PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, JulieR. I don't see anything wrong about getting a lawyer, but I do think that one doesn't relinquish control after you do so. If I were in a similar position, I would speak with the police with the lawyer at my side and I might even release a prepared statement to the media. Not doing either, which seems to be the case, is exactly the type of inaction that invites suspicion and causes pain to all concerned.

TS has spoken to police on numerous occassions even without attorney. Per his attorneys advice he was told not to speak to anyone else outside of the police.

TS has spoken to police on numerous occassions even without attorney. Per his attorneys advice he was told not to speak to anyone else outside of the police.

Does he know that you are speaking for him, publicly?

My mind keeps getting stuck on how apparently TS and the downstairs neighbors were either all together at the downstairs neighbors' place (or maybe in the mutual backyard? or on TS's back porch?)...around 2 something (or whenever CP and KS arrived) to atleast 3:15am that night. Maybe it's not weird, maybe it's a regular thing they all do...somehow hanging out w/neighbors (and maybe others for all we know) at those hours seems like "party" behavior no matter what age you are...maybe something was fueling TS's state of mind/ mood besides just the altercation?

TS was not at or with the downstairs neighbors when she came home, he came out because he heard Kortne threatening them, banging on their windows and causing ruckus from what I have heard anyway.

TS was not at or with the downstairs neighbors when she came home, he came out because he heard Kortne threatening them, banging on their windows and causing ruckus from what I have heard anyway.

My impression still is that there had been "several neighbors" at the downstairs apartment when KS arrived from this article

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html

From the above article: "Early Sunday morning, when she and a male friend returned to her apartment, they saw several neighbors in the first-floor apartment. Kortne vented her anger at them, her father said."

I can also picture the scenario that you describe.

I'm still thinking that it seems odd that the several neighbors were in the downstairs apartment, alert and awake at that hour to have this kind of late night altercation with KS and CP. I think that the individual personalities/character of these neighbors is as significant in this night as CP's and MR's personalities/character are.

Well, tonight is 5 weeks since Kortne Stouffer disappeared. I can't even begin to imagine the emotions her family and friends are wrestling with on a daily basis. I really appreciate every one of you, giving time that you could spend on any number of things to help this family in need. Stay safe throughout the rest of this Labor Day weekend. Hug your loved ones a little tighter and remind them how much they mean to you.

Well, tonight is 5 weeks since Kortne Stouffer disappeared. I can't even begin to imagine the emotions her family and friends are wrestling with on a daily basis. I really appreciate every one of you, giving time that you could spend on any number of things to help this family in need. Stay safe throughout the rest of this Labor Day weekend. Hug your loved ones a little tighter and remind them how much they mean to you.

And thank you for being here, PalmyraDad. Your calmness and level-headedness have been a huge plus on this board while we try to put the pieces together. My heart and prayers go up to the Stouffers and everyone helping bring Kortne home these past five weeks.

Stay safe, everyone!

If I was the DA, your posts would interest me a great deal.

Based upon the stories certain people (NEIGHBORS & FRIENDS OF TODD SAKSEK) are telling, Kortne is being portrayed as out of control, confrontational, and violent. Hmmmm.... What kind of defense does this story serve to support?

If I was the DA, your posts would interest me a great deal.

If I were the DA, a lot of things about a lot of folks involved in this case would interest me a great deal.

Added on edit: If I were the AG, a lot of things about a lot of folks involved in this case would interest me a great deal.

Any claims of self-defense on down the road would be hard to make fly, since whoever is responsible (assuming she has become a victim) decided to hide her body. At the time, it might in fact have been quite believable.

I hope TS has given this info to LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were the DA, a lot of things about a lot of folks involved in this case would interest me a great deal.

Added on edit: If I were the AG, a lot of things about a lot of folks involved in this case would interest me a great deal.

Good point.

Let's hope that happens. Soon.

We're still here, Kortne.

I wish you could tell us where you are.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

I'm wondering whether or not TS came out again when he heard the stomping and banging coming from K's apartment? Or he may have come out later since it's been reported that the police did not make contact with him nor Kortne and CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes