Found Deceased PA - Joseph 'Joey' Ressler, 24, West Hempfield, 26 March 2016

So heartbroken for the family. May god bring you all comfort and peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

Then it was identified as Joey or are you just assuming? [emoji24]

I am close enough I could be out there to do a Search on Sunday if it's not Joey....

I have no words. I am so very very sorry for your loss, MyJoey.

He will ALWAYS be your Joey.

I have no words. I am so very very sorry for your loss, MyJoey.

He will ALWAYS be your Joey.

Agreed! ALL of our hearts are broken for you and many of us have shed tears. We pray for your family and you NEVER GAVE UP! YOU did everything possible including posting here, you did everything you could do to help.

Once we have MSM confirmation can we please have an admin move to found but not forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

Thoughts to MyJoey - not the outcome anyone wished for, but so glad that MyJoey found her way to WS - to a community of genuine care for missing persons.

I have been following. I just wanted to check in to offer my sincere condolences to MyJoey. I have lost loved ones and friends to addiction. My prayers go to you and your family.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Have also been following. Heart breaks for MyJoey- sending you love. RIP Joey

MyJoey. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I know there is little solace in a time of such grief but please know that many that never knew Joey are keeping you all in their prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MyJoey. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I know there is little solace in a time of such grief but please know that many that never knew Joey are keeping you all in their prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So beautifully said, Limecat.

Identification Pending Family Notification

UN-ID'd Male Body Found less than One Mile from Joey's Last Known Location*

Fri., Apr. 15th: LancasterOnline© :

http://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...cle_135e582a-0335-11e6-a04d-73f0b27120b2.html

Autopsy Results Pending Toxicology Findings :: NO Foul Play Suspected

H. Joseph “Joey” Ressler III - Mountville, Lancaster County - 26 Mar 2016

Joey Ressler :: White / Male / 24 Years Old

Mountville Boro, & West Hempfield Twp, Lancaster Cnty, are in South-Eastern, PA.

Flyer:

12924462_1678114505770502_5159501081407133570_n.jpg

West Hempfield Township Police Department:

https://www.facebook.com/westhempfieldpolice/

Frequent Updates at Joey's Family Facebook:

> > https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009434272277&fref=ts

*Last Known Location, "The Mountville Bridge", is the PA 462 Highway Bridge over Railroad Tracks.

Our Support To All Involved.

MyJoey, my deepest condolences to you and Joey's loved ones. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back