Patsy's Fake Throwing Up Episode...

coloradokares said:
Any other tips? We are going to be grandparents again. At last!:woohoo: we waited a very long time for this.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance:

Ames said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance:
Thanks its the best of times and scariest too. Parents married 7 years and they lost their first pregnancy. We are so happy and scared at the same time. Our other grandchildren are nearly grown. Our grandaughter is the same age almost as JonBenet was. She was just a little bit older. She is 17 now JonBenet would still have been 16.

coloradokares said:
Thanks its the best of times and scariest too. Parents married 7 years and they lost their first pregnancy. We are so happy and scared at the same time. Our other grandchildren are nearly grown. Our grandaughter is the same age almost as JonBenet was. She was just a little bit older. She is 17 now JonBenet would still have been 16.
I know you must be very excited!!

Oh, wow, CK,that is excellent about the baby. Congratulatons! I wish the best for all of you. My brother and SIL lost their first pregnancy, too, and now have a daughter and a son. I'm hoping the same will happen for your family.

Nuisanceposter said:
Oh, wow, CK,that is excellent about the baby. Congratulatons! I wish the best for all of you. My brother and SIL lost their first pregnancy, too, and now have a daughter and a son. I'm hoping the same will happen for your family.
Thanks Nusianceposter We are so crazy in love with this baby. One thing is for sure this baby will never lack for love.

coloradokares said:
Oftentimes the first pregnancy is lost. Don't worry and CONGRATULATIONS.:D

Jayelles said:
I'd read that Patsy threw up, but not that she pretended to throw up over some existing patch of vomit. Sounds rather a dodgy claim to me. There is so much nonsense written about the case. Oftimes what happens is that someone "suggests" a scenario, next theing, someone who read the theoretical scenario posts it elsewhere as a fact - thus confusng a whole new bunch of readers.

Best to stick to the books and document websites. Don't forget the Fact or Fiction thread here too.

Jayelles,

That's about the smartest post I have read in a long time. It happens a lot,when one poster will "suggest" something,and before you know it,it is a fact.

I remember a while back someone posted: "I read somewhere that the wine cellar had blood splattered all over the walls,did the LE have the blood splatters tested?"

Lord, help me .....

Ames said:
:sick:

Yes, this is gross.....But, I remembered reading somewhere that Patsy had faked throwing up, to cover a vomit stain on the carpet. It was assumed that JB had thrown up before she was killed (probably after the head wound), and that there was a stain, and Patsy faked throwing up (in that same spot)....because there was a stain there. I don't remember where I read this....can anyone please help??? THANK YOU!!!

DOI...paperback page 18:

JOHN: When the phone rings, Patsy drops to her knees, clutching the cross and praying this is the call we are waiting for. At one point she becomes physically sick, and a friend quickly brings a bowl for her in case she needs it. Patsy covers her face, as if she can block out the hysteria of the bizarre scene.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back