Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to stigmatize anyone here, but the photos of JS all seem to have a similar expression, even though most of the photos are mugshots done by LE. Even the few facebook pictures seem to exude the same figure. I might be leaning towards the possibility, that he has been living with 'fetal alcohol syndrome'.

I've only seen one picture - I believe it's his current mugshot. Can you link to the other photos?

Hope the links work, for anyone interested in seeing the prayer ride for Linda that took place on Saturday August 8th 2020. Amazing outpouring of support for our baby girl who is still missing. Praying from CT that she is found soon and prayers for all her family members and the Amish community. Peace!

Thousands gather at prayer ride for missing Amish teen Linda Stoltzfoos Saturday afternoon

Amish Girl Missing - Linda Stoltzfoos

What a beautiful way to honor Linda, and support the family!

I have thought about this too and I think he did as you described with her body and on going over the car found those items down between the door and the seat or some similar spot and buried them because that was the first thought that came to his mind when he realized he was really short of time to finish this up. MOO MOO MOO
If you're right about this, Rosiebones, how smart does that make Miss Linda, who had the presence of mind to leave these items behind, so that JS would have to hide them, so they could be found and used for evidence against him?! Good job, Linda! It's working!

If you're right about this, Rosiebones, how smart does that make Miss Linda, who had the presence of mind to leave these items behind, so that JS would have to hide them, so they could be found and used for evidence against him?! Good job, Linda! It's working!
Sadly, I don't think Linda was plotting to leave belongings behind. The abduction was evolving so quickly and she had to be consumed by complete and utter fear for her life. IMO.

There may have been something on the zip tie as you say, but if so, I'm thinking blood. The reason I say this is because if it was skin cells, or DNA, I'm not so sure that would prove she was harmed.
Any chance that when the FBI said may have been harmed they were suggesting she may have been harmed psychologically and could be wandering around not knowing who she was or where she was ? Just a thought I am throwing out.

Any chance that when the FBI said may have been harmed they were suggesting she may have been harmed psychologically and could be wandering around not knowing who she was or where she was ? Just a thought I am throwing out.

I think the harm was sexual violence. I personally don’t think they have hard evidence of death or any other crime other than kidnapping. Removing her bra would have been a sexual offense leading to the comment “harm”.

I think the harm was sexual violence. I personally don’t think they have hard evidence of death or any other crime other than kidnapping. Removing her bra would have been a sexual offense leading to the comment “harm”.
I agree she was sexually assaulted but early on I think the may have been is open to interpretation or speculation.

Wasn't JS phone in area of harvest drive between 2:30 and 3:30 on june 21? Interesting that he posts to FB around 3pm on Jun 21. Just wondering if his evil deeds are complete by 3pm if he has time to post on FB. MOO

Also interesting coincidence of the car cleaning and possible alibi with the FB post. MOO

I think removing the door handle in this case is a more likely scenario. Unless, of course Linda was placed in the back seat.

Child safety locks tend to be built into the rear doors of vehicles. Please see photos and information provided by AAA insurance in attachment.
Agree-- I was just going to say that I thought the child safety locks were in the back doors only.(at least in the vehicles that I have owned)
I also cannot "LOCK" the door locks of all doors. I can lock all the doors but anyone in the passenger side or back seat can Unlock the door locks.
The only thing I can lock are the windows.

Any idea where they are searching today?
Nobody seems to know. The Amish hotline said there was to be a search today. I only checked the local EMS list this afternoon and didn’t see anything. Perhaps it was over by the time I looked, or maybe it was an informal search without police/fire involvement. It’s hot, so they probably would have wanted to start early. I wonder, too, if LE. doesn’t want the search locations publicly known at this point.

Nobody seems to know. The Amish hotline said there was to be a search today. I only checked the local EMS list this afternoon and didn’t see anything. Perhaps it was over by the time I looked, or maybe it was an informal search without police/fire involvement. It’s hot, so they probably would have wanted to start early. I wonder, too, if LE. doesn’t want the search locations publicly known at this point.
Thanks! I checked too and saw nothing. Perhaps this was organized by the Amish and not by LE... ???

Hi, I am playing catch up and have skipped quite a few pages :( could someone please remind me how many searches there have been to date and in what locations - thank you x

Probably too many to count. Some were initiated by the Amish and some were LE searches.
The Amish asked every church district to search their respective fields/creeks/outbuildings early on. That included every area of Lancaster County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member