Resolved PA - Philadelphia, WhtFem 25-46, UP73376, wrapped in plastic in tupperware bin, tattoo, Jul'20 - namus removed

So foiled by the trash man.....yay! Saved LE some searching in a landfill. Now who is a small female that may have been reported missing from the area? This could be a young female sex trafficking victim to fit in that bin. No one is going to come from far away and drop a bin in a populated neighborhood.

Police: Woman's Body Found Wrapped In Plastic Wrap Inside Large Plastic Container In South Philadelphia

Some neighbors first noticed the bin sitting on the sidewalk by some trash on Tuesday.

“Trash day was yesterday and they moved it today,” a neighbor said. “So we wouldn’t have even known if the trash man came.”

Woman's Body Placed in Tote, Bound in Cling Wrap Found on Grays Ferry Street
BBM

Snipped

Other neighbors said the tote was sitting on the sidewalk next to an overgrown lot nearly two weeks.

Grays-Ferry-Body-in-Tote-Ground-7-15-20.jpg

Ok if it was next to an empty lot, it wasn’t found, noticed or reported for 2 weeks, then the perp must have moved it for trash day. He’s local, he’s strong, he wants to hide but he’s too dumb to realize he’s calling attention to himself!

I hate even suggesting this but could the remains be of Linda Stoltzfoos? If my mapping is correct this is only about an hour from where she went missing about three weeks ago. It seems unlikely given that they found her clothing buried in a wooded area. Who knows what that sicko did with her remains. :mad:

ACTIVE SEARCH - PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

Police know little about the victim. The body appears to be that of a black woman. A source says the body was not badly decomposed.
Woman's body found in plastic container in Philadelphia's Grays Ferry section

Wrapped in Saran Wrap.... that is a large purchase. The local stores should have video and register transactions of who bought it. Then if there was cellophane on the outside, that is usually sold in the greeting card area and at party stores. I don’t think this is going to be too hard to solve, just time consuming. JMO

Wrapped in Saran Wrap.... that is a large purchase. The local stores should have video and register transactions of who bought it. Then if there was cellophane on the outside, that is usually sold in the greeting card area and at party stores. I don’t think this is going to be too hard to solve, just time consuming. JMO
I don't know... standard boxes of cling wrap are sold in rolls of 200-400 square feet. A couple of standard rolls might have been sufficient all on their own depending on how many layers we're talking about... and anyone who works in a restaurant or places that do shipping or packaging could have access to big bulk boxes that hold a couple thousand feet (and those boxes aren't very big, a person could easily just walk off with one if no one was watching them).

I don't know... standard boxes of cling wrap are sold in rolls of 200-400 square feet. A couple of standard rolls might have been sufficient all on their own depending on how many layers we're talking about... and anyone who works in a restaurant or places that do shipping or packaging could have access to big bulk boxes that hold a couple thousand feet (and those boxes aren't very big, a person could easily just walk off with one if no one was watching them).
I didn’t think of the restaurant supply size. Great point. I have a partial roll of plastic for wrapping furniture. It was $20 at Walmart so it could be that too.

Last edited:

Factories also often have these large rolls of shrink wrap, in varying sizes, to wrap pallets of product for shipping. (My experience). A roll could easily be carried out.

Such a disturbing case. Murder is horrific in and of itself. There's something entirely evil when a person's remains are treated so callously like trash. I'm thankful her body was discovered and praying she will get a respectful burial and resting place. Justice will prevail. MOO

Such a disturbing case. Murder is horrific in and of itself. There's something entirely evil when a person's remains are treated so callously like trash. I'm thankful her body was discovered and praying she will get a respectful burial and resting place. Justice will prevail. MOO
I've always thought that tossing a human body in the trash should come with an extra five years added to a conviction. Its just so heinous. Moo.

From the photo it appears as though this is a pretty populated/congested area. I can't believe no one saw anything while they were tugging at this tote. o_O <modsnip: Removed rumor>

Detectives went door-to-door around 31st and Wharton looking for surveillance video. Multiple cameras are mounted in the area.
Woman's body found in plastic container in Philadelphia's Grays Ferry section

Last edited by a moderator:

i think that volume of it sounds like costco purchase. they have huge rolls for restaurant industry. maybe this person works in a kitchen....

I really don’t think it would take all that much cling wrap.... say you have a person who is 48 inches around every part of their body - I’m estimating on the higher end here since a small woman is probably much smaller than this when you average out the circumference of each part of her body (sure maybe they’ll measure higher than that around their shoulders, but much lower around the legs and head). That’s 4 feet of length to wrap around 1 foot of height one time - we’ll say that the person is 6 feet tall, just to be liberal. 4 feet around x 6 feet tall is 24 feet from a roll of cling wrap for a single layer. Even with overlap to secure it, you could wrap a person that size ten times over before you used up one pretty standard 300 foot roll of cling wrap. A tote isn’t going to take much more. If somebody has a roll or two of regular cling wrap in their home they wouldn’t even need to go to a store. If they did go to a store, two rolls would be sufficient and no one at checkout would bat an eye. If there is some really odd incident where someone local remembers somebody coming in and buying out all their wrap then yes, that would probably be noteworthy - but I don’t think it is likely that anyone would need to make an exceptional purchase in order to do this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back