PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live about 3 blocks from KS apartment. I have neighbors whom I consider to be "stoners". Dreadlocks, Grateful Dead stickers on their car, Pink Floyd blaring from their backyard etc..The strange thing is they seem to have disappeared. The car is gone, and there's no activity at their house. Of course I could be reading in to this too far, but the timing of their disappearance seems odd to me.

Hopefully Rominger rattled the right cage. Squeaky wheel and all.

I live about 3 blocks from KS apartment. I have neighbors whom I consider to be "stoners". Dreadlocks, Grateful Dead stickers on their car, Pink Floyd blaring from their backyard etc..The strange thing is they seem to have disappeared. The car is gone, and there's no activity at their house. Of course I could be reading in to this too far, but the timing of their disappearance seems odd to me.

Have you reached out to authorities? I would recommend doing so ASAP. It could be nothing....but it could be the one small tip that helps find Kortne. We just don't know.

does it look like they moved out? Or are they just gone? How long have they been gone?

Do you know if there are still ground searches going on?

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I (think I) believe the guy who stayed over, personally. I don't think LE stayed long or made a big effort to make contact the 2nd time-probably were sick of the whole thing.

Sounds like Kortne was making noise on purpose, i.e. stomping around, to make the neighbor angry, from what he says?

It might be good to know what she was fighting about in the bar, although it sounds more like she may have had an altercation with the neighbor, to me. And then what, who knows...

I (think I) believe the guy who stayed over, personally. I don't think LE stayed long or made a big effort to make contact the 2nd time-probably were sick of the whole thing.

Sounds like Kortne was making noise on purpose, i.e. stomping around, to make the neighbor angry, from what he says?

It might be good to know what she was fighting about in the bar, although it sounds more like she may have had an altercation with the neighbor, to me. And then what, who knows...

Unfortunately, I agree with your LE comment.

If her friend was the designated driver, he was most likely sober, and tired and not paying attention to what Kortne was doing once he decided to get some sleep. I mean, who would expect that she would simply vanish? And maybe he was even relieved not to have to deal with her in the AM, so he just got out of there and decided to send her a text. Sounds like a wild evening took place and for whatever reason, Kortne was not letting it go. I think the answer is with a neighbor.

Thanks for the links. I love the tie dye t-shirts!

Poor Kortne, it looks like she really had a night full of confrontation to deal with, no wonder she was stomping around when she got in.
Very interesting to read what the overnight guest had to say. I haven't seen his Facebook so I'm unsure why he's angry too. Surely he wants to help find her any way he can?
Also the detail of him being the designated driver brings us back to Kortne's key being found in her vehicle on Monday. If she was still upset did she go back out to confront someone she had dealings with earlier that night? I find it hard to believe that there would be an unknown stranger lurking outside at that point rather than someone already involved.

Her poor family, I really hope someone gives them the details they need to find her today.

Is he a friend of hers? If so, why would he be angry? If a friend or someone I knew went missing, I'd do everything to help find her including having them check my house, my car and whatever else needed to clear me so they could move on.

If he has nothing to hide, there is no need to be upset, right? :waitasec:

Early on in the disappearance I believe Kortne’s father was referenced as saying (perhaps taken out of context by the press) that the three fellows KS was partying with weren’t exactly choirboys, so perhaps there are some resentful feelings?

I don't see anything about the guy who stayed over being angry, on his FB or his alleged friend's FB...does someone else see something? His page, assuming his name is the one that has been mentioned elsewhere, is not private.

Hmm -

Can anyone help me with her address? Are we even allowed to ask that? I haven't found it online so I'm unsure.

MR and CP are private on FB but there may be ways around that. ;) Not saying they are part of this or sleuthing but they were with her that night - hopefully as true friends.

Hmm -

Can anyone help me with her address? Are we even allowed to ask that? I haven't found it online so I'm unsure.

MR and CP are private on FB but there may be ways around that. ;) Not saying they are part of this or sleuthing but they were with her that night - hopefully as true friends.

Kortne Ciera Stouffer was last seen around 3:45 a.m. at her home, 810 W. Main St., according to a release from the Palmyra police department.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21200862/police-search-missing-palmyra-woman?source=most_emailed

Hmm -

This article from 2 weeks ago might help a wee bit:

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21212616

810 (Upper) West Main Street, Palmyra, PA 17078

I don't see anything about the guy who stayed over being angry, on his FB or his alleged friend's FB...does someone else see something? His page, assuming his name is the one that has been mentioned elsewhere, is not private.

Only friends can see it, I think. I'm not looking to be friends.

I have seen some things that validate what cw028 is saying. Rage is a suitable word, IMO.

I hope the family stays well clear of these folks.

Hmm -

This is handy from time to time:
http://neighbors.whitepages.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members