Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, they have the car, but are asking the public for info. of all the locations the car was seen the day Linda went missing and the following days. They want more sighting other than on the camera on Beechdale and by the business on Harvest. IMO-the news article is just not worded properly.

Edited blank message to say that the last line of the wgal article says police are looking for the car. https://www.wgal.com/article/search-crews-looking-for-missing-amish-teen-in-east-earl-township/33286947

H
owever, nothing to that effect is mentioned in the DA’s info. They are asking if people have seen his car, not because it’s missing, but to see where it’s been.
NEWS POST: Paradise Man Charged with Kidnapping 18YO Linda Stoltzfoos as Search for

Last edited:
I hope they have JS under close watch, I want him to get to trial. I don't want him to have the opportunity to commit suicide, that would be an easy way out for him.

Morning sweet friend, and all! May today be the day sweet Linda is found.

Most predators like him think way too much of themselves to ever commit suicide.

Sex predators often don't even do plea deals either even if the attorney tries to make one with the DA.

I think it's a way for them to relive what they have done.

Many trials of sex predators I've seen looked intently as the horrific evidence is being displayed on the huge monitors. They don't look away even though most in the gallery will, and even some of the jurors.

Imo, sex predators like the attention, and to watch what they did to their helpless victims.

Same as pedophiles who do unimaginable horrors to little boys, and girls before murdering them. It's part of their sick twisted deviant mindset.

They aren't mentally ill. They are just evil to the core. They put no value on other human life, but they do on their own.

Imo, they are really cowards. That's why they target victims who are defenseless.

Jmho

https://nypost.com/2020/07/13/search-for-missing-amish-teen-linda-stoltzfoos-continues/
snipped
Suspect charged with kidnapping missing Amish woman Linda Stoltzfoos
By Joshua Rhett Miller

July 13, 2020 | 10:10am

Enlarge Image
missing-linda-stoltzfoos-2.jpg

Justo Smoker; Linda Stoltzfoos Lancaster County District Attorney's Office
A Pennsylvania man is charged with kidnapping an 18-year-old Amish woman who investigators believe was “harmed” after being abducted last month, police said.

Justo Smoker, 34, of Paradise, was arrested Friday on felony kidnapping and misdemeanor false imprisonment charges in the disappearance of Linda Stoltzfoos, who has been missing since June 21, the Lancaster County District Attorney’s Office announced Saturday.

Stoltzfoos’ whereabouts remain unclear and an active search for her remains ongoing, but investigators “have reason to believe she was harmed” after being abducted.
more at link

https://nypost.com/2020/07/13/search-for-missing-amish-teen-linda-stoltzfoos-continues/
snipped
Suspect charged with kidnapping missing Amish woman Linda Stoltzfoos
By Joshua Rhett Miller

July 13, 2020 | 10:10am

Enlarge Image
missing-linda-stoltzfoos-2.jpg

Justo Smoker; Linda Stoltzfoos Lancaster County District Attorney's Office
A Pennsylvania man is charged with kidnapping an 18-year-old Amish woman who investigators believe was “harmed” after being abducted last month, police said.

Justo Smoker, 34, of Paradise, was arrested Friday on felony kidnapping and misdemeanor false imprisonment charges in the disappearance of Linda Stoltzfoos, who has been missing since June 21, the Lancaster County District Attorney’s Office announced Saturday.

Stoltzfoos’ whereabouts remain unclear and an active search for her remains ongoing, but investigators “have reason to believe she was harmed” after being abducted.
more at link

All the articles imply the Kia Rio belongs to JS. LE should know by now who the vehicle is registered to. Are they still looking for it even after his arrest ? Could he have more than one vehicle and might have switched plates ?
Maybe the car is in a building...or a pond, lake or quarry. Water would work well for rinsing away DNA
Edited blank message to say that the last line of the wgal article says police are looking for the car. EAST EARL TOWNSHIP: Crews look for missing Amish teen

H
owever, nothing to that effect is mentioned in the DA’s info. They are asking if people have seen his car, not because it’s missing, but to see where it’s been.
NEWS POST: Paradise Man Charged with Kidnapping 18YO Linda Stoltzfoos as Search for
Well, if they are looking for the car and it isn't dumped in a lake, quarry or pond, that leaves buildings. That's where they need input from people who know him. Who does he know that has outbuildings...old barns, sheds, garages. I'd be thinking of a property owned by someone who may no longer use their barns [perhaps elderly and still living at home]. Any place like that has open spots amid the junk or old tractors to squeeze a car in and throw tarps over it and pile junk all over it. I guess the next question is if he did park it somewhere, how did he get back home. He couldn't very well tell someone that he needs picked up from some old abandoned barn three counties away. The person who picked him up would probably squeal to LE as soon as it hit the news. Just my thoughts.

Could he have forced her to change into “English” clothing after maybe having a moment of non stupidity and realizing he couldn’t drive around with an obviously Amish woman in his car?

SBM
That was my thought, too. Initially I was guess that LE finding the clothing led directly to the e-fit of LS in street clothes. I'm not sure the timelines work for that scenario, though. Nonetheless, if there was evidence on the clothing of harm to LS, such as blood, then JS would have been charged with some harm beyond kidnapping. IMO

Perhaps the evidence is in the car. IMO

At a business at 557 Beachdale Road. Need to scroll around to see the silos that were in the picture of the car. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
I have come to believe that the camera that caught this video "enhanced by the FBI" was a dashcam. The small garage across from 557, possibly could have one, but I couldn't make out where it would be. Unless after the abduction, JS made a U-turn, then he,and Linda would have driven directly passed her family home.

SBM
That was my thought, too. Initially I was guess that LE finding the clothing led directly to the e-fit of LS in street clothes. I'm not sure the timelines work for that scenario, though. Nonetheless, if there was evidence on the clothing of harm to LS, such as blood, then JS would have been charged with some harm beyond kidnapping. IMO

Perhaps the evidence is in the car. IMO
It has not been reported that JS was seen with a female in his car on any day other than a young woman with Amish head covering on the day Linda Stoltzfoos was abducted. LE has reported Linda Stoltzfoos was harmed because something on her buried clothing (probably blood) indicated this. LE has not indicated what degree of harm there was. They have only charged him with felony abduction and false imprisonment so far because it seems that's all the hard evidence they have. They are working to build a case with whatever other evidence they have.

I have come to believe that the camera that caught this video "enhanced by the FBI" was a dashcam. The small garage across from 557, possibly could have one, but I couldn't make out where it would be. Unless after the abduction, JS made a U-turn, then he,and Linda would have driven directly passed her family home.
I thought there was a wire with dash cam just above the garage doors. I zoomed in twice to make sure. It is on Google Earth.

Edited blank message to say that the last line of the wgal article says police are looking for the car. EAST EARL TOWNSHIP: Crews look for missing Amish teen

H
That's what I thought originally that they were looking for witnesses who saw the car after her abduction. I noticed the link said JS was arrested at his place of employment on Friday night. So he might work a night shift. Plenty of freedom to be out and about during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708