PA PA - Louis Mackerley, 7, Allentown, 7 June 1984

This case has bothered me ever since I first heard about it, many years ago. I cannot believe that someone (or several) have been able to live with themselves after what likely happened to this sweet little boy. I’d like to think there is a god who sorts them all out at the end of time, and gives people what is coming to them, but I doubt it.

Fourteen of those listed as missing as of Friday are from the Lehigh Valley, with their last-known sightings dating as far back as 1979. Eight of them were reported missing this year, most recently last month. Their names are Zoe DeBoer, Brody McEntee and Louis Anthony Mackerley, from Allentown; Cordney Shorter, Aiyahanna Velez, Kiaza Walker, Jewel Price, Kelvin Daniel Morazan Rodriguez and Brayan Arteaga-Flores, from Bethlehem; Luis O. Morales from Breinigsville; Robert Keck from Coopersburg; Laila Betancourt from Easton; Mari Carmen C. Caliz from Northampton; and Arianna Deras from Whitehall Township. bbm
[URL="https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/2020/10/nearly-200-children-have-missing-posters-in-pennsylvania.html"]Nearly 200 children are considered missing in Pennsylvania, some for decades, many from 2020[/URL]

https://rcccmcc.com/2019/09/10/louis-anthony-mackerley/

This is really odd. I am wondering why it is not front and center in all PA newscasts. Fourteen children. My first guess would be a serial child abductor or ring. I have spent quite a bit of time in Allentown and Bethlehem, and while there is a lot of crime and blight since the mills closed, it does not explain this anomaly.

Thank you for your response.
Louis stated that someone named Frank had molested him. I just checked current inmates named Frank and found Frank Wyant. The child *advertiser censored* charges stem from a fire that broke out in his home. When the fire department came to put it out they discovered the *advertiser censored*. The home is located less than three miles from where Louis lived on Chew St. But I don't know how long Frank has lived in that home?
I will be calling this tip into the Police just in case.
Thanks for the info you shared. Very interesting!

ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Allentown police say they have found a young man who was last seen in 2019.

Brody McEntee, now 18, was found safe, the department said Wednesday, three years to the day after he was last seen.

McEntee, who was 15 at the time, was last seen on Dec. 28, 2019. He was entered into the database for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

Fourteen of those listed as missing as of Friday are from the Lehigh Valley, with their last-known sightings dating as far back as 1979. Eight of them were reported missing this year, most recently last month. Their names are Zoe DeBoer, Brody McEntee and Louis Anthony Mackerley, from Allentown; Cordney Shorter, Aiyahanna Velez, Kiaza Walker, Jewel Price, Kelvin Daniel Morazan Rodriguez and Brayan Arteaga-Flores, from Bethlehem; Luis O. Morales from Breinigsville; Robert Keck from Coopersburg; Laila Betancourt from Easton; Mari Carmen C. Caliz from Northampton; and Arianna Deras from Whitehall Township. bbm
[URL="https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/2020/10/nearly-200-children-have-missing-posters-in

I wonder if they ever established why the teenage boys were chasing him. It could be nothing or it could be something. As for "Frank and Elizabeth," those may not have been their real names, although it is hard to establish suspects when the only evidence is that they had rather common first names.

Some families are more permissive with their children, as it sounds like this family was, but Louis should have been more supervised after what he said about Frank and Elizabeth. It does sound like he was an active little boy who would have been hard to supervise even in a family that didn't allow him to be out and about in the neighborhood late, but it would have been wise to keep a closer eye on him especially after what he reported. Hopefully someday closure will come to this case.

View attachment 407222

I wonder if this man was investigated for involvement in Louis’s case

This poor little boy....
Said he was sexually abused by a couple..
Why was he allowed to roam around by himself at 7 years of age? Also, was known to be out till 930 pm! So sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back