Paris Hilton is offering $10,000 to anyone who can find or has information about her missing Chihuahua, Diamond Baby, missing since 14 Sept. 2022

1664053648449.png

1664053694952.png
''Hilton said that the news was 'incredibly hard for' her to post, explaining the circumstances behind the dog's disappearance.

'I was at a photoshoot and we're moving houses and one of the movers must have left a door open,' she said. 'My family and friends have been helping me search high and low throughout my entire neighborhood and have gone door to door but we still haven't found her.'

Noting how she is 'doing everything in [her] power to get her back,' Hilton said she has put a pet detective on the payroll and is looking into using drones, as well.

Hilton opened up about her despair, saying, 'Anyone who has ever loved a pet and lost a pet will understand this pain that I'm feeling - My heart is broken.'

She added: 'I have been in tears, so sad and depressed. I feel like part of me is missing and nothing is the same without her here. Diamond Baby is my everything, truly like a daughter to me. We were inseparable, she was my best friend and always by my side.'''

Maybe it would help if a recording of Paris' voice and that of her other dogs barking, was played loudly as they drive around looking for DB.
The sound of the other dogs with whom Diamond Baby is familiar, might just entice her to step forward, imo.

I am so sorry for your lost "fur baby". My inside cat once got out and was gone ten days. I was devastated. I contacted a "pet whisperer" on the Internet. He told me to imagine a gold chain from my heart to the heart of my cat and keep this image in my mind's eye. Then imagine my cat following this imaginary gold chain home. Well, I did it and sure enough, the next morning she was at the patio trying to get in!! I was beyond ecstatic. This guy is great. He has many testimonies on his site. If you would like his name and website information, I would be very happy to send it to you. May God keep his eye on your little dog and keep him safe until he returns home to you. And , God bless you and stay healthy, it is very stressful. With love and Blessings Katt

I heard you can take your dirty laundry or something that has Diamond Baby's smell on it... put these items in different areas within the general location Diamond Baby's went missing. Remember their sense of smell is powerful! Poor Paris! I Hope she finds her fur-baby! I remember watching her show. Paris and Diamond Baby were inseparable..:(

Anyone remember when Paris's beloved & very infamous chihuahua "Tinkerbell" went missing in Aug 2004 and the huge, week long dog hunt and 5k reward? The dog turned up one week later with no further explanation from Paris or her publicist.....

Rumor was that the dog was at a family members home the entire time (I want to say a grandmother?) and that it was a publicity stunt to promote the book about Tinkerbell titled "The Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries: My Life Tailing Paris Hilton" .....also released in 2004.

Anyone remember when Paris's beloved & very infamous chihuahua "Tinkerbell" went missing in Aug 2004 and the huge, week long dog hunt and 5k reward? The dog turned up one week later with no further explanation from Paris or her publicist.....

Rumor was that the dog was at a family members home the entire time (I want to say a grandmother?) and that it was a publicity stunt to promote the book about Tinkerbell titled "The Tinkerbell Hilton Daries: My Life Tailing Paris Hilton" .....also released in 2004.

Thank you, THIS is what I was trying to remember and couldn't. I remembered that there was a similar disappearance that raised questions. We'll just....see how this plays out, I guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back