PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think he kept his daughter living quit comfortable through college and had several fairly expensive trips, pap for a Mini, and paid off PFs house.

Yes...and that must of cost quite a bit.

I also think he kept his daughter living quit comfortable through college and had several fairly expensive trips, pap for a Mini, and paid off PFs house.

Well, a few things to remember.

1. RFG was not a single parent. LG had a mother who likely making more than RFG (based on full professor at Smeal's average salary). Even spending it all on his daughter would be indicative.

2. RFG was, by his own account, planning to retire from both the DA's Office and the practice of law. Why isn't, or hasn't, he saved up for retirement?

Well, I've what PEF and LG wear and it isn't exactly ermine. :)

As for antiques, "collectables might be a better term. He liked old camera's and toys from his childhood. Further, he didn't have a huge amount of space to keep large collections.

Laughing....doesn't have to be ermine. Designer clothes aren't all that obvious. I wore Chanel and nobody guessed. They were quite understated. Just looked like a regular suit. Seriously.

Well, a few things to remember.

1. RFG was not a single parent. LG had a mother who likely making more than RFG (based on full professor at Smeal's average salary). Even spending it all on his daughter would be indicative.

2. RFG was, by his own account, planning to retire from both the DA's Office and the practice of law. Why isn't, or hasn't, he saved up for retirement?

pension......pension. That is why he worked for the government. If he lived as modestly as is claimed then it would have been enough. House and car paid off....sounds like retirement planning to me.

Laughing....doesn't have to be ermine. Designer clothes aren't all that obvious. I wore Chanel and nobody guessed. They were quite understated. Just looked like a regular suit. Seriously.

The show at pressers wearing sweatshirts. :)

pension......pension. That is why he worked for the government. If he lived as modestly as is claimed then it would have been enough. House and car paid off....sounds like retirement planning to me.

If all he planned to was gardening, sure. This is a guy who liked to take multiple trips, wanted to visit Europe again. He'd be making a nice pension, enough to live on in Bellefonte, but not what he was planning to do. It doesn't fit.

If he had wanted to teach at PSU part time, or practice law part time, or really was into gardening, I'd believe it. No, this just does not make sense, based on his lifestyle.

Can I just say how much I've enjoyed (and learned from) reading this thread? I'm originally from Philly and do remember reading about this. I'm an emotional person (very, at times), but as a nurse you just get on with things anyway and focus. For that reason I tend to avoid the overwrought, hand-wringing threads. I appreciate how clear and focused some of you have been here and look forward to learning more. Thanks, guys!

Can I just say how much I've enjoyed (and learned from) reading this thread? I'm originally from Philly and do remember reading about this. I'm an emotional person (very, at times), but as a nurse you just get on with things anyway and focus. For that reason I tend to avoid the overwrought, hand-wringing threads. I appreciate how clear and focused some of you have been here and look forward to learning more. Thanks, guys!

Welcome to the thread.

And a slightly belated welcome to HowardStern.

Not without a forensic audit.

Those type of Audits span over a financials for many years. Is this what Tracker has done, you've done, or Trackers expert? I thought we were were talking about a couple of documents Tracker purchased which would of course be impossible to do a amateur forensic audit or even an expert one. Thus we must trust what investigators have told us right?

I hope they will do a forensic audit of everything Mr. Gricar had in any account from 2000-2005, although it certainly is late ( to state the obvious) for a thorough or accurate audit to be performed, it would seem.
I can't believe it wasn't done at the time the " walkaway" theory came into being with Patty and Lara begging him to come home, like he was a little boy who was playing hooky. SMH. This really makes me angry as it could have clarified a lot of things years ago with the " missing" vs " foul play" theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie