Patrick McKenna (Famous PI) On Defense Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the so called experts and professionals continuing to work on this case for free unless they are greatly in need of publicity. Either there is money coming from an unknown source or these folks will slowly fade away. Am I being naive or is this wishful thinking on my part?

Just like there was no real T. Black...there probably is no family in Ct OR in Texas, imo~ The "family" sounds like it is a group of felons or likeminded people who decided to make money off not only their own crimes, but to show others how they can do it, too, imo. The nondisclosure agreement could be with just about anyone willing to play the role for a price so they would not have to be told who is paying them. (It doesn't mean they are not aware of this detail tho.)

Could it be a College or University? I know they have a team from Harvard that investigates death row inmates' cases. Alot of times, they help them to get an appeal & fund the testing of all forensics (including dna). Some of the best lawyers and forensic experts sit on college boards. The students learn from everything and almost immediately graduate with high paying jobs if they were able to prove an overturn. Does Dr. Lee sit on any college boards? Heck, a team of psychologists or psychiatrists could be funding this thing just to use in case study. Just a thought...

Could it be a College or University? I know they have a team from Harvard that investigates death row inmates' cases. Alot of times, they help them to get an appeal & fund the testing of all forensics (including dna). Some of the best lawyers and forensic experts sit on college boards. The students learn from everything and almost immediately graduate with high paying jobs if they were able to prove an overturn. Does Dr. Lee sit on any college boards? Heck, a team of psychologists or psychiatrists could be funding this thing just to use in case study. Just a thought...

Hitch hiking on Jersey Girl here.....

Is this the first major/hi-profile case to be conducted since the Florida Sunshine Laws?? I probably should know -- but I don't??
waiting.gif

Hitch hiking on Jersey Girl here.....

Is this the first major/hi-profile case to be conducted since the Florida Sunshine Laws?? I probably should know -- but I don't??
waiting.gif

I don't know for sure but I tend to think that it's going to be one of the most major cases in our whole history, let alone just Florida. Pair that with the Sunshine Law, and every single law college will be using this case to learn from, as well as psychologists, forensic scientists, etc. Heck, even a PI could use this case as case study. Hey, I just found something. Please read my next post...

Just like there was no real T. Black...there probably is no family in Ct OR in Texas, imo~ The "family" sounds like it is a group of felons or likeminded people who decided to make money off not only their own crimes, but to show others how they can do it, too, imo. The nondisclosure agreement could be with just about anyone willing to play the role for a price so they would not have to be told who is paying them. (It doesn't mean they are not aware of this detail tho.)

Could this be the entity that's helping to fund the defense? I was thinking about Dr. Lee's show on truTV Trace Evidence: The Case Files of Dr. Henry Lee. Besides the following info, he also sits on some boards in Connecticut. Hmmm...just a thought...

http://www.trutv.com/about/international/index.html
INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION
truTV's global distributor, RDF Rights, is one of the UK's fastest growing independent distribution companies. Over the years RDFR has built a reputation for offering the very best and most bespoke service to both its producers and buyers. RDFR's unique catalogue currently encompasses more than 3500 hours of high quality programming in the factual, factual entertainment, light entertainment, crime, drama, and reality genres. RDFR attends all the major markets around the world including: MIPTV & MIPCOM, Asia TV Forum, DISCOP, RealScreen Summit, World Congress of History & Science Producers and WAEA. For more information visit www.rdfrights.com.

CABLEready, based in Norwalk, CT, is the television industry's premier independent program representation firm with clients located across the globe. Established in 1992 to represent existing program libraries, develop original program ideas and series franchises, CABLEready has licensed more programs to U.S. cable networks than any other program distributor. Its successes include INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO, a hit on Bravo in the U.S. and airing in more than 100 countries worldwide; FORENSIC FILES, truTV's top-rated and longest-running series; and countless other series and specials. CABLEready is the exclusive international distributor for such global factual programming brands as The New York Times and TV Guide Network. CABLEready also distributes programs on behalf of Lionsgate, Weather Channel, and truTV. Inc. Magazine named CABLEready as one of America's 5000 fastest growing private companies and the 2nd highest ranked TV programming company in 2007.

Nope I dont think so, I think there is one person who is funding this defense with exclusive rights before, during and after the trial:
http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/where_are_they_now/gil_cabot.html

Could this be the entity that's helping to fund the defense? I was thinking about Dr. Lee's show on truTV Trace Evidence: The Case Files of Dr. Henry Lee. Besides the following info, he also sits on some boards in Connecticut. Hmmm...just a thought...

http://www.trutv.com/about/international/index.html
INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION
truTV's global distributor, RDF Rights, is one of the UK's fastest growing independent distribution companies. Over the years RDFR has built a reputation for offering the very best and most bespoke service to both its producers and buyers. RDFR's unique catalogue currently encompasses more than 3500 hours of high quality programming in the factual, factual entertainment, light entertainment, crime, drama, and reality genres. RDFR attends all the major markets around the world including: MIPTV & MIPCOM, Asia TV Forum, DISCOP, RealScreen Summit, World Congress of History & Science Producers and WAEA. For more information visit www.rdfrights.com.

CABLEready, based in Norwalk, CT, is the television industry's premier independent program representation firm with clients located across the globe. Established in 1992 to represent existing program libraries, develop original program ideas and series franchises, CABLEready has licensed more programs to U.S. cable networks than any other program distributor. Its successes include INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO, a hit on Bravo in the U.S. and airing in more than 100 countries worldwide; FORENSIC FILES, truTV's top-rated and longest-running series; and countless other series and specials. CABLEready is the exclusive international distributor for such global factual programming brands as The New York Times and TV Guide Network. CABLEready also distributes programs on behalf of Lionsgate, Weather Channel, and truTV. Inc. Magazine named CABLEready as one of America's 5000 fastest growing private companies and the 2nd highest ranked TV programming company in 2007.

I honestly wish I could...but I personally know somebody that had a sucky dad, mom died when she was 9 from cancer, she was beat on several occasions (so much she can't remember how many times), she ran away throughout her childhood in order to get help so she could survive...and she got therapy (which really isn't for everyone, I know, but for her it worked) so she could break the pattern of abuse in that family. Don't worry, she ended up good. Anyway, this really hits home with me b/c there's a beautiful innocent dead baby b/c of multiple indiscretions and various forms of dysfunction that assisted KC in her ability to become the person that she became. I think she should rot in jail, but I'm just not sure that she'll rot for the reasons we all want her to. I'm still not even sure that I myself believe she killed Caylee on purpose, premeditated, etc...and I'm a very reasonable person in nature. There's so much more to this story, and imo, the prosecution needs harder factual evidence. I know we haven't seen everything that they have, but he!!, it better be more concrete than what they've already shown us. That's a given. Sure, KC might be guilty by the majority public opinion, but they only need a miniscule amount of people on a jury to find reasonable doubt. Sort of makes me sick. *advertiser censored*, I myself will need therapy by the time this case is over...and I don't even know these people!

You are makin me cry here------->:cry: I was feelin good earlier. Now i am depressed.:raincloud:

I (We) have to believe there'll be justice for Caylee. Just as there has been justice for Riley (wrong spelling but the little girl who was found floating in a plastic rubbermaid tub in the Galveston Bay). Her mother (so-called) has been found guilty of murder and the father (so-called) will be tried in a month or so. She had received half the publicity Caylee has yet her life was just as dear and she lost it to people who should have protected her, the same as Caylee.
SP (currently at San Quentin) case was almost totally based on circumstancial evidence - yet the Prosecution weaved all the lies together. I need to have faith that the Prosecution will pull it all together.

I believe it will soon be coming to light who is paying for Casey's defense with everything concerning the PR Firm and Gil Cabot scenario. When they get to the bottom of that...they will find the end of the big money trail responsible for her dream team.

Stay tuned...

I do as well. Lots of rumored activity today at the SA office and Florida Bar I believe we will be hearing about.

O almost forgot, and Giltod threatening everyone via emails. Circulating to deep and voluminous belly laughs of legal departments everywhere..
Stay tuned.

My Funny light bulb moment this morning! I'v been trying to figure out who JB reminds me of and it finally came to me. The money trail, or lack of has led JB to ask very high priced lawyers to join his team. I could picture him as, "Whimpy," stating to them, "I'll gladley pay you Tues. for your Expertise today!" LOL!

Whimpy - that name suits him to a t!

That was my first thought. I believe both JB & KC are very confident she will walk away from this a free woman. This is why they are all smirky and smiley faced in the court-room.

I really hate the thought of following this case for another yr.+ to watch the trial unfold like OJ's did.

No doubt about it. This dream time they have and continue putting together will have a big impact on the trial, IMO.:mad:

Yes but they are missing a key ingredient. OJ was a murderer, but he had a likeable presence in court. Evil - no doubt, but he could hide it. Casey is extremely unlikeable and I don't think she has the maturity to cover it up on a long term basis.

Yes but they are missing a key ingredient. OJ was a murderer, but he had a likeable presence in court. Evil - no doubt, but he could hide it. Casey is extremely unlikeable and I don't think she has the maturity to cover it up on a long term basis.

OJ threw Nicole around all the time and she had bruises in pictures that the LAPD had when she got her restraining order. They had all the evidence in the world but he still walked. Thank GOD he's in jail now! I think you're right about OJ having presence in court. KC laughing doesn't help her, that's for sure. Still, I worry.

One comment here...

I think it was BS!! It started with Gil Garcetti not wanting riots in Los Angeles and happily moving the trial to downtown. It was pretty much downhill from that point on.

EDIT: Someone or a group of someone's is spending some serious money on this case. For a moment rule out the much talked about 'entertainment' deals and just wonder why.... it gets scary, as has been said - Anthony is not a famous person -- so why all this??

ITA Plus Judge Ito was a star struck fool IMO KCs Judge will keep control of his court room. Also how can they try to bring in columbian drug cartells, or try to blame the victims of having a wild lifestyle........KCs victim was a beautiful little innocent 2 year old.

I do as well. Lots of rumored activity today at the SA office and Florida Bar I believe we will be hearing about.

O almost forgot, and Giltod threatening everyone via emails. Circulating to deep and voluminous belly laughs of legal departments everywhere..
Stay tuned.

Bwa ha ha ha
Between you and SS, I am now on high alert...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1