GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Bringing @FruitTingles post here
Doesn't look like a wooded area to me, more of the back of a building. IMO
Here's another angle

1674103337571.png

So I don't know. But If you google walk down N 4th, you kind of see the back of the area, though it's obscured by trees.

Last edited:
Here's another angle

View attachment 396248

So I don't know. But If you google walk down N 4th, you kind of see the back of the area, though it's obscured by trees.
Thanks, your previous post showed a picture of a tarp along a building, confused me. Do you have MSM for these pics? TIA

Here's another angle

View attachment 396248

wow----someone didn't even bother trying to find an out-of-the-way burial spot? And then only half buried her, and left her right next to buildings and a parking lot?

Was Jennifer ever married, or was she known to be in any kind of relationship with a man (or woman, for that matter)? Not that I would accuse them of doing this, but that they would certainly know more about her habits than we do.
At one point she was in some kind of relationship as she has a son. But I haven't seen any mention of a marriage yet.

Brown, according to authorities, was scheduled to pick up her son from a bus stop the following afternoon on Jan. 4 but did not show up. Her vehicle was parked outside of her home and her car keys, wallet, purse and work cellphone were found inside, authorities said.

Brown’s personal cellphone has not been found and has not been communicating since the morning of Jan. 4.

“Law enforcement is very concerned about the welfare of this mother, Jennifer Brown,” Steele said in a release.
Why have I noticed a lot of people are living in townships that have died lately? I watch a lot of real crime murders like How I found my Killer. About this woman, They need to find her personal cell phone. Why haven’t they tracked it or has it been turned off ? Some phones are set up with find my phone and also have a fitness app on them. I’m confused here. Who would she have been with the night before she was suppose to pick up her son.

Here's another angle

View attachment 396248

is that a camera on the corner of the building by the first window?

Why have I noticed a lot of people are living in townships that have died lately? I watch a lot of real crime murders like How I found my Killer. About this woman, They need to find her personal cell phone. Why haven’t they tracked it or has it been turned off ? Some phones are set up with find my phone and also have a fitness app on them. I’m confused here. Who would she have been with the night before she was suppose to pick up her son.
You're confused because the narrative put forth doesn't make much sense. Cell phones take a bit of time to get all that work done with subpoenas and then working with the cell phone company, etc.

There's a post from January 2022 that implies she was having trouble with an ex.
I do not think her ex was the problem. She seems to have been using her cellphone and the cell has information I believe that cost her life . It is a opinion that can be backed up when the DA gets a warrant for the phone company that has the rights to that cell to run the cell phone number and all the code information .

I'm not really shocked about the location of the body, I mean as opposed to burying it in the woods. Many people are not comfortable going into the woods. If you remember, another body was found in the past few days in an ally, behind a mattress. So not all that unusual.

I live about 60 seconds walking distance from where she was found. <modsnip - sleuthing non-POI>

And finally, whoever did this is royally screwed. There's cameras all over the AMT building. No way someone could get in or out of this place without being seen. It's just a matter of time...

Tick...tick...tick

And I can't wait to see the <modsnip - circumventing censorship filters> that did this behind bars.

<modsnip - not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really shocked about the location of the body, I mean as opposed to burying it in the woods. Many people are not comfortable going into the woods. If you remember, another body was found in the past few days in an ally, behind a mattress. So not all that unusual.

I live about 60 seconds walking distance from where she was found. <modsnip - sleuthing non-POI>

And finally, whoever did this is royally screwed. There's cameras all over the AMT building. No way someone could get in or out of this place without being seen. It's just a matter of time...

Tick...tick...tick

And I can't wait to see the <modsnip - circumventing censorship filters> that did this behind bars.

Heck no way they don't have a video or pictures jmoo <modsnip - circumventing censorship filters>

Tick...tick...tick

<modsnip - Not an approved source> I can’t believe someone could be that stupid ie leaving a body there with all those cams surrounding the place.

@Wildthing3 <modsnip - quoted post snipped> I sure pray the camera's are working. Tick Tock is right!!!!!! I love when criminals are stupid!!!! IMO
He probably went to Home Depot, Lowe's, Walmart, etc. to buy plastic to wrap her in. Maybe even used a credit card.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back