PA PA - White Haven, 'Beth Doe' & Unborn Baby 169UFPA, 16-22, Dec'76 - #2

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Cubby, Dec 16, 2010.

1. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Earlier a poster had suggested that this might have been an honour killing, which i did not think likely at the time due to the mutilation of Beth's nose and breasts, not something i would expect from a family member.
    After reading about this recent alleged honour killing in India which involved mutilating the breasts and face, now thinking that is a possibility in this case too.
    Any chance Beth Doe is South Asian?
    Also thinking that Beth may normally have had long hair that was chopped off.
    speculation, imo.
    India - Indian teen girl beheaded, mutilated in suspected honour killing, Dec. 2018
    Jan 10 2019
    Indian teen girl beheaded, mutilated in suspected honour killing
    [​IMG]
    "India is reeling after a teenage girl was discovered beheaded, her face doused in acid and her breasts mutilated.

While the girl’s family claims she was the victim of a horrendous gang rape, detectives believe she was the victim of an honour killing.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    FireOwl9 and Mrs. Badcrumble like this.
  2. Bit of hope

Bit of hope It's time for brighter colors....

Horror.....Nothing about what she did wrong...so why a honour killing....Beth was pregnant, that could be a reason. I don't know if she could be from a culture where this was common. In one of the recons it looks like she has Creole hair....

dotr likes this.
  3. Mrs. Badcrumble

Mrs. Badcrumble The North remembers

dotr, you reminded me of another case from several years ago, which again reminds me of Beth Doe's case due to certain similarities between the cases
    The Doe Network: Case File 659UFAUT
    She was identified in 2012 as 23 year old Olha Tarkovska, originally from Ukraine, but resident of Venice with her husband, who is the POI. Apparently, she wanted a divorce, and it all turned to the ol' "if I can't have you, nobody will" by the husband.
    Südautobahn in Pirka : Frauenmord: Geht der Täter frei?

4. Two for the road

Two for the road Well-Known Member

IMHO, I dont think honor killing was the case here. The number 1 cause of death in the U.S. is murder and that murder is most often committed by a partner or spouse. There is a state hospital and a home for intellectually disabled people near where she was found. I wonder if she was a patient that was abused and then killed by a staff member to cover it up.

I hope one day Parabon or DDP gets involved and identifies her.

5. Two for the road

Two for the road Well-Known Member

Sorry that should read "the number 1 cause of death of pregnant women is murder in the US"