Paris Hilton - 3

Well, that "PR guru" has got his work cut out for him. I can't imagine being the person responsible for trying to overhaul Paris Hilton's reputation or image. It could lead a person to drink, and then where would you be? The same boat as Paris herself.

Oh the irony, LOL. You're right, poor person. You're not him, are you?! Just checking, hehe

Lindsey is extending her stay in rehab...might be hope for her, you think? Britney is a lost cause though. I don't know if there's anyone home upstairs with her. She acts like a spoiled teenage brat and one that wants the whole world to notice her. Now likely there underlying mental issues that really need to be dealt with but she doesn't seem inclined to do that. Maybe Lindsey is, I hope so for her sake. Of the three of them, I always thought she was the cutest. Maybe there was a point in time that she seemed sweet where the other 2 skipped right over that stage.

Maybe Lindsey will get it together. And Brittney does seem to have issues..I don't know. I don't think Paris is very bright either...and if it weren't for her money and her name, she'd be nothing. And Nicole R is another waste, IMO.

It won't be long and these gals will be has beens. It's just too bad they don't understand that and make the most of their youth and the money they have. Of the four, I think Lindsey has the best chance to get out of this mess she's dug herself into. She at least has talent.

Did anybody see that letter Paris wrote to one of her fans? It was posted on several sites. It was interesting because first, she says it's time to quit "acting dumb." Then in the letter, she writes in the manner of a 5-year-old.

Oh Paris, you're such a dork!

Aw im glad Paris is finally out of jail!
She looked so happy coming out..but it was funny how she walked like she was on the runway!

Well you know that her mother told Paris and her sister from the time they were little girls that they are "Princeses" and that rules were not made for them!" I guess she really believed her mama. She is so different from her sister.

As far as I'm concerned I could care less what happens to Paris Hilton. It isn't like she has ever done anything great in this world and I doubt that that will change. She is really a "nobody" with a rich last name. If her last name wasn't Hilton no one would give her a second look. Her rich background sure hadn't done her much good nor anyone else.

Lindsey is extending her stay in rehab...might be hope for her, you think? Britney is a lost cause though. I don't know if there's anyone home upstairs with her. She acts like a spoiled teenage brat and one that wants the whole world to notice her. Now likely there underlying mental issues that really need to be dealt with but she doesn't seem inclined to do that. Maybe Lindsey is, I hope so for her sake. Of the three of them, I always thought she was the cutest. Maybe there was a point in time that she seemed sweet where the other 2 skipped right over that stage.

So Lindsey is still in rehab? Good for her. Had not heard anything lately.

Wonder when the first pic of Paris "on the town" will be?

IN an interview yesterday Sherriff Baca said this is why he let Paris go:

1. She was deteriorating to where all medical personnel was afraid she would die.
2. Paris DID NOT KNOW the name of her medication that she was taking and she was suffering from not having it.
3. They had no solution to her medication problem
4. Her doctors gave conflicting info as to what kind of meds she was on.
He thought it bettre to send her home than let her die in a CA jail.

What craziness.

Link for last post:

>>Baca said the decision to release Hilton early was not favoritism but was based on her undisclosed medical condition, which he said could not be treated in jail.

The sheriff said two doctors who did not communicate with each other had prescribed medications for Hilton, who was confused and did not know the name or dosage of the drugs. Her doctors could not provide the information, Baca said.

"Our doctors said we had no solution for her medical problem — none. I'll say we all in this room know something about suicide; I think we all know something about inmates killing inmates. I think we all know something about inmates dying in our jails.

"As the sheriff of this county, I'm not going to let any inmate die in our jails. If I know something that can be done that solves the medical problem&#8230;. What's worth more? Serving time in the County Jail for driving on a suspended driver's license or a person losing their life?" <<

http://www.latimes.com/news/printed...4645367.story?coll=la-headlines-pe-california

Did anybody see that letter Paris wrote to one of her fans? It was posted on several sites. It was interesting because first, she says it's time to quit "acting dumb." Then in the letter, she writes in the manner of a 5-year-old.

Oh Paris, you're such a dork!

LOL...I don't think it's an "act" at all. She's not smart. If it weren't for her name and the money, no one would give a flying fig about her. It won't be long and she'll be another "has been" and then it will be interesting to see how she deals with that.

I'm just waiting for this dimwit to finally understand that the vast majority of people don't care about her. :)

And I just about tossed my Coke when I heard one of the reporters call her exit from jail, "Paris and her Freedom Walk."

Completely O/T but I just saw Dina Lohan strutting across the street and glancing around to see who was looking at her. I am actually surprised Dina and Paris' mom aren't better friends. They seem to have a lot in common. :rolleyes:

Completely O/T but I just saw Dina Lohan strutting across the street and glancing around to see who was looking at her. I am actually surprised Dina and Paris' mom aren't better friends. They seem to have a lot in common. :rolleyes:

They do seem to have a lot in common.

I was ashamed of myself that I recognized her.

LOL...That's funny. :)

I recogonized Paris Hilton's two aunts...I remember the one was in an old Disney movie, and on an old Chips episode. I guess I need to get out more. It's pretty bad when I recogonized the Hilton's extended family.

Not out partying, but Out OF Town - TMZ.com shows an image of Paris with a dark wig and big straw hat and she's in Maui.

I'd leave town for awhile after that interview if I was her too! Thanks for the tip SieSie. Looking at her in that photo - I think I know why she went so crazy when she first went to jail......she didn't have her cell phone!!

We have been bagging Paris relentlessly here, so funny- what a crack up- her being inspired to help someone other than herself was quite endearing if I didnt know how full of *advertiser censored* she was, I would even believe her :p

She pledged money and help to some group when she was over here last year- needless to say noone ever saw any money or any help lol-

Maybe she thinks people in Hawaii won't recognize her. Wonder how many days it's going to take her to start up the party.

Paris does not "get it" at all. It's embarassing watching her.

Yet, we continue to watch, so it's obviously not THAT embarrassing. Not only do we spend our free time watching her, but judging by the sheer volume of pages devoted to her on WS alone, we spend an awful lot of our free time writing about her. As much as we all say we hate her, and put her down for being dimwitted, we still watch, talk and write about her life. WE being a collective "we".

It's been said that the vast majority of people don't care about her, but if that were actually true, then LKL wouldn't interview her, MSNBC wouldn't interrupt their regular programming with news about her and she wouldn't be in practically half of the magazines in circulation. Regular folk wouldn't spend their time reading and writing about her to oblivion. Face it, for whatever reason, the American public is fascinated with her.

I have said that I don't like her, but here I am, reading and writing about her just like everyone else here, taking time away from my family. DOH!

She's a classic example of a "love to hate". Someone with too much money, everything you could want - and she uses it to become a pointless party *advertiser censored*, looking down on and insulting all those with fewer advantages than she's had. What's not to like?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back