France Paris, France - Dec '05 - white female - possibly alive

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by zelda_s, Oct 19, 2015.

1. zelda_s

zelda_s New Member

http://doenetwork.org/cases-int/603uffra.html
    I'm sorry if this has been posted before. If it has please just delete it!

this case is very strange. I think she was probably fleeing from something. I take it from the doenet link she is not deceased but it was really unclear. I couldn't get much info from the source link because my French isn't good enough.

2. Loading...

3. Springrain

Springrain Buckskin Girl was Marcia King

I speak French fluently--I can read it later today.

ETA by read, I meant like write out in English. But I clicked on it and it appears to be a website about other cases as well.

She probably was fleeing from something. I hope she's OK. Abuse is my guess, maybe a cult.

4. AC's Grandma

AC's Grandma Active Member

Where is she now?

5. zelda_s

zelda_s New Member

it seems to be unknown

6. shadowdancer

shadowdancer Active Member

Does anyone else think that this woman looks a bit like the age progressions of Katrice Lee? She is a British toddler who went missing in Germany in 1981, aged 2 at the time.

Katrice would have just turned 26 at the time this unknown woman was found in Paris.

http://www.missingkids.co.uk/00-001489#1

7. Springrain

She actually kind of does! Is there any indication it could have been a parental abduction? I couldn't find much info.

This may be a stretch, but perhaps a cult could have a abducted her if not a parent.

8. shadowdancer

Katrice went missing in a supermarket on a military base in Germany. Her mum left Katrice with her friend at the checkout to get something that she had forgotten and Katrice went after her. The friend thought that Katrice was with her mum and vice versa, but Katrice disappeared in that tiny time frame.

There was a nearby river outside the supermarket, and there is some speculation that Katrice may have made her way over to the river and drowned, but there was a lot of people around and Katrice's family argue that surely somebody would have noticed a toddler walking out of the supermarket and over to the river all by herself.

9. Springrain

Hmmm. That is complicated. Seems unlikely, but who knows--they didn't find her little body in the river. So she very well could have been taken and fled to France.

10. shadowdancer

It probably isn't Katrice, but the age probably fits and if they had DNA for this unknown woman, I think it would be worth checking against Katrice.

Personally, I think that Katrice was abducted by somebody. Her parents have had a huge battle with the Ministry of Defence over the years, as the Military police did not investigate this very well at all. They seemed more interested in hushing it all up and making Katrice's parents out to be bad parents who were not looking after her properly at the supermarket.

I believe that the Ministry of Defence has recently apologised to Katrice's parents for the way the case was handled.

11. zelda_s

zelda_s New Member

That seems like a reasonable match to me. Also, it seems that people often suggest that missing young children go away and drown / succumb to the elements. To me it seems more likely that they are kidnapped. Most kids won't just walk straight into a body of water, even at a young age.

12. Springrain

Perhaps she was sold into a pedophile ring. Human trafficking. A cult. Something of that nature, sinister.

13. shadowdancer

She could have been. Hopefully not though. Hopefully she was sold to a family who wanted a child and couldn't have one of their own.

14. Springrain

We can hope so. But it seems highly unlikely. Stable families rarely buy children.

15. zelda_s

zelda_s New Member

16. KaylaraOwl

KaylaraOwl Well-Known Member

That appears to say the same thing as the first post.

17. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

I took a look at the relevant section but unfortunately I cannot get it to expand so cannot see anything other than the truncated information there, however:

"Cette jeune fille a été retrouvée la nuit du 16 au 17 décembre 2005 à PARIS 1er ardt. (75), elle a attiré l'attention du patron d'un restaurant, elle n'a aucun papier d'identité, elle ne parle pas..."

"This young girl was found on the night of 16th to 17th December 2005 in the 1st arrondissement [district] in Paris. She drew the attention of the owner of a restaurant, she has no identity papers, she does not speak ....."

The 1st arrondissement is right in the centre of Paris.

If anyone can access the rest of the case notes I'll have a go at them as well.

18. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

I've taken a further look at the site, which says that to see the full case notes you have to register and presumably log in. Not very helpful.

19. zelda_s

zelda_s New Member

Thank you anyway! I apprecate it