Patsy's best friend?

Honeybee said:
It has nothing to do with whether or not they are involved in the death of JBR. If it has to do with Patsy, it is automatically bad.
HUH? It has EVERYTHING to do with the death of JBR. If one of the three Ramseys hadn't killed her, none of us would even know who "the Ramseys" are.
As far as people's comments about Patsy, you'll find that people don't have much good to say about O.J. either.

imo

Patsy's 1996 Xmas letter begins:

"Dear Friends and Family,"

Towards the end she confides the following:

"On a recent trip to NYC, my friend and I appeared amid the throng of fans on the TODAY show."

Who was this friend? You would have to assume (as the author) when writing a statement like this that many of the letter recipients might well have seen this episode of the TODAY show, right? So why not name the friend? After all, this letter was written well before any media attention, and sent to those close to Patsy - friends and family. Why the mystery? Anybody know how to find out who the 'friend' was? There's a tape somewhere and it might be important.

21 Q. The first trip, who was that trip
22 with?
23 A. The first trip was a
24 mother-daughter trip with my mother Nedra
25 Paugh, my sister Pam Paugh, friends Susan

1 *advertiser censored*** from Charlevoix, Michigan, and her
2 daughter and a friend of Susan's, Ms.
3 K****** I believe was her name, and her
4 daughter, and JonBenet and myself.

Patsy especially doesn't want to remember this shopping companion's name now as it's very possible the size 12 panties were borrowed from her daughter.

popcorn said:
21 Q. The first trip, who was that trip
22 with?
23 A. The first trip was a
24 mother-daughter trip with my mother Nedra
25 Paugh, my sister Pam Paugh, friends Susan

1 *advertiser censored*** from Charlevoix, Michigan, and her
2 daughter and a friend of Susan's, Ms.
3 K****** I believe was her name, and her
4 daughter, and JonBenet and myself.

Patsy especially doesn't want to remember this shopping companion's name now as it's very possible the size 12 panties were borrowed from her daughter.

What's this part of the National Enquirer testimony? I say again, why no name? If it was one of these people, why no name? If it was all of them, why no 's'? And if it was Nedra, Pam or JB, why not say so? The fact that there was a group...if in fact there was...{{nothing against the NE, BUT...}} why would you select one of that group to be 'my friend.' In possessing one friend, you dispossess the others. Do that often and there won't be a 'my friend.' I still think we need to see that tape.

popcorn said:
Priscilla White was a friend of convenience, if the kids weren't in the picture their paths wouldn't have crossed. I love the story Patsy tells of going to the White's for Christmas dinner because it was 'tradition'. They happened to have shared the previous year Christmas dinner together, that's it, only one. I don't think that makes it a tradition. Poor Priscilla had a house full of out of town family, that was likely her 'tradition' and Patsy possibly conned her into an invitation to add her family. Frankly, I think Patsy was too much of a lazy slob to cook, I've never heard a single mention of her having any culinary skill (what with LHP having to heat up spaghettios for JonBenet and put the lid back on the peanut butter) It's not like Priscilla went out of her way to entertain the Ramseys, she serve leftovers from the night before when they really celebrated and any other items served must have been as exciiting as beans on toast as the Ramseys don't remember diddly.

Pam Griffin and LHP were hired hands.

Probably Nedra was her true confidant. They had the same goal$, ideal$, and value$, and were obsessed with pageants

The only mention of "best friend" was in Steve's book. He talks about how Patsy came about to name JonBenet...her best friend's daughters had "french" names.

Patsy does not view people...friend or foe...as people. They are objects to her. She uses all people for her own selfish reasons and if they let her down...they no longer exist. Classical Borderline Personality Disorder.

JonBenet was an object to Patsy...an object that made Patsy look good. A beautiful child that would compliment Patsy...

The reason Patsy goes on with her life and "coping" is because JonBenet is no longer physically present therefore Patsy is able to convince herself that JonBenet never existed.

The above is my opinion and therefore cannot be copied or quoted on any other forum.

If Patsy were a classic borderline personality wouldn't we have many, many examples of friends she actively 'flipped' on? For the most part (not forgetting Ms Phillips (speaking of people who 'flip')) friends either don't discuss her (Whites/Fernies) or they say positive things ("B"/Valerie Voss from CNN.)

Didn't Patsy 'flip' on an attorney during/after a case where Patsy was a juror, regarding some dental info, or some such situation? (this was prior to JB's death)

tipper said:
If Patsy were a classic borderline personality wouldn't we have many, many examples of friends she actively 'flipped' on? For the most part (not forgetting Ms Phillips (speaking of people who 'flip')) friends either don't discuss her (Whites/Fernies) or they say positive things ("B"/Valerie Voss from CNN.)

Tipper, who is "B"/Valerie Voss from CNN? Is this the "B" on the forums?

B is the one from the forums who lives in Chx. Valerie Voss is the weather woman on CNN. I heard her saying one day several years ago that they were friends, what a nice family they were and their friendship was one of the reasons the Ramseys chose CNN because if Voss was there they wouldn't feel like they were in the midst of strangers. (or words to that effect.)

Speaking of friends, is it not odd we haven't heard much from high school buddies, old boy friends, college roomates, and the like.

tipper said:

I do recall a story in which a person working with Patsy critiqued Patsy's work and Patsy did not speak to her for over a year.

Borderlines cannot take any type of criticism, constructive or not. Patsy is a user, clear and simple. She uses people for personal and social gain. Do you not recall the Ramseys changing churches because the new church had members who were more financially well-off?

Patsy changed her children's school because it was a school for "special" children...smarter and well-off? Remember how Nedra complained about a certain child who was not as smart and who squandered the teachers time?

Patsy does not and possibly never has done anything spontaneously. Her mind is a calculating one...how much she and her family could gain from her actions or inactions.

Patsy is not Miss Perfect former West Virginia...far from that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11
Back