Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder the same. I have seen suspicious vehicles. My goal is to photograph the license plate and outside of the car. Never once has it occurred to me to photograph the interior. Now if I glanced in and saw something that didn't look right at all, I would take a quick look around, behind me, snap photos and run. The only reason I would take picture of an interior is if something looked wrong.
Maybe the person who may be the owner or someone responsible for the property wasn’t too concerned about confrontation if he felt he was in the right and the driver of the car (JS) was trespassing. Lots of concealed carrying around here too, which might have enhanced his boldness.

Sorry, some of the articles I read downplayed the robberies, essentially saying that he robbed a farm stand with a BB gun. It sounded like a dumb kid crime, not a felonious assault with a weapon.

It infuriates me how so many MSM tries to diminish a suspect's criminal history. Ugh!

JSs crimes were very serious. That is why he was given many years in prison.

He's not the only suspect by far I've seen where MSM tries to rewrite history on the actual criminal acts suspects have done.

I'd like to know if he has a juvenile record as well. If it goes to trial and he's convicted those records can be unsealed, and revealed to his jury during the sentencing phase.

I know PA hasn't executed anyone, but it's still an option for the DP.

The governor of CA also has stopped executions when he's still in office, but it's still a legal option. 60 percent of voters still want the DP in CA. Only citizens can vote to have it repealed. The Chase Merritt jury just sentenced him to death in CA.

So I I believe when they charge JS with murder the DA will ask for the DP, rightfully so.

While they will talk with the family about the sentencing options I've seen several DAs go with the DP even if the family disagreed.

It truly would only be the appropriate sentence allowed under PA law based on the crimes JS has committed against beautiful innocent Linda.

Jmho

JMO
Re BBM
Ive never heard the term either but I like it as it is a good comparison.

We successfully brought in and raised a feral cat but it took a lot of work to gain its trust and have it calm down to where it became a loving pet cat for us.

There were certain traits that he never could shake like bringing us home trophies to show off like some cats do. But most cats will bring home mice or small birds. Our feral cat would bring home large squirrels and medium sized rabbits.

He never liked being in our house but he loved our garage and that was his nighttime sleeping place as each night he would wait for us to open the garage to let him come inside to sleep the night safely. Then in morning he would be let out and he loved the outside and being free to roam.

As he got older, he stayed closer and closer to the house and stopped roaming far. He protected "his yard" with a passion.

It was the most amazing and wonderful pet cat we ever had and we miss him to this day. It took about 3-4 years before we considered the cat to be domiciled enough to be called a real pet cat. A lot of gentle and friendly work with it, and it came around nicely.

We have tried that with other ferals and it did not work out. They wanted to stay wild.
Thank you Hatfield for sharing such a heartwarming and endearing story.

With no prior history of even "minor" sexual offences, I still wonder whether JS' motivation in taking Linda wasn't financial rather than personally predatory/sexual. He obviously does have a record of financially motivated criminal behaviour. Coupled with the fact that LE have not yet found Linda, or (as far as we know) sufficient evidence to be certain that she is deceased, some kind of trafficking is not out of the question, imho. It would be more unusual than the straightforward abduction/murder scenarios we see so often, but it could have happened. If JS took Linda in order to pass her on almost immediately, the removal or partial removal of certain items of clothing could also happen under that scenario (I know it is unpleasant to think about/comment on, and I mean no disrespect towards Linda by writing this, but I'm thinking in kind of a 'show us the goods' scenario; I'm sorry, I cannot think of a more respectful way of putting it. Might it also be the case that Linda, because of her background, might be quite "valuable" in that kind of world?). LE would of course know what transpired regarding any unusual financial activity in JS' accounts, but something about this case strikes me as odd. LE presumably has evidence that Linda was 'harmed', but that could be anything from blood evidence suggesting death to just evidence that clothing was removed against her will (eg cut off). I hope her family have answers soon.

With no prior history of even "minor" sexual offences, I still wonder whether JS' motivation in taking Linda wasn't financial rather than personally predatory/sexual. He obviously does have a record of financially motivated criminal behaviour. Coupled with the fact that LE have not yet found Linda, or (as far as we know) sufficient evidence to be certain that she is deceased, some kind of trafficking is not out of the question, imho. It would be more unusual than the straightforward abduction/murder scenarios we see so often, but it could have happened. If JS took Linda in order to pass her on almost immediately, the removal or partial removal of certain items of clothing could also happen under that scenario (I know it is unpleasant to think about/comment on, and I mean no disrespect towards Linda by writing this, but I'm thinking in kind of a 'show us the goods' scenario; I'm sorry, I cannot think of a more respectful way of putting it. Might it also be the case that Linda, because of her background, might be quite "valuable" in that kind of world?). LE would of course know what transpired regarding any unusual financial activity in JS' accounts, but something about this case strikes me as odd. LE presumably has evidence that Linda was 'harmed', but that could be anything from blood evidence suggesting death to just evidence that clothing was removed against her will (eg cut off). I hope her family have answers soon.

BBM

I think you have a point there about his previous motivation being financial, with no history of being a sexual predator. Regarding what I bolded....I'm wondering if such a transaction as we are speculating about might be done completely in cash, or even in drugs, or weapons, or a combination. So nothing would show up on paper....but, if so, he'd have to have it all stashed somewhere.

MOO

If some kind of sex trafficking was going on, why bury her bra and stockings near railroad tracks behind the shed building in Ronks ?

I do wonder the same. I have seen suspicious vehicles. My goal is to photograph the license plate and outside of the car. Never once has it occurred to me to photograph the interior. Now if I glanced in and saw something that didn't look right at all, I would take a quick look around, behind me, snap photos and run. The only reason I would take picture of an interior is if something looked wrong.
Lol Maplesyrup at take a quick look around, behind me, snap photo and run. Me too Maple syrup, me too!

It infuriates me how so many MSM tries to diminish a suspect's criminal history. Ugh!

JSs crimes were very serious. That is why he was given many years in prison.

He's not the only suspect by far I've seen where MSM tries to rewrite history on the actual criminal acts suspects have done.

I'd like to know if he has a juvenile record as well. If it goes to trial and he's convicted those records can be unsealed, and revealed to his jury during the sentencing phase.

I know PA hasn't executed anyone, but it's still an option for the DP.

The governor of CA also has stopped executions when he's still in office, but it's still a legal option. 60 percent of voters still want the DP in CA. Only citizens can vote to have it repealed. The Chase Merritt jury just sentenced him to death in CA.

So I I believe when they charge JS with murder the DA will ask for the DP, rightfully so.

While they will talk with the family about the sentencing options I've seen several DAs go with the DP even if the family disagreed.

It truly would only be the appropriate sentence allowed under PA law based on the crimes JS has committed against beautiful innocent Linda.

Jmho
Some MSM hosts of programs get paid to just read from a script. They don't know the details of the incident.vsuch wash the case of Norah O'Donnell on a nightly news program. She said an unarmed man (Rayshard Brooks) was shot in the back by a police officer. That told me she never saw the video. Rayshard Brooks was armed with a police officers taser. I decided, I won't listen to her anymore.

How does the media “diminish” the crime by stating the simple fact that he used a BB gun?

Because they failed to say the victims had no clue it was a BB gun. Hence is why he was charged with ARMED robbery. They didnt even have to include the weapon he used. Armed robbery would have been sufficient.

It's like trying to imply 'oh shucks it was only a BB gun.' As if no big deal.

Or like when the MSM said Mike Bown was an unarmed teen purposefully implying he was blameless when he was actually deadly dangerous. Wilson's GJ, and the DOJ under Eric Holder both agreed he wasn't just an unarmed teen as the MSM reported ad nauseam. He tried to take the life of OW thus is the reason that both agreed OW was justified in shooting MB. And there are many other times they have done the same including the shooting in Atlanta recently by a police officer. Imo they purposefully omit important facts.

This has been a reoccurring theme with MSM reporting. I could list many instances where they have done so before, and yes, IMOO, they try diminish the seriousness of it.

The FBI data shows people have died from being shot with a BB gun. It looks exactly like a deadly handgun or long gun. Imo that is why JS used it. He knew he would instill fear just like he planned.

Jmho

Last edited:
Ex-PV wrestler gets 12 1/2 - 30 yrs. for area holdups

At the sentencing as outlined in the article above, one of his parents said he was “trouble” from the time they got him. Now he was obviously a good athlete and an above-average student.

MOO: But at home, things were probably not so rosy. I imagine there were patterns of dishonesty, being destructive, harming parents and siblings, impulsive and risky behavior...not things you call the police for, and often not things you confide in other people, because as parents you are doing everything right.

Edited to add: I have seen this close up, and it didn’t end well for the child. The heartbreaking thing was that there were no winners. Poverty and neglect stacked the deck against this child, the parents believed they were saving a life and doing a good thing, other people suffered as the child got older and more dangerous, resistant to any kind of intervention...and as a teen this particular boy took his own life.
Yes! I completely agree! I believe RAD is a component in this situation. I am well versed on RAD and I’m very impressed someone suggested this.
Most people are completely unaware of the disorder unless it impacts them.
The children lack remorse and empathy but they can often “mimic” social norms. (At least to those not in the immediate family)
RAD can often turn to sociopathy

Belleyes, yes to the mimicking social norms! You can teach them to say “thank you” and “I apologize,” but they don’t feel the emotions like gratitude and remorse that are supposed to accompany those phrases.

I also wonder if functioning in your second language in cross-cultural adoptions adds to the sociopathy. I was told as a language student that it’s supposed to be easier to lie in your second language, because even if you come to think in it, your feelings aren’t as attached to the words as they might be in your first language.

Yes! I completely agree! I believe RAD is a component in this situation. I am well versed on RAD and I’m very impressed someone suggested this.
Most people are completely unaware of the disorder unless it impacts them.
The children lack remorse and empathy but they can often “mimic” social norms. (At least to those not in the immediate family)
RAD can often turn to sociopathy
Thank you belleyes, I had no idea what RAD was until I just looked it up. Wow, what an eye opener. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77