Paris Hilton to serve time

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAG ME WITH A PITCHFORK - LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought she looked really pretty. Her eyes, especially. It looks like she has finally gotten rid of those horrid-looking fake blue contacts and is going "au natural" by not covering up her brown eyes.

People who wear those colored contacts never really know how truly fake and robot-like they make them look. IMO of course

She said she had to "get rid of a lot of people in her life" and they know who they are.........

LKL asked her what her favorite bible passage was and she said (after stumbling around) that she didn't have a favorite.

Sad.......pathetically sad. She's learned nothing, takes responsiblity for nothing, and sees this merely as more PR.

Shame.
Come on...everyone knows at least 2 of the 10 Comandments! Don't even have to have ever read a bible or gone to church to learn those or other passages. She is too stupit...yes, stupiT! Her parents did one bang up job raising her...they taught her absolutely nothing! :rolleyes:

Well, it just goes to show you that gping to jail was the right punishment. It had the most impact.

OK, did anyone catch where LK asked her if she was stripped searched and whether there was a 'gross' element about it? He clearly implied a cavity search? Did you hear how her answer implied yes? Come ON!!! Her answer was (very close to an exact quote): "Well, yes, taking your clothes off in front of someone and doing THAT, it was kinda gross".

You know what? I believe NO. I do not, for a second, believe she underwent a cavity search for a JAIL sentence. At one point, she referred to her time as PRISON, even. GMAB.

Somebody, stop me now. This girl is not worth my time.

And another thing!!! (reaching for pitchfork)

I think it's pretty darn scary how she can LQQK someone in the eye, on national TV (can you say Scott Peterson), and LIE without batting a fake eyelash.

*chills*

OK, did anyone catch where LK asked her if she was stripped searched and whether there was a 'gross' element about it? He clearly implied a cavity search? Did you hear how her answer implied yes? Come ON!!! Her answer was (very close to an exact quote): "Well, yes, taking your clothes off in front of someone and doing THAT, it was kinda gross".

You know what? I believe NO. I do not, for a second, believe she underwent a cavity search for a JAIL sentence. At one point, she referred to her time as PRISON, even. GMAB.

Somebody, stop me now. This girl is not worth my time.QUOTE[/]

LOL She's like a train wreck though! I'm feeling mighty like a rubbernecker!

Anderson Cooper is showing clips and discussing the interview. He clearly doesn't care for her! I love AC.

Anyway, he and LKL agreed that Paris probably didn't know any Bible passages, which is why she couldn't say one. I can't get over that dress she was wearing!

AC ROCKS!!!!!!! Go Anderson!!!:woohoo:

Here's a guy (AC) that is due to inherit $millions as well because of his mother's empire. He has chosen to do something for himself and make a difference. I've never seen AC be so opinionated and he didn't hold back! Great questions!

Didn't you love the PR guy? - Hilton has a moronic personality!! LOL

What a great show tonite!

Here's a guy (AC) that is due to inherit $millions as well because of his mother's empire. He has chosen to do something for himself and make a difference. I've never seen AC be so opinionated and he didn't hold back! Great questions!

Jilly, ITA!!!! AC was quite fiesty tonight, literally saying what all of america was thinking, LOL!!! :dance:

Jilly, ITA!!!! AC was quite fiesty tonight, literally saying what all of america was thinking, LOL!!! :dance:

Exactly TG!!! I enjoyed it so much, I'm going to watch the repeat in 1 1/2 hrs!:dance:

If and when a transcript comes up I'll post it too.

Ken Sunshine!! Yep, loved him. He reps a lot of folks, though I can't think of any right offhand, but I've seen him names dozens of times. He cracked me up. If I ever get famous, I want him.

Not that I dont like Anderson Cooper but however, contrary to opinion, hr might NOT inherit millions as people think....he HAS to work.

Anderson Cooper is showing clips and discussing the interview. He clearly doesn't care for her! I love AC.

Anderson Cooper when he first got out of Journalism School couldn't get anyone to hire him in the states. He went abroad and worked his way up to CNN. His mother was also loaded. He did not squander his opportunites.

I guess Zanax and coke/pot don't mix..that must be the reason she doesn't do drugs...and she doesn't drink..give me a break she was arrested for DUI

She said she had to "get rid of a lot of people in her life" and they know who they are.........

LKL asked her what her favorite bible passage was and she said (after stumbling around) that she didn't have a favorite.

Sad.......pathetically sad. She's learned nothing, takes responsiblity for nothing, and sees this merely as more PR.

Shame.
Makes you want to smack her:loser:

It really bugs me watching her facial expressions, IMO she just keeps posing and shows no real expression.

VB

Who is his mother?

i had not had any real exposure to paris hilton (except thinking she was over-exposed to the public) until last night's interview. prison did not change her one iota and what we heard about that is spin from her people. i thought LKL did a skillful job in bringing out who she still really was. this hour is the only one i will waste on this young woman. she has no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard