GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Really odd dump site/situation. Just over the city line, in full view of houses and playground, in an alley that looks like it gets use, and covered by a large mattress. It’s not easy to transport and move a mattress. The PD needed a van. The body badly decomposed but couldn’t have been there long. Really odd.
This Google shot is from July 2021, looks more open in the news video- Google Maps
<modsnip - no source link for image>

Last edited by a moderator:
Really odd dump site/situation. Just over the city line, in full view of houses and playground, in an alley that looks like it gets use, and covered by a large mattress. It’s not easy to transport and move a mattress. The PD needed a van. The body badly decomposed but couldn’t have been there long. Really odd.

If you look through Google streeview at the different dates, you can see it's overgrown and messy at times and in the October 2018 image, there are what appear to be mattresses stacked in the alley so it possibly wouldn't have seemed odd for it to be there.

Right across the road is a huge graveyard

Moo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230117_033812_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_033812_Maps.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 39
There's a playground on the other side of the fence that runs along that alley...fwiw. (ETA: the BIG trees on the left that run along that fence are in the playground. Just saying...)

The video says white woman. (@ 54 secs)

Last edited:
It's not gonna surprise me at all if this is her. If you know that area and need to try to distance yourself from where the crime occurred.....i think it is a rough enough area that someone could possibly think maybe they will get away with it by dumping her there, thinking they won't be able to tell how she got there (or, if dumb enough, her identity at all).

Did they ever say what they were specifically looking for in the landfill?

I wonder if they know who the woman they found in Chester County is yet? i saw they are going to test to find out how she died, because there wasn’t signs of blunt force trauma. Whoever it is… sad

Did they ever say what they were specifically looking for in the landfill?

I wonder if they know who the woman they found in Chester County is yet? i saw they are going to test to find out how she died, because there wasn’t signs of blunt force trauma. Whoever it is… sad
I believe it's Delaware County, not Chester, and no, they haven't said yet who it is.

I don't think Jennifer ever planned for her son to stay all night with a business associate. <modsnip - not victim friendly> MOO
I agree. I just can’t see a responsible mother letting their son stay with a business associate overnight for no good reason…

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
It hasn’t been said when the son was picked up. 2PM is when the business associate last saw Jennifer. The son was at school that day so he was probably picked up from there or the bus. I have T seen a time stated for when the pick up was.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
If he picked him up at the bus stop. That means he was alone with Jennifer in the time leading up to her disappearance. LE said something may have happened to her Tuesday, not Wednesday. <modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back