PA - Six dead, one injured in Montgomery County killing spree, 15 Dec 2014

What took them so long to inform the public of suspect's ID? Went from 5 dead to 6 dead and he is still at large????

Media has given the name of one victim : Patricia (removing last name because I've seen two different last names). Female in her 70's whose daughter has been having issues with husband/ father of children.
http://6abc.com/news/video-walter-p...437319/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I think this report may be wrong. Nicole names someone else in Lansdale as her "parent" I believe Patricia Hill is her grand mother. Also Nicole was killed at the location in Harleysville (Lower Salford) not in Lansdale. Harleysville is where he was seen by the neighbors taking the 2 children after shooting their mother.

Brain fart sorry. I meant Brad! :gaah:

Oh! lol....duh. I should have figured that out. Can't see the comment you're referring to, though. But, don't answer. I'll find it ;).

I think this report may be wrong. Nicole names someone else in Lansdale as her "parent" I believe Patricia Hill is her grand mother. Also Nicole was killed at the location in Harleysville (Lower Salford) not in Lansdale. Harleysville is where he was seen by the neighbors taking the 2 children after shooting their mother.

Yes, Yoda said there was two names. :) He wasn't sure and played it safe unlike me lol. Over look my brain fart. :laughing:

Oh! lol....duh. I should have figured that out. Can't see the comment you're referring to, though. But, don't answer. I'll find it ;).

Just keep looking. It's there. :)

This is so horrifying. I read he's a veteran with ptsd, so horribly sad for his family. It sounds like he has a mental illness to me. I hope the killing spree is over and he surrenders.

This is very close to my home and it's all over the news and my Facebook. The local theater we go to is on lockdown, and the subway next door too.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-28...-military-veteran-gunman-barricades-home.html

"..Other neighbors told the TV station that the couple had an ongoing, bitter custody battle over their children. The girls were found safely a short distance away with a neighbor. "

Sounds like the kids are unharmed --physically. Hoping he didn't murder their mother in front of them ; they probably heard the gunshots, though.
This sicko has destroyed so many people's lives !
There is a reason why his wife left him, and he has shown the world what he is capable of ; imo.

DM mentions the possibility of PTSD, and possible mental health issues. But there are those who struggle with that who don't hurt a fly.

:moo:

I can't find the MSM link I just read, will link as soon as I get back to it but they named the suspects as all members of his ex wife's family. Ex wife, her mother, grandmother, sister and her husband, and their teenage daughter. The teenage son of the ex wife's sister is the one injured, a gunshot to the head. I read, in MSM also, though I don't know it it was the same article, that he just filed for emergency custody of his girls two weeks ago. That seems very odd to me. I'm so incredibly sad for her family, what remains of them.

[h=2]Reports of shots fired in Doylestown, Pa., after carjacking suspect matches description of suspect in fatal shooting of 6 people - @MikeNeilon[/h]

I had kinda thought he killed himself by now, they found his cellphone and keys - he used a knife for attempted carjacking per CNN (translation thats probably all wrong ha!)

I thought he was going to kill himself too. If he doesn't have a gun any longer, I guess that is less likely.

[h=2]Reports of shots fired in Doylestown, Pa., after carjacking suspect matches description of suspect in fatal shooting of 6 people - @MikeNeilon[/h]

More tweets at this link saying the guy ran in to the woods after the carjacking and they are looking for him on foot and in helicopters.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler
Back