Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's the thing - what if, she really told the truth and gave Nalani to someone? This hit the news somewhat early, if she really did what she says she did, the person who had Nalani could have gotten scared and left her in the park. Or she might have left Nalani at the park for someone to pick her up. Just saying... because why leave the baby in the park?
That is possible, but so far, I believe they haven't found the vehicle that she claimed was going to pick up Nalani at some stop. Unless she lied about that, too. Thank goodness she was found and at least we know who took her away from her father. Before and after remains a mystery. Still, this can't be ruled out either. Time will tell.

Tristan,
What was the original intent of your post though? That he lied to his Mom he wasn’t involved with a married woman, or lied to LE. It’s a big difference.
Your OP speaking to this is worded more towards he lied factually to LE, which is factually the only group of people that matter in a missing child’s case, or no?
*****I think the only things we can say we know as facts are that the father lied (saying he didn’t have any type of relationship with SN), and that Nalani is deceased and discovered (likely hidden) in a park.*****
And honestly, we don’t know for fact he actually lied to his own Mother or Father, to perhaps save face for the family, do we?
I’m on the fence and open minded, but we can’t say something we know to be fact unless we are privy, directly. I think that’s all where anyone is saying in re: to your original post.
I’d love to have the full information though, so if you can link where Paul Johnson (the Father of Nalini; not Grandfather) says that he did not know her, please do share. Things have been moving so fast so I may have missed it? It could change my view/opinion for the whole case.
TY in advance.
So are you saying he told his mom he knew her but his mom lied and said he didn’t?

I don’t know what he told LE, but his mother said he didn’t know her. So either he lied to his mom or his mom lied to the media.

I’d say it’s more likely he lied than she did. The lame possible excuse of him not wanting his mom to know about the relationship is stupid, because when your precious baby daughter has been kidnapped you do not lie. To anyone. For any reason.

Alexis Johnson on Twitter
Reporting on a 5-month-old PFA against the father of Nalani Johnson when he was not named as a suspect nor has he been charged was wrong and irrelevant. Those seconds could have been used to dig into the background of the woman in custody charged with kidnapping that poor baby.
11:20 PM - 4 Sep 2019

With the information that authorities have given, the relationship between the baby's parents has nothing to do with the case. Police found no evidence of the claim that he planned to sell that child. So at that point there is no reason to report any incidents from his past
11:22 PM - 4 Sep 2019

All we know for sure is he is a grieving parent. That is all that was proven up until this point. So why blast an expired PFA and details of threats he made 5 months prior to the kidnapping when there is someone charged. That was irresponsible
11:24 PM - 4 Sep 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member