PA - Stephanie Dzikowski, 22, murdered, Philadelphia, 30 July 2015 *Arrest*

Can't believe still no leads or anything :/ Probably doesn't help that this happened within the city limits.

It's been six months since the murder of a young mother and a family is still seeks answers.

With a heavy heart that no amount of time can seem to lift, Steve Dzikowski still lights candles in a makeshift shrine inside his home. The home he shared with his daughter, her boyfriend and their baby.

~~

Homicide detectives have been working the case and sources tell us they do have credible leads.

“I’m not going get a sigh of relief until this person is caught,” Steve explained.

The murder and the ongoing investigation has ripped apart this family and the tight knit community here and they say they can't rest until Stephanie’s killer is caught. If anyone has information, please contact Philadelphia Homicide Detectives.

http://www.fox29.com/news/83406988-story

http://articles.philly.com/2016-01-04/news/69488933_1_west-philadelphia-killings-ramsey

Not only was there a rise in murders last year in Philly, but Port Richmond neighborhood in particular is brought up in this article. Not to mention the Philly police made arrests in a scant 50+% of the cases.

I live in a neighborhood bordering Port Richmond and thought I kept up with the news, but had not even heard of this. Our neighborhoods are rather small; I can't believe I have not ever seen anything about it.

That was a working class area twenty years ago that is now drug infested. Someone must have owed money to the wrong person.

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/233542045-story

PORT RICHMOND (WTXF) -
Philadelphia Police have made in arrest in the murder of a young mother that went unsolved for nearly 2-years.

Back on July 30th, 2015 Stephanie Dzikowski, 22, was found shot in the head on the floor of bedroom on the 3000 block of Aramingo avenue. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Back on January 11, 2017, police say segment aired detailing Dzikowski's murder investigation, which included previously released surveillance footage from the investigation.
FOX 31°
Local News
FOX 29 Investigates
Chasing News
Seen On TV
Send A Tip!
Fresco News
DNC Philadelphia
Mobile Apps
Video
Watch Live
Local News
Weather
Traffic
Good Day
Contests
Sports
TV Listings
Entertainment
Webcams
PA Lottery
The Q
Gift Of Life Donor Dash
National News
Health
Money
Job Shop
About Us
Seen on TV
Contact Us
Photo Galleries
FOX 29 Family Focus
© Copyright 2000 - 2016 Fox Television Stations, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy Terms of Service Ad Choices Public File

Man charged in 2015 murder of young mother in Port Richmond
Stephanie Dzikowski (left) and James Jones (right)
Stephanie Dzikowski (left) and James Jones (right)
POSTED:FEB 03 2017 11:32AM EST
UPDATED:FEB 03 2017 11:39AM EST
PORT RICHMOND (WTXF) -
Philadelphia Police have made in arrest in the murder of a young mother that went unsolved for nearly 2-years.

Back on July 30th, 2015 Stephanie Dzikowski, 22, was found shot in the head on the floor of bedroom on the 3000 block of Aramingo avenue. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Back on January 11, 2017, police say segment aired detailing Dzikowski's murder investigation, which included previously released surveillance footage from the investigation.

The homicide unit received several tips in reference to the footage, that led to the arrest of 28-year-old James Jones.

Jones, who is homeless, was in prison on an unrelated offense was brought to the Homicide unit and charged with criminal homicide, burglary, robbery, and related offenses.

I am so glad to finally see some movement in this case.

I remember reading about this case when it first happened had to do some intense digging to find it again a few months ago.. honestly never thought this would be solved it's too crazy... poor little girl...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back