PA PA - ST. CLAIR, SCHUYLKILL CO, Fem, UP102908 30-40, 5'-2'', 100-25, lbs, brown/blonde hair, sclerosis, 5 teeth, Ugg boots, Mar’2023 - Karen Rohrbach

dotr

Reaction score
by Rayna McGlynn Thu, March 30th 2023
''SAINT CLAIR, SCHUYLKILL CO, (WOLF) — State Police have released new information regarding an unidentified woman found dead in St. Clair last weekend.

According to troopers, around 5:30 PM Sunday, officials were called to the area of Fernwood Avenue in St. Clair to assist the St. Clair Borough Police with the investigation of a dead body.

RELATED | PSP seek to identify woman found dead, topless in Schuylkill County woods

An autopsy was conducted in Dauphin County Thursday.

The victim is an approximately 30-40 year old woman with brownish/blonde hair. She has an approximate height of 5'0-5'2 and approximately 100-125 lbs.

Officials say the victim had sclerosis of the spine, possibly a right leg injury, and approximately five teeth. She was wearing black/gold Ugg boots size 6, pink ankle socks with donuts on them, black Russell athletic pants, purple bra, and a medium white Guess jacket at her time of death.

According to State Police, she was wearing an Alex and Ani bracelet on her right wrist with the following four charms on the bracelet: a capital N, a recycle symbol, the word Energy and the words Made With Love.

The Dauphin County Coroner believes she died sometime between December-January.

Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Pennsylvania State Police Schuylkill Haven at (570)754-4600.''

Ashley Payung? Though the height is off:
Description from Fox56, though hair and tattoos don't matter by this point:
Ashley is described as a white female, 5’04”, 115 lbs, with blonde hair (recently died dark brown/black), and blue eyes.

Officials say she has tattoos on both inner forearms and wrists that cover scaring, a butterfly on her upper back, and a mushroom on her outer right ankle.

Very well and expensively dressed lady. And she has only 5 teeth left? Does not go well together. Unless she was a meth or similar user or had some health condition that made her almost edentolous at such a young age. Frequent childbirths could also cause early tooth loss but there is no clue she may have had children. Or she spent all her money on clothing and none on dental care.
It is odd.
Could the age estimate be off?

Jmoo

Very well and expensively dressed lady. And she has only 5 teeth left? Does not go well together. Unless she was a meth or similar user or had some health condition that made her almost edentolous at such a young age. Frequent childbirths could also cause early tooth loss but there is no clue she may have had children. Or she spent all her money on clothing and none on dental care.
It is odd.

Jmoo
She may have gotten clothing from a thrift store or a service provider for mentally ill, homeless or disabled. I've seen some nice clothes donated to organizations that help people. I wouldn't assume she bought them brand new.

She may have gotten clothing from a thrift store or a service provider for mentally ill, homeless or disabled. I've seen some nice clothes donated to organizations that help people. I wouldn't assume she bought them brand new.
I agree. Ugg boots have been around for years now, so I'm sure you can find a used pair at many thrift stores. The Guess jacket could be anything from new and $50-$80 or used from the 1990s and free from an organization. The bracelets are cheap, averaging $30.

I knew someone who was an avid thrifter (she went to thrift shops and fleamarkets) who was hunting for designer clothing she bought cheap and resold it for much higher on Ebay. She often found things but those were of the "lesser known" luxury brands like Riani where nobody really knew it was expensive stuff.
Guess and UGG are very popular and even thrift shops tend to charge more money for them than for "regular" clothing.

While it is theoretically possible she got everything carefully thrifted, everything she wears (not only the Uggs and jacket) is nice, matching and somewhat fashion savy (the socks!). Someone living on the street at some point will give up caring about that (look at Constance Marten!).
I still dont think she was homeless. She had some source of income and was a fashion forward dresser.
I guess she was probably a lady who had somewhat stable surroundings but got into substance abuse that made her lose almost all teeth in short time and started to lead a semi transient lifestyle in and out of friends or a boyfriends house.
That is JMOO of course, though.

The N charm on her bracelet leads me to think that her first or last name probably starts with N.

It would help if they told us her skin color. I haven't been able to find that on any of the articles.

Fwiw regarding teeth, the UID Doe may have had them knocked out in an accident or worse.. she may have a huge fondness for sweets coupled with growing up in an area that does not use fluoridated water,(often associated with a higher rate of cavities etc) she may usually wear nice dentures and people may not know she is missing teeth. speculation, imo, fwiw.
''Sixteen Pennsylvania counties are totally unfluoridated: Adams, Cameron, Columbia, Forest, Fulton, Juniata, Lackawanna, Montour, Perry, Pike, Potter, Sullivan, Union, Warren, Wayne, & Wyoming.

This is who I thought of first.
However, Candice went missing in July, so wouldn't need a jacket/coat.

Now on NamUs as #UP102908

ME/C Case Number 0121-23

Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian, Uncertain
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years) 19-39
Height 5' 1"-5' 6"(61-66 inches), Estimated
Weight 125-140 lbs, Estimated

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found March 26, 2023
NamUs Case Created April 26, 2023
Location Saint Clair, Pennsylvania 17970
County Schuylkill County
Found On Tribal Land No

Circumstances of Recovery Decedent was found over an embankment in a kneeling position,

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Hair Color Brown
Left Eye Color Unknown
Right Eye Color Unknown

Clothing

Black Gold Ugg Boots
Black Long Sleeve Shirt
White Guess Coat
Black Knit Gloves
Pink Donut Anklet Socks
Purple Bra
Animal Print "No Boundaries" Underwear
Pink Bandana

Jewelry
Alex and Ani Bracelet with a recycle charm and an N Charm, a made with love charm and a Bracelet with a snowman on it.

It is odd.

Jmoo
My first thought regarding teeth was severe depression and/or other mental health issues. Depression can cause a complete or near complete disregard for personal hygiene. If she was depressed for several years and didn't take proper care of herself, I can definitely see how she could eventually lose her teeth because of that.

I came across this thread and it reminded me of the a lot of a Massachussets case I read about. Went back and realized it was likely the outfit that took me there.

View attachment 442311
View attachment 442312

'Missing Chelsea Woman Found, Police Confirm​

Published January 18, 2023'​

My first thought regarding teeth was severe depression and/or other mental health issues. Depression can cause a complete or near complete disregard for personal hygiene. If she was depressed for several years and didn't take proper care of herself, I can definitely see how she could eventually lose her teeth because of that.
Possible but the neglect has to be extreme to LOSE almost all teeth. And with neglect, the teeth decay first before they are lost. And she was otherwise well put together, someone with severe depression would not necessarily care more about their outfit than about personal hygiene.
Substances can make you lose teeth in no time. Also some diseases. Shw had sclerosis of the spine, can be caused by overuse injuries or disease.
Maybe i am on the wrong boat here but anyhow, i hope she gets her name back soon.

'Missing Chelsea Woman Found, Police Confirm​

Published January 18, 2023'​

Aah thank you!!

The victim has been identified as 60-year-old Karen Rohrbach, who died of natural causes, troopers stated.

The victim has been identified as 60-year-old Karen Rohrbach, who died of natural causes, troopers stated.

Wow, the age estimate was really off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back