GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

What in the world is so stinkin' funny?
seriously, the continual smirky smile.. I swear I watched him get so mad at the reporter for a second (0:46) and then put more damn candy in his mouth. also, threatening his neighbor?
<modsnip - casting suspicion on non-POI>

MOO!

Last edited by a moderator:

Watching the news video of LE looking for more camera footage is concerning that the business she was located at, camera's weren't working or something. UGH!

@fairwayfarm I also recall reading that the child takes medication, her family, friends and neighbors have all said that she was " a helicopter mom", "always there for him" "always got him to/from the bus" so for her to schedule an overnight without sending meds is WAY past suspicious. IMO

I am trying to keep an open mind of other situations but it's been difficult and getting harder. IMO
Some workers have stated that the cameras there do not work but who knows if that is true or not.
As for the footage today you have to remind yourself that news like to portray things how they see fit. Clearly they were already talking with him when they started to air that particular portion. We don’t know what was said prior. Either way he does have his own life to live and isn’t going to cry and sulk every minute even if innocent.

In my opinion: I’m confident that the police know.

One of the learning aspects of the Beth Capaldi case, the next county over: they knew. They patiently constructed a case and withstood impatience in doing so.
Raising a glass to LE with thick skins!

Wishing patience for us all.

seriously, the continual smirky smile.. I swear I watched him get so mad at the reporter for a second (0:46) and then put more damn candy in his mouth. also, threatening his neighbor?

MOO!
<modsnip - quoted post snipped> I'm sure LE is on top of her cell usage and banking at this point. IMO

Patience is so difficult to master……I fail

So if cameras were not operational on building, perhaps the perp knew that or had inside knowledge. How darn lucky can a murderer get? Coincidental? Doubtful jmo
It took a few days for this story to even hit the news and social media. I'm sure mistakes were made in that time even if there were no working cameras on the building. Tick tock......

Patience is so difficult to master……I fail

So if cameras were not operational on building, perhaps the perp knew that or had inside knowledge. How darn lucky can a murderer get? Coincidental? Doubtful jmo

It’s so frustrating because unless her body or gravesite gives some clues there isn’t even probable cause for a search warrant ! I’m hoping her son is being gently questioned by an expert in child interrogation and can give LE something to go on.

It took a few days for this story to even hit the news and social media. I'm sure mistakes were made in that time even if there were no working cameras on the building. Tick tock......
Totally agree. That said, Royersford, Limerick and the general surrounding area is relatively low crime. Not sure how much experience our local police force has with murder investigations. I’m not sure how it works, such as does the FBI oversee investigations or a police chief?

Could they still catch a vehicle coming and going from that general direction, though?
I don't think so. I'll drive by later and look. The one is a bullet camera on the front of the bldg and is turned to cover the front facade. Not out towards the road. The other is on their side driveway. I didn't look to see where that one was aiming because it's a dome camera with smoked glass. I would imagine it's covering their "yard" where their supplies are stored. Wouldn't really make a whole lot of sense to have it pointed in the other direction.

Based on that interview BW and the attorney gave to NBC10—the smirk makes me think it is actually NOT him. I am reading the smirk as one of impending vindication…

From the get-go, I was thinking perhaps she was meeting up with someone from online, which would explain him keeping her son overnight.

I also think it involved drugs.

I also think whoever was involved is intimately acquainted with where she was found. People in this area go to that warehouse to get wooden pallets from that property. To me, that points to someone very local. I know there are a few local folks here beside me…that warehouse is in the middle of an otherwise residential neighborhood and anyone from outside this immediate area (unless they grew up in that immediate area) would not even realize that that location existed.

There are all just my opinion. And I hope they get answers soon for her family’s sake.

Based on that interview BW and the attorney gave to NBC10—the smirk makes me think it is actually NOT him. I am reading the smirk as one of impending vindication…

From the get-go, I was thinking perhaps she was meeting up with someone from online, which would explain him keeping her son overnight.

I also think whoever was involved is intimately acquainted with where she was found. People in this area go to that warehouse to get wooden pallets from that property. To me, that points to someone very local. I know there are a few local folks here beside me…that warehouse is in the middle of an otherwise residential neighborhood and anyone from outside this immediate area (unless they grew up in that immediate area) would not even realize that that location existed.

There are all just my opinion. And I hope they get answers soon for her family’s sake.
Howdy neighbor!

It’s so bizarre to me that someone would attempt to bury/ hide a body in that location! Seems like something ended badly, unexpectedly, and they tried to cover it up hastily.

I agree about it being a local.

Who knows? I was a little suprised she assumingly didn’t suffer any physical injuries. I’d hate to think it was an OD or something similar.

I also don’t believe it’s him however I am always one to believe in people.
I’m wondering if it wasn’t a date that went wrong with either drugs or maybe even the date rape drug and she died and the person panicked and buried her there. I agree it will be someone familiar or tied to that building.
When we were doing foot searches we didn’t even go that way because it is residential and because of the park. The river would have been the more obvious way to dispose of a body being right there so that leads to a tie to that building.

Who knows? I was a little suprised she assumingly didn’t suffer any physical injuries. I’d hate to think it was an OD or something similar.
To me, it seems almost like an accidental OD situation. I could see something like this happening to someone who was doing drugs with another person, unintentionally ODed, and their companion panicked and disposed of them instead of calling 911.

I realize both her family and LE have stated that drugs don’t appear to be involved. However…how well does anyone TRULY know anyone else? Or perhaps (assuming there were drugs involved) she only recently got into them.

Just my opinion. My heart aches for her little boy. My daughter has played with him at the community pool before.

I don't think they said she didn't suffer any physical injuries. I think they said there was no obvious cause of death. I don't mean to sound nit-picky but didn't want to get too far side tracked either. Suffocation wouldn't show obvious signs, strangulation would, but after 14 days or more would it still show? I don't know. Between decomposition and coyotes, I personally believe many "obvious signs" may not be so obvious after a certain amount of time.

Totality of the "evidence," though.

Con men are often believable. That's why they are successful. Until they aren't.

I think it's probably someone who had a lot of people conned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back