PA - Rachael DelTondo, 33, killed in mother's driveway on Mother's Day, Alquippa, 2018

Jeter was questioned years prior by police in connection with the unrelated 2018 shooting death of teacher Rachael DelTondo. While he had never been named by investigators as a suspect in the well-known case, police records indicate the 33-year-old woman had intimate interactions with Jeter, who was a teenager at the time.

Jeter was questioned years prior by police in connection with the unrelated 2018 shooting death of teacher Rachael DelTondo. While he had never been named by investigators as a suspect in the well-known case, police records indicate the 33-year-old woman had intimate interactions with Jeter, who was a teenager at the time.
From the link:

Shortly after Jeter's trial last year, his defense lawyer said one juror responsible for his conviction failed to mention during jury selection that she was DelTondo's next-door neighbor.

I am leaning in the direction that Jeter murdered Ms. Deltondo---

Also the young girl she had in her car her dad was a Police Seargeant or Police chief. I thought it was weird that her mom called her to tell her to come home and knew that Rachael had been shot within 5 minutes of it happening. Meaning her husband who was high up in the Police department knew about the shooting within 5 minutes. To me, that's odd.
I don't think it is odd. A lot of police officers have police scanners in their homes.

From the link:

Shortly after Jeter's trial last year, his defense lawyer said one juror responsible for his conviction failed to mention during jury selection that she was DelTondo's next-door neighbor.

The Superior Court of Pennsylvania ordered there should be a hearing about a juror in Sheldon Jeter's homicide trial, the Beaver County district attorney confirmed.

A jury found Jeter, of Aliquippa, guilty of first-degree homicide in the shooting death of his close friend, Tyric Pugh, in 2021.

There was a post-trial motion by the defense to challenge possible bias by that juror. The trial judge denied the motion as based on hearsay. But Wednesday's order directs the trial judge to hold a hearing on that one juror to develop direct facts on that post-trial question.

Following the trial, KDKA Investigates reported that it was found juror No. 3 was a next-door neighbor to the family of Rachael DelTondo

Currently Under Appeal*,
Jeter is serving Life Without Parole for the Murder of Tyric Pugh, 30:

Last edited:

Currently Under Appeal*,
Jeter is serving Life Without Parole for the Murder of Tyric Pugh, 30:

I hope they charge him with her murder--

In 2016, Rachael DelTondo was discovered inside a car in a parking lot with 17-year-old Sheldon Jeter Jr. outside Pittsburgh at 2 a.m., according to authorities. The windows were steamed up, police say. DelTondo was suspended from her teacher position.

Two years later on May 13, 2018, DelTondo was returning to her parent's home after going to a local ice cream parlor when she was gunned down within close range in the driveway. DelTondo was reportedly shot at least 10 times.

Police label the slaying a “crime of passion.”

Jeter was questioned by police and released. DelTondo’s ex-fiance, Frank Catroppa, and his attorney told Inside Edition in 2018 that he had nothing to do with the murder. No one was ever charged in DelTondo’s death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back