PA PA - Twins Ivon & Inisha Fowler, 7, Pittsburgh, 11 Sept 2006

Fowler pleaded guilty to lying to police about her missing twins and cashing welfare checks on their behalf totaling nearly $60,000 over five years.

She received three to six months in jail, but because she received credit for time served, she won't serve any jail time. She was also ordered to four years' probation and ordered to pay back the $60,000, but her attorney said he doubts she will be able to pay it back.

In exchange for Patricia Fowler’s guilty plea, charges against her older son, Datwon Fowler, were dropped. Police said he posed as one of his missing siblings in text messages with a detective.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/mother-of-missing-penn-hills-twins-in-court-monday/562738115

Soooo she wasn't involved in their disappearance then???!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Investigators interviewed everyone they could think of: from family members to neighbors to caseworkers.

They pulled CYF court records and school records and medical records.

But in the end, they still couldn’t find Ivon and Inesha Fowler.

And so, the mother of those twins, who would be 18 years old now, will serve probation.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...von-fowler-inesha-fowler/stories/201707180041

Allegheny County police said that the missing persons investigation is ongoing.

Soooo she wasn't involved in their disappearance then???!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I get out of this, is, they don't have enough to charge her with the deaths or disappearances, so for now she is on probation for the minor charges. Down the road, however, they can get evidence and then charge her on new charges. So there is hope, that she will have to answer for what she did.

im just mystified as to what happened to them.

I could see one of two scenarios: 1) the twins naturally died and she concealed their deaths so she could keep collecting benefits from the government from them.
2) the twins died of neglect, some accident, or foul play and she hid their deaths because she didn't want to end up in trouble.
I don't see how they could still be alive. If she gave them away, why not tell where they are? If the twins died naturally I don't see why she she hasn't said what actually happened at this point because she's no longer able to collect the twins' benefits. As a result, I feel scenario 2 if very likely as to what happened to those poor children.

I could see one of two scenarios: 1) the twins naturally died and she concealed their deaths so she could keep collecting benefits from the government from them.
2) the twins died of neglect, some accident, or foul play and she hid their deaths because she didn't want to end up in trouble.
I don't see how they could still be alive. If she gave them away, why not tell where they are? If the twins died naturally I don't see why she she hasn't said what actually happened at this point because she's no longer able to collect the twins' benefits. As a result, I feel scenario 2 if very likely as to what happened to those poor children.

there is also a statute of limitations on murder of the second degree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back