GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

I don't think they said she didn't suffer any physical injuries. I think they said there was no obvious cause of death. I don't mean to sound nit-picky but didn't want to get too far side tracked either. Suffocation wouldn't show obvious signs, strangulation would, but after 14 days or more would it still show? I don't know. Between decomposition and coyotes, I personally believe many "obvious signs" may not be so obvious after a certain amount of time.
Strangulation generally breaks the hyoid bone so yes that would show. No obvious I guess would exclude stabbing and shooting but not much more. We continue to wait.

Last night I noticed that one neighbor (near AMT) has a Ring Camera. This neighbor is in an excellent position to catch a fair amount of activity in the area. The question is would a Ring Camera actually catch stuff out on the road? I know, it depends on how they have it set up. And how long would just random activity be kept for on a Ring Camera? Would they have random traffic activity from 2 or 3 weeks ago? I worked with Corporate security, never did anything with Ring cameras, I have no idea how long or even IF they would record random traffic going by. So yes, there is someone that has a Ring doorbell camera, but personally, I don't think it's going to matter.

Last night I noticed that one neighbor (near AMT) has a Ring Camera. This neighbor is in an excellent position to catch a fair amount of activity in the area. The question is would a Ring Camera actually catch stuff out on the road? I know, it depends on how they have it set up. And how long would just random activity be kept for on a Ring Camera? Would they have random traffic activity from 2 or 3 weeks ago? I worked with Corporate security, never did anything with Ring cameras, I have no idea how long or even IF they would record random traffic going by. So yes, there is someone that has a Ring doorbell camera, but personally, I don't think it's going to matter.
Definitely depends on how they have it set up. If it's hard-wired it would be more likely to see more. If only battery operated (like I have with my knock-off), probably not much....

We have an ADT doorbell camera and it activates when it senses motion. That means anytime a car drives by on the street, etc. it’s not just on our property. I can go into my app and view videos and they are in there for months if not more. The app only downloads the videos I want to view, then I can choose to save or delete or it just uploads back to the cloud.
I think this allows for a lot more storage since the app doesn’t have the files in them unless you retrieve it. I hope this makes sense. MOO

I would like to know why I am not hearing much about the OTHER “business partner” in the restaurant venture. This person’s profile actually says that they are a Partner at the restaurant that Jennifer was helping her friend open. Has anyone hear heard any more about the other partner? Not BW. Initials MJS.

I would like to know why I am not hearing much about the OTHER “business partner” in the restaurant venture. This person’s profile actually says that they are a Partner at the restaurant that Jennifer was helping her friend open. Has anyone hear heard any more about the other partner? Not BW. Initials MJS.

I wasn't aware there was another partner!

Yes, he's seems to be a real a-hole based on his posts on the Jennifer Brown FB page. Uses the same MO as the birdman. He blames everyone and everything by making baseless suggestions that Jennifer had no friends, may have been depressed, overwhelmed, etc. These are bad people. When they use fake names and start trying to deflect attention from themselves by blaming the victim, you know there's an issue.

Yes, he's seems to be a real a-hole based on his posts on the Jennifer Brown FB page. Uses the same MO as the birdman. He blames everyone and everything by making baseless suggestions that Jennifer had no friends, may have been depressed, overwhelmed, etc. These are bad people. When they use fake names and start trying to deflect attention from themselves by blaming the victim, you know there's an issue.
I saw those posts as well. Pompous for sure, I certainly thought they were extremely odd comments. Just not appropriate to be posting on her find JB Facebook.

He sure was quick to get out in front of it before her body was even found to spin a certain narrative, wasn't he?

So this person may have information, or they might be in cya mode ?

Patience is so difficult to master……I fail

So if cameras were not operational on building, perhaps the perp knew that or had inside knowledge. How darn lucky can a murderer get? Coincidental? Doubtful jmo
Do any of these cameras ever work? Seems they are overwritten or have no tape most of the time.

He sure was quick to get out in front of it before her body was even found to spin a certain narrative, wasn't he?
I agree. Plus he has a powerwashing business and appears to live in Royersford Borough. He also made some contradictory comments on the JB FB group page, first calling it a crime then implying that it may not have been a crime but a suicide (but how would she have wound up buried if that were the case?).

He seems like he fancies himself the mayor of the Spring-Ford region.

I don’t disagree that comments were tasteless however he is actually pretty well know in the community and does great things for the community as well as in church.doesn’t make him innocent but I just don’t see it. I’m sure he believes birdie and maybe knows more maybe doesn’t. If I were innocent and in his shoes being questioned and linked I would be pretty defensive too. We don’t know all the facts heck we don’t even know if she was murdered.

We have 2 ring cameras hardwired and while I’d love to say great things I can’t! Wi-Fi dependable so sometimes they tweak out. Footage close up is great but not so much further away or in the dark! Plus ours although set to record any movement fails constantly! Storage is great and would be there on that date though. FBI I’m sure could clear up stuff with their technology.

I don’t disagree that comments were tasteless however he is actually pretty well know in the community and does great things for the community as well as in church.doesn’t make him innocent but I just don’t see it. I’m sure he believes birdie and maybe knows more maybe doesn’t. If I were innocent and in his shoes being questioned and linked I would be pretty defensive too. We don’t know all the facts heck we don’t even know if she was murdered.
You’re correct, we don’t know all of the facts. I don’t know any of the people in question. But gosh, Jennifer didn’t wrap herself up in plastic and partially bury herself. Someone knows something, scared or not. If accidental, you man up and come forward. For F sake, her little boy….her older son, her people. . By not coming forward ones intentions look nefarious.
At the very least someone wrapped her up in plastic and dumped her in a chithole of a resting place. Definitely dubious actions. I will be surprised if it wasn’t a homicide/murder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back