Parents of third graders outraged at diversity tape

Jessiebell said:
...And forcing gay people to marry straight just to conform to relgious opinion is one of the worst marriage foundations you could create.
I was just contemplating this all by itself for a moment and thought it might not be so bad for some people. (NOT for everyone.) My best friend is a homosexual male and we are very close. We can talk about everything and anything. If we married so he could enjoy all the benefits of being married (tax breaks, insurance breaks, etc.) I'd be married to my very best friend.

Of course it would have to be an open marraige so we could get our cookies, but still...

GlitchWizard said:
I was just contemplating this all by itself for a moment and thought it might not be so bad for some people. (NOT for everyone.) My best friend is a homosexual male and we are very close. We can talk about everything and anything. If we married so he could enjoy all the benefits of being married (tax breaks, insurance breaks, etc.) I'd be married to my very best friend.

Of course it would have to be an open marraige so we could get our cookies, but still...

There are a lot of marriages like that, Glitch. As long as both parties agree, what the hey!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back