PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes the volunteers qualified to do this sort of search? Just asking.

I don't think they were just using any volunteer's, as in the general public, with no experience in water search and rescue. The volunteer's that volunteered were professionals in this field. So why didn't the state police work along side with these professionals if they felt possible evidence might be compromised?

Just playing devil's advocate here, but why would they let volunteers do their job? I am not being disrespectful, but would they send a volunteer in to check out an abandoned building they received a tip on? Searching open spaces like woods and terrain is one thing, but this is completely different.

They are using a cadaver dog, sonar and a camera, and despite what the reporter says about them being fast, they have been out there for 4 hours now. I am giving them some credit for at least doing the search.

Although Kortne's mother finding out about it on FB does really suck!!

Edited to add: Video of Kortne's grandmother speaking at the search, I can't hear it too well, but it seems she is very happy the search is happening. http://www.tout.com/m/hxv6lh?ref=twkp1b1u

BBM

One thing you have to remember about the groups that volunteered for this search- they are members of a highly trained group who have spent many, many hours preparing for searches just like this. It is not like volunteers of the street offering to do foot searches. These are groups who have participated in many other successful searches in the past and they have many hours logged.

If the PSP can participate in this search, why doesn't Lebanon County just hand everything over to them?

I'll ask again- what does the DA of Lebanon County know that he is not sharing???

I think the DA thinks that the woman who came forward is a total nutjob.

Regardless of the DA's personal opinion, he is an elected public official that has an obligation to follow each and every lead. This lake should have been searched 20 months ago along with every other body of water, the woods, the streets, etc.

His "reputation" speaks for itself .. I suggest a Google search or Facebook search ..

Not giving the family members a heads up that this was going to happen this morning .. gross negligent at the very least .. but I wouldn't expect any more from him.

Why were the neighbors up when KS came home there was
No one home to make any noise right?
Were the dogs barking? Did someone try to break in while she was out?
When did bf's dad come for the dog?
Could someone have been inside that house when she came home?

Why were the neighbors up when KS came home there was
No one home to make any noise right?
Were the dogs barking? Did someone try to break in while she was out?
When did bf's dad come for the dog?
Could someone have been inside that house when she came home?

Sure could have been

Video Ray looks like a great option. Wish that group had worked in conjunction with the State Police.

Okay, so now this is probably why the police don't believe her - now posting that they need to search Marquette Lake because the guys were drunk and it was dark so maybe they thought it was Memorial Lake, but it was really Marquette.

And talk about biting the hand that feeds her....proclaiming Kortne's dad needs to be polygraphed. Oy vey....

I think the search was not done properly by 4 men in a boat for 4 hours. I find it very hard to believe that a dog walking the perimeter can smell across the lake and to the bottom. But Amanda making more accusations seems even way out there for her. The only good that may come of this is that the State Police are now at least somewhat involved. Where are you Kortne?

Okay, so now this is probably why the police don't believe her - now posting that they need to search Marquette Lake because the guys were drunk and it was dark so maybe they thought it was Memorial Lake, but it was really Marquette.

And talk about biting the hand that feeds her....proclaiming Kortne's dad needs to be polygraphed. Oy vey....

Which story were these comments made under? I can't find them.

so Amanda did give two recorded conversations to the police and the DA agreed to not charge her for recording without that persons knowledge....and they name the person...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

So she turned them over on March 28, 2014 and then they (police not volunteers) search the lake April 1. Makes me think police and DA may have believed what they heard on the tapes. I recognize the name of the boy on the tapes and i believe it was one of the underage boys charged the night KS disappeared. fitted seem to fit with what Amanda claims....i will confirm the name as the boy charged.

So she turned them over on March 28, 2014 and then they (police not volunteers) search the lake April 1. Makes me think police and DA may have believed what they heard on the tapes. I recognize the name of the boy on the tapes and i believe it was one of the underage boys charged the night KS disappeared. fitted seem to fit with what Amanda claims....i will confirm the name as the boy charged.

Was it Corey Bowman? He was one of the boys charged. The other boy died in an automobile accident last year.

So is she saying the "Scary Man" was one of the young men at Kortnes apartment that afternoon? Or the young man was in kahoots with CP and MR?

She has pretty much called out CP & MR as having involvment in the disappearance and disposal and the "Scary Man" as giving up the location of the body ... SO .. where does this "new" young man come into the equation?

If it was MB then that could definately point to an LE cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11