Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

Escambia County Florida Clerk of the Circuit Court
Courtviewer Records Search

Rcd Case Number Name Party Type Case Type File Date Disposition
1 1994 CF 000955 A

I see she has no bond on the 2 counts of murder..she may not be smiling for long.

Huge shocker - Tabitha Gonzalez confirms that Patricks name is on the title to Pam's boat!

oigetpic.asp

fully aware, and has been all the while, of the brutal manner of the Billings' murders. Hate to let a smilie do the cussing, but since I can't, and it just can't be said any other way :cursing:! And again I say :cursing:!

Huge shocker - Tabitha Gonzalez confirms that Patricks name is on the title to Pam's boat!

I get the feeling from reading TG's interview that LPG and PLW had an unusually close relationship, like brother-sister or maybe boyfriend-girlfriend.

FYI, spotted PLW with long haired man in front of her house today. They were unloading luggage from the trunk of a taxi, as if returning from a trip. The cab was at the ramblewood residence in Gulf Breeze...you don't see cabs often in this town. I happened to see her while I was returning from lunch with a friend who lives on her same road.

Fact:
Tabatha has told Police that HW works on a boat and comes home 2 weeks out of the month:
http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140685817.PDF (page 33)

Speculation:
The person you saw returning from the trip was probably not PLW, but rather HW coming home from work. Mark Obrien has confirmed that HW has a pony tail. So, perhaps PLW didn't go anywhere except to the harbor to meet HW?

Why the taxi? Could it be because PLW's vehicles have been impounded by police?

Fact:
Tabatha has told Police that HW works on a boat and comes home 2 weeks out of the month:
http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140685817.PDF (page 33)

Speculation:
The person you saw returning from the trip was probably not PLW, but rather HW coming home from work. Mark Obrien has confirmed that HW has a pony tail. So, perhaps PLW didn't go anywhere except to the harbor to meet HW?

Why the taxi? Could it be because PLW's vehicles have been impounded by police?

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is a typical schedule for boat crews supporting the offshore oilfield. However, they don't run much, if any out of the Pensacola area. He was probably coming in from out of town.Depending on what he does, and where the job is, some companies fly their personnel. Could have been coming from the airport.

On second thought, hasn't HW been in town the past few weeks?

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is a typical schedule for boat crews supporting the offshore oilfield. However, they don't run much, if any out of the Pensacola area. He was probably coming in from out of town.Depending on what he does, and where the job is, some companies fly their personnel. Could have been coming from the airport.

On second thought, hasn't HW been in town the past few weeks?

Ok, Airport. My point is that it was probably not PLW doing the traveling, she probably went to meet her husband when he returned from work. Maybe he came back early because it was her final days of freedom?

Ok, Airport. My point is that it was probably not PLW doing the traveling, she probably went to meet her husband when he returned from work. Maybe he came back early because it was her final days of freedom?

Could be. Seems odd he would even go back out on the boat with the mess she's in. Mexican Mafia, hits going on and she's right in the middle of it. No way I'm going off shore and leaving my girl alone in that kinda mess.

Could be. Seems odd he would even go back out on the boat with the mess she's in. Mexican Mafia, hits going on and she's right in the middle of it. No way I'm going off shore and leaving my girl alone in that kinda mess.

Well, according to the testimony yesterday at PLW's hearing to raise her bond/increase her charges, he was going to kill her before he would ever have her go to jail. Not the most protective sounding guy ...

Maybe he took a taxi home and she was just coming outside to help unload? Wonder if Hugh ever travels out of the country?

Well, according to the testimony yesterday at PLW's hearing to raise her bond/increase her charges, he was going to kill her before he would ever have her go to jail. Not the most protective sounding guy ...

Maybe he took a taxi home and she was just coming outside to help unload? Wonder if Hugh ever travels out of the country?

I saw that. Strange comment.

I'm really glad that PLW's friends turned on her by reporting that she was planning to leave the country.

Different today from which day? The charges were changed yesterday. Have they changed again since last night?

http://www.escambiaso.com/inmateLookup.aspx
The charges are showing up different today. Does it mean she's going to be in court this afternoon?

Looks like she'll be in court at 1:30pm today. And, she has one charge that has no bond. So, I don't think she can get out by posting 500k. I'm gonna look up the statutes.

Charge(s) Information
Charge Number: 1
Case Number: 09-1477
Court: FA
Court Date: 08/18/2009
Court Time: 13:30
Statute: 538.21
Description: HOLD NOTICE
Bond Type: NONE
Bond Amount:
Charge Number: 2
Case Number: 09-3249