Identified! PA - White Haven, 'Beth Doe' & Unborn Baby 169UFPA, 16-22, Dec'76 - #2 - Evelyn Colon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The murderer, in my opinion, dismembered her body and removed breasts, ears, and nose to make identifying difficult. Why leave the markings on hand....maybe overlooked or didn't mean much to him??
It’s possible that he didn’t know what the writing mean (If Beth wrote it herself)

Thoughts on the letters and numbers on hand ? Must have been important enough for her to write down....and with no access to paper....
I was talking with a reporter who also follows this case. She feels that the baby's father probably had money and was an elite and he or someone in his family had her killed. She doesn't believe the writing was put there by Beth Doe but by the person who killed her to throw investigators off.

I took her thoughts and kind of thought of something else. If she did write it would we be able to track down the names of elite from this time. People like politicians? We could look and see if we could find any with the initials and maybe the numbers afterward were a birth year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get