GUILTY PA - Sean Conroy, 36, dies in attack on Philly subway platform, 26 March 2008

Now we got word of another attack. Lady got her tooth busted out and wallet stolen. Mind you this is all coming to light because of Mr. Conroy's death. This is nothing new especially between the hours of 1:00PM and 5:00 Pm when these kids are getting out of school. I've had friends attacked and co-workers attacked. Steering clear of public transportation when school lets out is a given. For me anyway.http://www.nbc10.com/news/15787360/detail.html

I'm utterly stunned and am consumed with grief for this man's family and friends. How senseless and evil. What are you talking about, Reb? Were the murderers black?

Absinthe, yes they were black. However, Mr. Conroy's father pleaded that nobody made this about race. Depending on where you live in Philly there's alot of racial discord. If you'd like you can read about the death of teenager, Robert Pierson. He was murdered in cold blood by six black teens who left their own neighborhood to purposely go into a white neighborhhod to "rob white people". There was alot of discord over this as well because that was blatant. They could have robbed somebody three blocks from their own home. They sought out white people. Teens in that neighborhood had a fight with them and Pierson was murdered. He actually lay in the hospital for a long time. So, alot of people have not forgot that. These teens got a slap on the wrist for killing Robert Pierson. We'll see what happens now to the teens that murdered Mr. Conroy. Here's a snipet on Robert Pierson and how his murder has effected his family.http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-33282211_ITM

Mr. Conroy's father pleaded that nobody made this about race.
So... why do so many here refuse to respect the wishes of the father of the murdered man? I know without even clicking on the story if the criminals are not white because certain people always cry '' and 'snitch stich' (whatever that means). To me, it means that the posters are racist, as I have never seen them make the same comments in the overwhelming number of threads on here about white criminals.

Racism is not dependent on skin color. Perhaps the family of Sean Patrick Conroy remembers the bad old days in America when signs announced,

'No Blacks or Irish Need Apply'?

The news article about him says "targeted for NO REASON?" ***NO*** reason????!!!...... UH,, HELLO...... what he have here is obviously a RACIAL HATE CRIME but no one has the GUTS to say it because we live in a country that PANDERS to blacks and lets them get away with crime and murder and horrible behavior,, every day. And of course we want everyone to believe that ONLY the 'evil whites' are capable of 'hate crimes'.... NOT BLACKS.
When in realty THEY are the MOST guilty of it... and they are the ones who most often get away with it. Every day horrible crimes are committed by them against whites and it doesn't even make the headlines.

Once again (and again and again and again.....) if this crime were the other way around,,,, it would be FRONT-PAGE HEADLINES in every paper in the nation, blacks would be rioting, looting, and marching for their 'civil rights' in every city (with jesse jackson of course..), and there would be endless talk and news shows on TV for the next YEAR going on and on about how evil and racists whites are,, and how blacks are the poor little innocent victims. God I am so sick to death of it.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

As The Onion says, 'If it weren't for Freedom Of Speech, how would we know who the *advertiser censored**holes are?':crazy:

Perhaps the family of Sean Patrick Conroy remembers the bad old days in America when signs announced,
'No Blacks or Irish Need Apply'?
</p>Truly, I highly doubt that as that would have been the late 19th century. That's if that was even true as some believe that to be a myth here in America. NINA supposedly originated in England after the rebellion. Plus just because his name is Sean Patrick Conroy doesn't automatically mean he's Irish. I believe that he was a man that loved his city and loved all the people who lived in it with him. He had no predjudice and was tolerant it seems. Meanwhile Simon Gratz High has released a statement that the school is doing it's best to stay on track and work around all the police activity. The link has more on the kids that have been arrested.http://www.philly.com/inquirer/front_page/20080404_4_teens_jailed_in_Phila__subway_attack.html

From October 2009:

http://6abc.com/archive/7089393/

Sean Conroy, 36, found himself cornered and alone on the subway platform near City Hall in March of last year. He died as Ameer Best, 18, and 17-year-olds Nashir Fisher and Kinta Stanton joined two others in beating the Starbucks manager...

Thursday, Conroy's mother addressed the teenagers before they were sentenced to 12 1/2 to 25 years in prison... She said her son was her only child. "He was my heart, my soul," she said, her face lined with grief.

At trial earlier this year, Best and Fisher were convicted of third-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Stanton was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and the conspiracy charge.

From December 2009:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ntenced-in-Deadly-Subway-Attack-79694327.html

Arthur Alston, 18, was sentenced to 10-20 years in prison after admitting to throwing the first punch at Sean Patrick Conroy, 36, at random in March 2008...

Alston and another teen pleaded guilty to third-degree murder.

From July 2010:

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-n...nts-are-outraged-by-killers-impending-release

The parents of Sean Patrick Conroy -- the Starbucks manager savagely beaten in a subway concourse in 2008 by five teens -- are outraged that one of them will be released from jail after serving only 11 months...

At a parole hearing June 28, Philadelphia Common Pleas Court Judge Benjamin Lerner agreed to release Rasheem Bell, 18, in August after serving the minimum of his 11-to-23-month sentence. The judge had imposed the light sentence in January for Bell's cooperation in the case and testimony in court.

Bell, 18, pleaded guilty to third-degree murder and conspiracy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back