colorado(to the best of my knowledge). I believe that it is JR we are looking at here.

I thought the person of reference was JR too. He has public info re: profession as a cabinetmaker/Allen Organ experience. I'm not convinced that he is involved in any way though........could be that he had info that helped in the MH warrant, but that doesn't make him a suspect.

That makes so much more sense. The only info I found about MR was him living in Colorado as well. I never took the next step and looked up JR, because I assumed it was MR in the house. I found some info that he was into competitive cycling. Just didn't seem like a shooting creeper, to be honest, seemed more like a yuppie. I agree it's very likely it may be JR in the home.

I don't remember it being specifically an adult website. I remember tracker said something about risky adult behavior. One could potentially consider that website risky.

I'm really trying to jog my memory about this. Maybe Tracker can chime in if he sees this. I could swear somebody told Tracker that they saw a photo of Holly on an adult website, and that she could have been involved in "risky adult behavior" like you mentioned. I may have to go back and look at Holly's thread #1 to find an exact post.

I'm really trying to jog my memory about this. Maybe Tracker can chime in if he sees this. I could swear somebody told Tracker that they saw a photo of Holly on an adult website, and that she could have been involved in "risky adult behavior" like you mentioned. I may have to go back and look at Holly's thread #1 to find an exact post.
Thread 1 page63......Tracker states that he heard she MAY have been involved in "risky adult alternative lifestyle activities".

I found the post! Thanks for your link, I'm using it at as a jumping off point. Thread #1, page 64, first post on the page. A friend claims they saw Holly's photo on an adult fetish site. LE deleted the link and images from her phone. I wonder who this friend was, and if it was the same adult hook-up site Horvath was on, if there's any truth to it whatsoever (which seems rather unlikely).

Thread 1 page63......Tracker states that he heard she MAY have been involved in "risky adult alternative lifestyle activities".

The first paragraph of that post gives me the chills.

I wonder who this person was that was removed from the search efforts. I wonder if it was a friend of Horvath's, or Horvath himself. I wonder if it was "JR"?

There is a woman who is a member of Holly's page and also the SAR group page that's worked on Holly's case. She made some very incredibly incriminating statements right before Horvath was arrested. When his facebook page was found, she kept arguing with posters that it was not his page, that they were wrong...yet there were clearly visible comments from her to MH *on* his facebook page. Other posters called her out on it, and she didn't respond.

Then later, after MH was arrested, she made a comment about him "torching" Holly. This was way, WAY before it was released to the press that there was ash residue in the soil where Holly was buried. Again, posters questioned her, and she disappeared.

Didn't know what to think, but I knew this person from high school. She had a history as a teen of being mentally unstable, aggressive, fairly violent, and a drug user. I am just wondering if this was the searcher that was asked to step aside, because she seems to be a friend of, or have direct ties to Horvath.

Knowing what we know about this case now, and then going back and reading Holly's first thread, and how very, very *close* WS'ers were on some things is just blows my mind.

I thought that person was a friend of Holly's. But I can't remember now why I thought that.

I thought that person was a friend of Holly's. But I can't remember now why I thought that.

I thought so at first too, but I don't think they knew each other now. This person has made so many strange and contradictory statements; I think there may be a lack of clarity and clear thinking on their part. I'd seen the person defend Horvath, claim he'd never hurt anyone. Then she denied his *obvious* facebook page was his, told posters they had no idea what they were talking about....yet there were public facebook posts between her and Horvath on his page in 2014. Then she made a statement about how Horvath "torched" Holly ( no info even close to resembling that comment had been released). She claims to have retired from Allen in 1998 (she would have been 27 or so), but then speaks as if she knows daily activities and current employees, even speaks as if she knows Stephanie Roof and JR/MR. I think this is just a person eager to intergrate themself into the case, and tends to run on a bit about things they don't have much knowledge of. She is definitely , without question a friend of Horvath's. IMO, someone like this would be very, very easy to ply information about the case out of. I'm sure Horvath was able to get info out of quite a few people like this; they were friends, had worked together, extremely gossipy small town, etc.

There was also I person that was deemed to be disabled that was posting, I think I remember reading. Not sure if this is someone else.

There was also I person that was deemed to be disabled that was posting, I think I remember reading. Not sure if this is someone else.

I do remember that.....it was allegedly a young girl posting to Holly's page. I attended a candlelight vigil for Holly and the state police were there. They spoke to the crowd and confirmed that the disabled girl was really a young (ish) girl. Her postings were quite strange though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back