Patricia letters

Jayelles said:
It's on the link that I posted. Sabrina spoke with Misty's family. Sabrina was in touch with Misty and was very supportive during her illness.

I'll have to take your word for it. I'm not a member there.

How about ACandyRose - she disappeared around the same time as Misty. Any connection? Actually quite a few regulars disappeared around the same time as Misty - have you noticed that?

And don't anyone bother telling me her site is there - I know that.

twilight said:
I'll have to take your word for it. I'm not a member there.

You don't have to be a member to read????

How about ACandyRose - she disappeared around the same time as Misty. Any connection? Actually quite a few regulars disappeared around the same time as Misty - have you noticed that?

And don't anyone bother telling me her site is there - I know that.
I think you must have missed a lot of threads because ACR does still post. She has two Delphi forums which have been around for a long time and she posted there just a few days ago.

Apart from anything, I know she is alive and kicking because I spoke to her last week! She is a most remarkable lady. Very well educated and intelligent (and modest). She's a very busy person and as you know, she keeps wonderful archives about the ramsey case and they take a great deal of time and maintenance. ACR is awesome.

I think a few regulars have disappeared because the case is stagnant. Some days I feel like disappearing myself :p but I don't because I know Candy and RS would miss me WAY too much ...... (understandable ;))

This is the message clicking the link gets:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. <LI class=smallfont>You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. <LI class=smallfont>You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I know what is wrong, it's because the link was to search results and obviously that is tied in to my logon.

You can get the search results by doing a search for Misty at FFJ in the thread subjects. That's all I did. It brought up the threads which reported her illness and then her passing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back