PA - Rachael DelTondo, 33, killed in mother's driveway on Mother's Day, Alquippa, 2018

Just saw on the local news that the new acting chief Joseph Perciavalle is accused of sending sexually explicit message to a minor. I don't know how to attach the article but it is at WPXI.com local channel 11...

JOSEPH PERCIAVALLE: Aliquippa's assistant police chief accused of sending sexually explicit message to minor
The assistant police chief in Aliquippa is facing felony charges for distribution of sexually explicit material to a minor, authorities said Friday.

I fear this case is going to fall by the wayside if it's not handed over to a different branch of LE.

Last edited:
This is so wrong. Why on earth would he send this to a colleague's daughter even if he thought she was 21? BBM.

Acting Aliquippa Police Chief Joseph Perciavalle has been arrested by Beaver County Detectives.

Court dockets show Joe Perciavalle has been charged with felony distribution of sexually explicit material to a minor, felony unlawful contact with a minor for sending obscene material, and misdemeanor corruption of minors.

Perciavalle is alleged to have distributed a sexually explicit text message to a minor, who law enforcement sources say is the 17-year-old daughter of Sgt. Kenneth Watkins

[...]

According to the complaint, the message “included a video depicting an unknown white female of indeterminate age wearing high heeled boots and a dark colored sweater or jacket. The female was nude from the waist down and was exhibiting her fully exposed vagina and buttocks. The female was on a park swing and she was urinating while swinging.”

After receiving the message from Perciavalle, Kenneth Watkins replied back, “Wow.” Stephanie Watkins responded, “really … perv … my daughter is too young to see this.”

Perciavalle responds, “she is 21.” The girl’s mother replies, “17.”

Acting Aliquippa Police Chief Joe Perciavalle Arrested By Beaver County Detectives (Updated 1:35 p.m.) - BeaverCountian.com

The girl who was killed had a relationship with an underage boy. Weird how many pieces of this puzzle have issues like this. IMO the young boy she was involved with is my #1 suspect. She was in his life for many years since I believe he was in 2nd grade. Very creepy and I'm sure he had near obsessive feelings for her. She put herself in a very questionable situation and it's sad that she met her demise. I hope who ever did this is brought to justice.

This is so wrong. Why on earth would he send this to a colleague's daughter even if he thought she was 21? BBM.

Acting Aliquippa Police Chief Joseph Perciavalle has been arrested by Beaver County Detectives.

Court dockets show Joe Perciavalle has been charged with felony distribution of sexually explicit material to a minor, felony unlawful contact with a minor for sending obscene material, and misdemeanor corruption of minors.

Perciavalle is alleged to have distributed a sexually explicit text message to a minor, who law enforcement sources say is the 17-year-old daughter of Sgt. Kenneth Watkins

[...]

According to the complaint, the message “included a video depicting an unknown white female of indeterminate age wearing high heeled boots and a dark colored sweater or jacket. The female was nude from the waist down and was exhibiting her fully exposed vagina and buttocks. The female was on a park swing and she was urinating while swinging.”

After receiving the message from Perciavalle, Kenneth Watkins replied back, “Wow.” Stephanie Watkins responded, “really … perv … my daughter is too young to see this.”

Perciavalle responds, “she is 21.” The girl’s mother replies, “17.”

Acting Aliquippa Police Chief Joe Perciavalle Arrested By Beaver County Detectives (Updated 1:35 p.m.) - BeaverCountian.com
Good Grief!!

It is very bizarre that a man shares a questionable image with a minor accidental or on purpose and he is arrested for it. Back up a little while and a female teacher is caught in a steamed up car with a minor and nothing happens. Why is this police department now concerned about minors? Should they not treat all incidents regarding a minor equally? Both the text recipient and the boy in the car were 17. Just a thought I had.

In terms of suspects in the murder case their could be so many. My main question is why was a girl in her 30's hanging around teenagers? That there is not a normal thing. She could have been viewed as a corrupting force by a teens parent. I don't think that has been discussed here. There is a huge web to untangle here.

It is very bizarre that a man shares a questionable image with a minor accidental or on purpose and he is arrested for it. Back up a little while and a female teacher is caught in a steamed up car with a minor and nothing happens. Why is this police department now concerned about minors? Should they not treat all incidents regarding a minor equally? Both the text recipient and the boy in the car were 17. Just a thought I had.

In terms of suspects in the murder case their could be so many. My main question is why was a girl in her 30's hanging around teenagers? That there is not a normal thing. She could have been viewed as a corrupting force by a teens parent. I don't think that has been discussed here. There is a huge web to untangle here.

Yes, I find it odd a 30 year old woman was hanging with teens. But even worse that an officer of the law was sending around sexually explicit images, and yet to a minor. There is something very wrong in Aliquippa as noted in many comments following MSM articles.

The girl who was killed had a relationship with an underage boy. Weird how many pieces of this puzzle have issues like this. IMO the young boy she was involved with is my #1 suspect. She was in his life for many years since I believe he was in 2nd grade. Very creepy and I'm sure he had near obsessive feelings for her. She put herself in a very questionable situation and it's sad that she met her demise. I hope who ever did this is brought to justice.

I don’t have a clue about who the suspect could be. IMO, Rachael’s murder was similar to a paid for hire hit.

JOSEPH PERCIAVALLE: Aliquippa's assistant police chief accused of sending sexually explicit message to minor

I fear this case is going to fall by the wayside if it's not handed over to a different branch of LE.

In response to BBM, from a recent article dated June 8th...

>>

Snip

There have been calls for an outside agency to take over the DelTondo investigation, or to remove the department from the investigation.

But to date, District Attorney David Lozier says he has confidence in the Aliquippa Police Department.

The DA wasn’t available for comment Friday, but earlier in the week, the city solicitor said the investigation involves many agencies and that Lozier is in charge.

Aliquippa Assistant Police Chief Charged With Sending Sexually Explicit Material To Minor

In response to BBM, from a recent article dated June 8th...

>>

Snip

There have been calls for an outside agency to take over the DelTondo investigation, or to remove the department from the investigation.

But to date, District Attorney David Lozier says he has confidence in the Aliquippa Police Department.

The DA wasn’t available for comment Friday, but earlier in the week, the city solicitor said the investigation involves many agencies and that Lozier is in charge.

Aliquippa Assistant Police Chief Charged With Sending Sexually Explicit Material To Minor

Sounds like someone is really trying to keep a lid on this investigation. Can state police intervene?

ALIQUIPPA (KDKA) – The Aliquippa assistant police chief was arrested Friday morning. ADVERTISING According to a statement from the Beaver County district attorney, Joseph Perciavalle was arrested for the distribution of sexually explicit material to a minor. Perciavalle, who has been acting police chief for less than two days, has been arraigned and released on $5,000 unsecured bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back