PA - Teen charged with rape, attempted murder of 5yo, Philadelphia, 2015

Another 15 yr old rapist of a little child? ugh what is going on with our young boys?

:( So sad all around

The only silver lining is that the perp was caught quickly and before (I hope) he could hurt another victim.

It's absolutely terrifying. Not only did he do what he did, but he also stole peaceful sleep from this family for many years to come, if not for their lifetimes. How can you possibly feel trust and security when someone actually was hiding in a bedroom closet intent on snatching and harming a child?!

Another 15 yr old rapist of a little child? ugh what is going on with our young boys?

Imo, it's unfettered access to *advertiser censored*. I realize that's debatable. Do I think watching *advertiser censored* makes you a rapist? Not at all. But I think if you have a developing brain and the perfect storm of disconnectedness in your life, unfettered access to *advertiser censored* can help create that monster. Jmo

When the victim was not named in articles I half wondered if sexual assault was a factor. IMO LE kept that aspect of the case close to the vest while investigating. Poor little punkin.

I hope her attacker faces the max

Imo, it's unfettered access to *advertiser censored*. I realize that's debatable. Do I think watching *advertiser censored* makes you a rapist? Not at all. But I think if you have a developing brain and the perfect storm of disconnectedness in your life, unfettered access to *advertiser censored* can help create that monster. Jmo

I agree because '*advertiser censored*' these days are actually VIOLENT SEXUAL images. It is not like when we were younger and boys looked at Playboy or Hustler. Today there are thousands of free violent *advertiser censored* images that include gang rape, beatings, victims being tied up or duct taped, and it is considered *advertiser censored*.

This is crazy. Not that I'm glad I thought sexual assault right off but that was the only thing that made sense. Why would he lie in wait just to be able to beat a little girl senseless? I can't even begin to understand how damaged this family will be forever.

My thought is that it was someone who has something against the mom or the family. Really if he were just a burglar he would have waited til the child went back to her bedroom or was no longer right there in the hall and left. Or, have frightened her there in the apartment and then quickly left.

He went to the trouble of leading her out to the backyard and then took time to beat her mercilessly rather than just leave. Scary.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

DAFUQ?????????????

Some days it is hard to believe this is all real.

There is real and there is REAL. That reads kinda derpy, but yah, it's real that this baby was brutalized. What, IMO, is BS is that a closet-boogie-man did it.

JMO, MOO

ETA: was still catching up. Had not seen the arrest. Well, shut my mouth and apologies to the family at whom I cast a mean side-eye. I am never wrong (lol) but am sometines mistaken. :facepalm:

Why would anyone beat a 5 year old up?

This little one is lucky to be living. I do not think her rapist/attacker intended for her to be when she was finally found. I think he beat her to within an inch of life and left her there to die.

Strong little punkin to have survived. She will need to be to become a victor over what she was put through. Nothing but love and hope for this child going forward. May she get all teh help she needs to process this awful thing that was visited upon her.

I'm glad the perp was arrested quickly. Many people were already jumping on the mother and accusing her. Glad that isn't allowed here.

I'm glad the perp was arrested quickly. Many people were already jumping on the mother and accusing her. Glad that isn't allowed here.

I admittedly was suspicious of the mother, but only because the story sounded so implausible. It still does. And yet it really happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back