GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

It was difficult to understand, but I think the connection to the boy in the box is Jennifer's Grandfather, who was a Philly cop?

Last edited:
Another body was found in Delaware County last night. No word on gender, age, or race.
The location given by the reporter is off, the 8600 block of Lindbergh is in a dead end. It's here, on 291 (Printz Blvd.), the rut patches are a dead giveaway:
I forgive the reporter, the area is correct, and it's all bad news.

Has this link been posted? I didn't recall hearing the stuff about the former neighbor of the business partner. <modsnip - sleuthing non-POI>

Last edited by a moderator:

O/T

This area was in my stomping ground way back in the day.

The recently-discovered body was "badly decomposed". It makes me wonder just how long this body was there and what else has been dumped or disposed of at that location in previous years? Note this Google Streets image of that *exact location*, captured in July 2021. Note the approximately-body-sized object wrapped in blue plastic (possibly pool liner or cover?):

Decomposed body found in mattress in Upper Darby.

Last edited:
O/T

This area was in my stomping ground way back in the day.

The recently-discovered body was "badly decomposed". It makes me wonder just how long this body was there and what else has been dumped or disposed of at that location? Note this Google Streets image of that *exact location*, captured in July 2021. Note the approximately-body-sized object wrapped in blue plastic (possibly pool liner or cover?):

Decomposed body found in mattress in Upper Darby.

I think if a body had been out there for 2 weeks it would be badly decomposed, especially with the unseasonable warmth during the days she disappeared.

Police are searching through a wooded area in Royersford, Pennsylvania, in connection to the case of a Montgomery County woman who has been missing for more than two weeks, sources confirmed with NBC10.

SkyForce10 was over the scene as police searched through an area behind a building along the 200 block of North 5th Street in Royersford, Wednesday afternoon. Sources told NBC10 the search is in connection to the disappearance of 43-year-old Jennifer Brown.

I think if a body had been out there for 2 weeks it would be badly decomposed, especially with the unseasonable warmth during the days she disappeared.
Of course, but my point is that a July 2021 photo of that exact location shows a plastic covered shape the size and general shape of a human body. The covered object may be old car parts or a bunch of rocks, but... it might be worth searching back for other context-relevant shapes or issues related to that location.

Again, O/T (unless current body is identified as JB).

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back