PA PA - Lauren Pico Jackson, 5, Spring City, 4 Oct 1988

In the 34 years since five-year-old Lauren Jackson disappeared from her Spring City home, investigators and her father, Michael Jackson, have never given up searching for her, writes Jessica Babb for CBS 21.

Lauren went missing on Oct. 4, 1988, while playing outside in the dirt with a friend at Park Spring apartments. When her mother could not find her later, the police were called.

“Everyone was frantic, the neighbors were outside, no one could locate her, so it was right in your face, she’s not here,” said James Cote, a sergeant with the East Vincent Police Department at the time.

Bloodhounds were used along Route 724, search crews scoured every inch, and police even contacted a psychic — but there was no trace of Lauren. Additionally, there were discrepancies with timing in witness stories, so the little leads they had didn’t pan out.

“She was just a nice kid; she was the nicest kid you’ll ever meet. I said it to my mother one time. What did I do to deserve her? She was just a sweet kid,” said Jackson. “I can’t believe these years went by, and there is no answer. I am not going to give up.”

Read more about Lauren Jackson’s disappearance at CBS 21.

I just read a thread about a UID woman found in Pennsylvania. She had a club foot. Reminded me of Lauren. The IID was found in the 90s and the estimated age is older than Lauren would have been, so extremely unlikely that it could be her.

Where are you Lauren???

I just read a thread about a UID woman found in Pennsylvania. She had a club foot. Reminded me of Lauren. The IID was found in the 90s and the estimated age is older than Lauren would have been, so extremely unlikely that it could be her.

Where are you Lauren???

Where are you Lauren???
Which thread is it?

Which thread is it?
I think I came across it. Poor Lauren I just don’t know what to think anymore?! I pray she is still alive and watches these threads and knows she has people that love her and so much want her to be found. Sometimes I think is she still alive but afraid to come forward bc she doesn’t want to incriminate anyone?! I guess time will tell or not. For some crazy reason Lauren’s case always reminded me of the movie Gone Baby Gone.

Where are you Lauren???
Yes where are you Lauren ?? Prayers that God brings us closer to finding out what happened to little Lauren.

Have the police looked into the parents again? I can’t help but wonder if they had something to do with it and concealed it very well. I hope I’m wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back