Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they failed to say the victims had no clue it was a BB gun. Hence is why he was charged with ARMED robbery. They didnt even have to include the weapon he used. Armed robbery would have been sufficient.

It's like trying to imply 'oh shucks it was only a BB gun.' As if no big deal.

Or like when the MSM said Mike Bown was an unarmed teen purposefully implying he was blameless when he was actually deadly dangerous. Wilson's GJ, and the DOJ under Eric Holder both agreed he wasn't just an unarmed teen as the MSM reported ad nauseam. He tried to take the life of OW thus is the reason that both agreed OW was justified in shooting MB. And there are many other times they have done the same including the shooting in Atlanta recently by a police officer. Imo they purposefully omit important facts.

This has been a reoccurring theme with MSM reporting. I could list many instances where they have done so before, and yes, IMOO, they try diminish the seriousness of it.

The FBI data shows people have died from being shot with a BB gun. It looks exactly like a deadly handgun or long gun. Imo that is why JS used it. He knew he would instill fear just like he planned.

Jmho

Again, the article simply stated the weapon. It offered no opinion either way as to the severity of the crime based on the gun nor implied anything. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Belleyes, yes to the mimicking social norms! You can teach them to say “thank you” and “I apologize,” but they don’t feel the emotions like gratitude and remorse that are supposed to accompany those phrases.

I also wonder if functioning in your second language in cross-cultural adoptions adds to the sociopathy. I was told as a language student that it’s supposed to be easier to lie in your second language, because even if you come to think in it, your feelings aren’t as attached to the words as they might be in your first language.

Why do you think English wasn’t his first language? My ancestry is Polish, but it’s not my first language. JS’ heritage is Hispanic. That doesn’t automatically make his first language Spanish.

So JS and his younger brother were abandon/homeless on the streets, of the Dominican Republic, from what I understand, from one source online. Another singular online source that I cant seem to backup the information from anywhere else states he's been spouting off to at least one prison guard that, he cant be convicted for murder without a body. Anyone able to corroborate either of these claims? Im not trying to fear monger here by the way, thanks.
BBM
We have a few cases, just within the past few years where a person has been convicted for murder without the body found.
Kelsey Berreth
Yingying Zhang
Sarah Stern

Tim Bosma and Laura Babcock-both bodies incinerated by Mark Smich and Dellen Millard-- both bodies never found

SORRY, POI JS, you can talk all you want about your "NO body, NO conviction" brainless idiocy.
You can end up in prison if found Guilty even without a Body--hopefully the "jail guard" is setting him straight and it scares him enough to tell where she is hidden for her family's sake.

EDIT- **sorry for this post-- I see now you are asking for Confirmation on your above questions.
LOL-- I apologize.. Its been a long work week already and I misread your post :)
Carry on

Last edited:
I am also aware of RAD and have some personal experience with it. It can be overcome but it takes alot of committement and work, and it can be overwhelming for parents. I'm thinking that regardless of who JS was as a person BEFORE he went to prison, 12 years in the culture of prison could have changed him, broken him. If he was abused in prison, he might be primed to find someone to abuse once he got out. All sexual deviants have a FIRST victim.

Feral children. Never heard that term before stopstaring. My sister used to feed feral cats at several locations. At one spot, they would not go near the food or water till she was a safe distance away. Another site she trapped some and had them spayed or neutered and returned them to their colony. While they may adapt to a new environment if forced to, they pretty much continued to be unruly and untrusting.
It was strange, one child on the show, called Edik, they had gotten from living with a pack of wild dogs, right at the borderline age of 3 or 4. They said he had adapted well, but his foster mother would always have to watch him because he seemed to have no boundaries & would run up to any random stranger, quite the opposite of what we might expect, after watching cats.

I'm thinking that regardless of who JS was as a person BEFORE he went to prison, 12 years in the culture of prison could have changed him, broken him. If he was abused in prison, he might be primed to find someone to abuse once he got out. All sexual deviants have a FIRST victim.
I was wondering about his time in prison and the probable sexual nature of this crime. He’s not a big guy, so he might have been involved in acts he might not do, if he were free to choose. Perhaps that created rage or insecurity or a sense of humiliation that spurred him to attempt to prove his masculinity to himself or exorcise his victimization by abusing a female victim.

So JS and his younger brother were abandon/homeless on the streets, of the Dominican Republic, from what I understand, from one source online. Another singular online source that I cant seem to backup the information from anywhere else states he's been spouting off to at least one prison guard that, he cant be convicted for murder without a body. Anyone able to corroborate either of these claims? Im not trying to fear monger here by the way, thanks.

I can't verify those things, but if he did say it he will regret it.

If he truly thinks without a body means no case then he must be dumber than dirt or has been living under a rock.

I'm sure some of his prior prison inmates could tell him that's a bunch of bull since many are in prison right now serving LWOP even though the location of the murderer's victim has never been located.

In fact at the moment I can't recall even one recent case in the past few years where the DA lost a missing body murder case.

The only ones who are ever dismissive of powerful circumstantial evidence are defense attorneys, and supporters. Why? Imo, its a mind game they have long played because they really would much prefer a direct evidence case any day of the week. They know all too well 90 percent of all criminal cases, and trials are CE cases, and are won every day across our nation

CE not only carry as much legal weight per SCOTUS as direct evidence cases...they are also the least likely to be overturned on appeal.

No longer do juries fall for the tired old defense line often used 'they could walk through the courtroom door at any time.'

I really do hope he's running his mouth. I wish he would brag about where he has hidden Linda's body, but I doubt he will if he stupidly believes that will save him from a murder charge.

Jmhoo

I am also aware of RAD and have some personal experience with it. It can be overcome but it takes alot of committement and work, and it can be overwhelming for parents. I'm thinking that regardless of who JS was as a person BEFORE he went to prison, 12 years in the culture of prison could have changed him, broken him. If he was abused in prison, he might be primed to find someone to abuse once he got out. All sexual deviants have a FIRST victim.

BBM.

I am familiar with the phenomenon of RAD, but I don't know when it became recognized as a diagnosis. JS would have been that street-living feral child over a quarter of a century ago. Would a disorder as severe as RAD have been recognized then by child advocates, and would his adoptive family have been prepared for his emotional needs and the possibility that intensive longterm therapy would be required for this child? Would an adoption agency even have known how to do that preparation so long ago?

His adoptive father made a comment to the effect that JS had been trouble from the moment they adopted him. If the family, no matter how willing and generous, was untrained in how to nurture a profoundly disturbed child, that would point to their not knowing the extent of services JS needed to become a healthy, functioning, non-disturbed adult. And it might point to those services not even existing or being accessible at that time. In which case, what an all-around tragedy his impoverished beginnings have brought about for this well-meaning adoptive family, for the neglected and likely abused little street child that JS was, and for all those he has terrorized and visited harm on in his adult years, including the wholly innocent victim in this case Linda Stoltzfoos, and the family and wider community who love her. MOO.

Edited to add: another tragic case involving an RAD-afflicted adoptee, who tragically killed both of his adoptive parents while still a young child, is the Eckert case in New Hampshire. NH - James and Lizette Eckert ; shot to death by their adopted son . I really do wonder how troubled JS' post-adoption childhood was, despite the dedication and love of the Smoker parents.

Last edited:
I was wondering about his time in prison and the probable sexual nature of this crime. He’s not a big guy, so he might have been involved in acts he might not do, if he were free to choose. Perhaps that created rage or insecurity or a sense of humiliation that spurred him to attempt to prove his masculinity to himself or exorcise his victimization by abusing a female victim.

I know many think that inmates are raped in prison, but the studies I've read show that is way overblown.

The majority of those who have been sexually abused do not go on to be abusers themselves. In fact most become overly protective of friends, and family members instead of abusive.

Of course like everything in life there are bound to be abuse in the background of some of those in prison just like there will be those who have suffered abuse of some kind in all walks of life, and professions.

I truly dont think he was abused in prison nor do I think this would cause him to become a sexual deviant, and murderer of a defenseless petite woman. This is who he is, and who he's been. Imo.

Imo, like most predators I think JS had long fantasized about kidnapping, raping, and murdering.

It will be interesting to see what the FBI finds on all of his communication devices. I think it will reveal how twisted he is, and he very could have planned to target Linda before he even kidnapped her.

He didn't just wake up one day at the age of 34 then decide he was going to become a kidnapper, rapist, and murderer.

Imo, he has long held deep dark secrets he wants to stay hidden.

Hopefully the investigators can expose those secrets he may have left behind thinking no one would ever discover them.

Jmhoo

I don’t think his first 7 years were spent on the streets of Lancaster County- it’s very much more likely that a parentless child living in the streets of Dominican Republic would be tolerated, rather than the mean streets of Lititz, or Paradise or wherever. Be patient, you’ll see that he is most likely not a native speaker of English, for whatever that’s worth.
Lancaster does have “kids on the streets” but usually with their parents.

Hey everyone,

Websleuths TOS (The Rules) are very clear ... do not discuss religion.

Also do NOT discuss any tips that may be or have been called in to LE. This is a public thread where anyone (including criminals) can read and we don't need to be possibly helping perps know what information is passed along to LE.

Personalizing or personal attacks against another member are a violation of TOS and members who do so may face a loss of posting privileges. Post respectfully or don't post.

Please stay on topic. This thread is dedicated to discussion of the Linda Stoltzfoos case, not Rayshard Brooks.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This article is super gross, be warned. I don’t think this is LS, but it gives an idea about the heat and remains that are out in the elements.

Police: Woman’s Body Found Wrapped In Plastic Wrap Inside Large Plastic Container In South Philadelphia – CBS Philly
I googled it and it is (if I have it correctly) 1 Hour and 15 Minutes from Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County.
Very possible it could be her, but we will have to wait and see.
It appears, just from first reports, that he did not go too far away while wandering the town and familiar places, but he could have taken an hour or so drive before LE got on to him.

upload_2020-7-15_20-37-41.png

I googled it and it is (if I have it correctly) 1 Hour and 15 Minutes from Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County.
Very possible it could be her, but we will have to wait and see.
It appears, just from first reports, that he did not go too far away while wandering the town and familiar places, but he could have taken an hour or so drive before LE got on to him.

View attachment 255712

IMO, there is no way he’d drive that distance to dump her body in a major metropolitan area when there are scores of remote areas between here and there.

I don’t think his first 7 years were spent on the streets of Lancaster County- it’s very much more likely that a parentless child living in the streets of Dominican Republic would be tolerated, rather than the mean streets of Lititz, or Paradise or wherever. Be patient, you’ll see that he is most likely not a native speaker of English, for whatever that’s worth.

He was a star student at the local high school and an award-winning wrestler. I don’t think his lack of language skills factor into this. One’s brain is capable of achieving 100% fluency if done prior to age 13-14. That is a scientific fact.

IMO, there is no way he’d drive that distance to dump her body in a major metropolitan area when there are scores of remote areas between here and there.
I tend to agree with you, especially when it has been reported of all the places he was seen close to where she was taken and familiar area to him.
I would think if, JMO, he thinks "no body, no conviction," then he hid/buried her someplace that he thinks nobody would find her.
But, if he had panicked, who knows ??
An hour away is really not that far and we don't know what he was thinking or why he even took her to begin with.

Lancaster does have “kids on the streets” but usually with their parents.

That is exactly what I meant. People are homeless with children, but the children are not homeless and without some sort of parent figure here, roaming the streets at the age of 5. It does happen in other places, though, sadly

Hey everyone,

Websleuths TOS (The Rules) are very clear ... do not discuss religion.

Also do NOT discuss any tips that may be or have been called in to LE. This is a public thread where anyone (including criminals) can read and we don't need to be possibly helping perps know what information is passed along to LE.

Thank you.
That is exactly what I meant. People are homeless with children, but the children are not homeless and without some sort of parent figure here, roaming the streets at the age of 5. It does happen in other places, though, sadly
Last time I read an article about children being abandoned by their parents or minor children living on the street in this country was during the depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg