Found Deceased PA - Matthew Mindler, 19, MU student, did not return to his room, Millersville, 24 Aug 2021

I believe it is typical for the family to choose either the day of disappearance or the day that remains are found as the official date of death.

(Example: in the Delphi case, the girls have different official dates of death due to each family picking one of the options - resulting in some unfortunate speculation as to what happened)
I believe it depends on the state. Here in Pa it’s call when they are found.

<modsnip>

Matthew had to grow up fast acting along side adults, so that could have sure brought on anxiety.

His mom told media he hadn't acted in years. So whatever time period his lasting gig was and this freshman year tells a story.
I looked up some clips on YouTube of “Our Idiot Brother” just wanted to see Matthew in them. I will say I couldn’t watch them, yelling adults and the language was to much for me. Gave me anxiety! It is truly odd to think someone that could act that young up until age 14, would have so much anxiety after that. Just strange the way the brain works. Made me also wonder if things got really bad during Covid. We seen a major up swing of mental and drug deaths since Covid, here in the area.

I don’t even see water in the area he was found.

I don't think they should have printed this article. Too many people are struggling and don't need to be reading that... Tabloids are unscrupulous.
These are my opinions.
Tough one. I was tempted to google (not for any reason other than knowledge), then realized that struggling individuals just obtained information through this. It reminds me of things I have learned about those who are affected by eating disorders-clinics will make clients step on the scale backwards so that they cannot view their own weight, and I know enough to not say “wow! You’re so thin!” or converse about eating.
I never knew there was such a thing, so I guess others, including parents, should be aware. Double edged sword.

I never knew there was such a thing, so I guess others, including parents, should be aware. Double edged sword

I had not heard about this substance, either.
But I understand depression and anxiety. Hopefully something good comes from this info being in the media- that Amazon and similar will stop allowing it to be sold on their sites.

I had not heard about this substance, either.
But I understand depression and anxiety. Hopefully something good comes from this info being in the media- that Amazon and similar will stop allowing it to be sold on their sites.
Definitely didn’t see that one coming…..I agree it would have been better left unsaid. It just opened the door to another method for many suffering.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back