GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

NBC 10 is reporting that her cause of death is not apparent and the medical examiner will need more time with her. I find the interesting and wonder how common that is and what that could mean? I assume not visible wounds
Wow… not what I was expecting. But yes I guess possibly just not visible wounds?

Last edited:
NBC 10 is reporting that her cause of death is not apparent and the medical examiner will need more time with her. I find the interesting and wonder how common that is and what that could mean? I assume not visible wounds
So she wasn't shot/stabbed. It could be suffocation ( oh I don't know, the plastic tarp) or drugged. <modsnip - comments from family not allowed> even LE commented that they don't feel this is some drug deal or OD.
( in the comment section a wk ago)
So we wait on an autopsy, blood tests will take awhile as we all know. Now I'm concerned about the business cameras and if they work. UGH! All IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
That likely means we'll be waiting several months for tox screen results to come back. Interesting information thanks!

Now I'm curious what led LE to search the landfill?

Last edited:
I wonder if they ever fib and say the cause of death was not apparent to get someone to fess up to dumping the body out of panic when she died in their presence. Only to be like "psyche!" she was strangled, but thanks for confessing you put her there....

That likely means we'll be waiting several months for tox screen results to come back. Interesting information thanks!

Now I'm curious what led LE to search the landfill?
Yes, I'm thinking tox screen is the key now too. Could she have been poisoned or given some strong pills in her food and drink by a 'friend'? :(

Any chance those businesses/buildings behind this company have camera's? A little concerned this person went in thru the back, wooded area. <modsnip - reference post removed>

Seeing all the cameras in the vicinity it would seem LE would have a clear view of any vehicles that were in the area as well as anyone dumping the body. I just hope the videos were able to be retrieved after 2 weeks and that they hadn't already been overwritten!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing all the cameras in the vicinity it would seem LE would have a clear view of any vehicles that were in the area as well as anyone dumping the body. I just hope the videos were able to be retrieved after 2 weeks and that they hadn't already been overwritten!
Yes this is a valid concern. IF the cameras were working, and IF the data wasn't overwritten, then a recording of the incident should be available to LE. Just having cameras mounted on a building do not necessarily guarantee anything.

Hopefully everything was in working order and LE has what they need.

Hit my local news this morning
Snipped: The coroner's office said the cause and manner of death will be determined through investigation, examination and forensic testing.

warning *graphic maybe to some*

I think the use of plastic can be especially helpful for keeping in both fluids and also traces of cadaverine. since she also did not have any visible wounds, I find it unlikely that the car transporting her will have much evidence, unfortunately.

I think the spot chosen made some sense at the time- it was both paved but wooded, meaning easy access for a car, but the nearby border shrubbery gave some sense of visual coverage.
I think that the "dead weight" spoken of when carrying someone deceased is extremely heavy feeling, and likely very daunting to move far when you're feeling in a hurry.

I have the same feeling about digging graves- being an avid gardener and living directly across the street from a very active cemetery I can say digging a wide and deep hole can be almost impossible in some terrain given rocks and roots, it can take lots of tools and time.

This could have been staged as an accidental OD...

all MOO

Yes, there is a driveway on the other side that leads down to Hardcore and some other businesses. There is a maintenance building across from that driveway (not directly across) right next to the playground that is owned by the borough. There is at least one camera there.

There is absolutely a possibility that he approached the building from that side, however, he would have still been caught on camera when he buried the body. And maybe the borough cam caught his car driving by.

I also want to stress that I've seen coyotes in that area. They come up from the woods by the river. I saw one cross that parking lot one night when I was walking my dog a few months ago. It is possible that her body became partially unburied because of them. Also cause of death may not be apparent because of this and decomposition.

Yes, there is a driveway on the other side that leads down to Hardcore and some other businesses. There is a maintenance building across from that driveway (not directly across) right next to the playground that is owned by the borough. There is at least one camera there.

There is absolutely a possibility that he approached the building from that side, however, he would have still been caught on camera when he buried the body. And maybe the borough cam caught his car driving by.

I also want to stress that I've seen coyotes in that area. They come up from the woods by the river. I saw one cross that parking lot one night when I was walking my dog a few months ago. It is possible that her body became partially unburied because of them. Also cause of death may not be apparent because of this and decomposition.
Yes, I would just guess that no obvious cause of death to mean no external bruising, stabbing, GSW, etc. Suffocation or manual strangulation would still be on the table, and possibly more, depending on the condition of her body in terms of environmental factors. I wouldn’t necessarily assume an overdose or poisoning.

I do have some concerns that after two weeks, there may be no video from the cameras, if they were even running at the time of her burial. It may have been taped over by now or just monitored in real time by a security service. And certainly plenty of cameras are purely for looks, versus actual surveillance.

Yes, I would just guess that no obvious cause of death to mean no external bruising, stabbing, GSW, etc. Suffocation or manual strangulation would still be on the table, and possibly more, depending on the condition of her body in terms of environmental factors. I wouldn’t necessarily assume an overdose or poisoning.

I do have some concerns that after two weeks, there may be no video from the cameras, if they were even running at the time of her burial. It may have been taped over by now or just monitored in real time by a security service. And certainly plenty of cameras are purely for looks, versus actual surveillance.
Even if there isn't video from that business (and we really have no idea), I feel confident there is still video. It's not at all a rural area and who knows how many Rings, etc. there are. Probably a lot. It would be virtually impossible to move about 100% undetected in that area in this day and age. You'd have to be stupid to even try.

Even if there isn't video from that business (and we really have no idea), I feel confident there is still video. It's not at all a rural area and who knows how many Rings, etc. there are. Probably a lot. It would be virtually impossible to move about 100% undetected in that area in this day and age. You'd have to be stupid to even try.
I am weary of ring cameras only because ours doesn’t capture much even when set to capture the most. Some people just have them for the doorbell and don’t really have them recording and depending on the distance the photos get bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back