Patsy's headstone

why_nutt said:
Somewhat in Charlevoix in a small house. I say "somewhat," because in a literal sense, his flight records show that it was not until the past two weeks that he had, in fact, lived there for more than two weeks at a time. Most of the months before and after Patsy's death have been spent by him all over the country, in Tennessee, Wisconsin, Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, just many places, where he would stay sometimes overnight and sometimes for days in a row.

(It was a good thing the voters of Charlevoix did not believe John when he told them during his 2004 campaign that Michigan was his true home, because in his times of greatest stress, during Patsy's illness and death and during the Karr fiasco, at a time when you would think he would want the comfort of his hometown and his close friends there the most, the record shows that he spent the least time there. Clearly it was not really the place he felt like "home" was.)
How anyone can think they didn't stay together because of their shared secret is beyond me.
He wasn't there when she needed him before ( she literally took her self off to cancer treatment and got Nedra in to help) and he wasn't there when she needed him at the end.
Those posed photos of how deep their love was post JBR's death make me wanna puke, what a lie!

cappuccina said:
Epitaph for her headstone...

Beloved Mother and Wife
Illustrator and Artist
Tender-Hearted Sister
Cherished Daughter
Heaven is Yours...
Catechism of the Catholic Church - The eighth commandment

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

III. OFFENSES AGAINST TRUTH

2475 Christ's disciples have "put on the new man, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness."273 By "putting away falsehood," they are to "put away all malice and all guile and insincerity and envy and all slander."274

2476 False witness and perjury. Whit is made publicly, a statement contrary to the truth takes on a particular gravity. In court it becomes false witness.275 When it is under oath, it is perjury. Acts such as these contribute to condemnation of the innocent, exoneration of the guilty, or the increased punishment of the accused.276 They gravely compromise the exercise of justice and the fairness of judicial decisions.

2477 Respect for the reputation of persons forbids every attitude and word likely to cause them unjust injury.277 He becomes guilty:

- of rash judgment who, even tacitly, assumes as true, without sufficient foundation, the moral fault of a neighbor;

- of detraction who, without objectively valid reason, discloses another's faults and failings to persons who did not know them;278

- of calumny who, by remarks contrary to the truth, harms the reputation of others and gives occasion for false judgments concerning them. 2478 To avoid rash judgment, everyone should be careful to interpret insofar as possible his neighbor's thoughts, words, and deeds in a favorable way:

4sure said:
Catechism of the Catholic Church - The eighth commandment

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

III. OFFENSES AGAINST TRUTH

2475 Christ's disciples have "put on the new man, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness."273 By "putting away falsehood," they are to "put away all malice and all guile and insincerity and envy and all slander."274

2476 False witness and perjury. Whit is made publicly, a statement contrary to the truth takes on a particular gravity. In court it becomes false witness.275 When it is under oath, it is perjury. Acts such as these contribute to condemnation of the innocent, exoneration of the guilty, or the increased punishment of the accused.276 They gravely compromise the exercise of justice and the fairness of judicial decisions.

2477 Respect for the reputation of persons forbids every attitude and word likely to cause them unjust injury.277 He becomes guilty:

- of rash judgment who, even tacitly, assumes as true, without sufficient foundation, the moral fault of a neighbor;

- of detraction who, without objectively valid reason, discloses another's faults and failings to persons who did not know them;278

- of calumny who, by remarks contrary to the truth, harms the reputation of others and gives occasion for false judgments concerning them. 2478 To avoid rash judgment, everyone should be careful to interpret insofar as possible his neighbor's thoughts, words, and deeds in a favorable way:
HUH??? To whom is this post directed and why???:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Me too, what does that have to do with the Ramsey case 4sure?

The Ramseys weren't Catholic.

...4sure quoted the little headstone blurb I did in his/her/its post.

LIsten 4sure, if Jesus were thinking about which person should go to hell....the pageant mom who bashed her daughter on the head with a flashlight, until there was a huge hole in her skull, got her no medical aid, and then proceeded to strangle and sexually abuse her, vs. the mom with a wicked sense of humor (that would be me), I think the pageant mom is the one who's going south to a warmer place...are ya with me on that, or do I need to explain further... :D

Also, Jesus has nothing to do with my Constitutionally mandated freedom of speech, that's why I live in the United States, and not in a theocracy, like Iran or Iraq...

snippet - on murder...

..."But God cannot leave the crime unpunished: from the ground on which it has been spilt, the blood of the one murdered demands that God should render justice (cf. Gen 37:26; Is 26:21; Ez 24:7-8). From this text the Church has taken the name of the "sins which cry to God for justice", and, first among them, she has included wilful murder. 12 For the Jewish people, as for many peoples of antiquity, blood is the source of life. Indeed "the blood is the life" (Dt 12:23), and life, especially human life, belongs only to God: for this reason whoever attacks human life, in some way attacks God himself...."

I think Patsy knew this, don't you?

narlacat said:
Me too, what does that have to do with the Ramsey case 4sure?

The Ramseys weren't Catholic.

--->>>Interesting train of thought this thread has taken.

First of all separation of church and state in play here.

The state has laws that cover murder, and the state judges the suspect when adequate proof is given that the suspect did the crime. IF found guilty the suspect goes directly to the Striped Jail Cell Spa.

The separation of the church is that GOD will be the final judge, not this forum or the murderers friends and family.

All this particular forum has ever been devoted to is finding justice by the state, for a tiny 6 year old.

Someone killed her, that is a non arguable fact.

Perhaps someone in the Ramsey geneological family is a Catholic.

IF someone SNAPPED and murdered, the state pretty much handles all of that too. The rest of the FINAL judgement is left up to God as well, not the relatives. MOO

cappuccina said:

LIsten 4sure, if Jesus were thinking about which person should go to hell....the pageant mom who bashed her daughter on the head with a flashlight, until there was a huge hole in her skull, got her no medical aid, and then proceeded to strangle and sexually abuse her, vs. the mom with a wicked sense of humor (that would be me), I think the pageant mom is the one who's going south to a warmer place...are ya with me on that, or do I need to explain further... :D

Also, Jesus has nothing to do with my Constitutionally mandated freedom of speech, that's why I live in the United States, and not in a theocracy, like Iran or Iraq...
Jesus has nothing to do with the ten comandments as far as I know. God gave them to Moses long before Jesus showed up.
I understand your freedom of speech. The man you name in your signature was the last real president this country ever had and he excelled at teaching us what the freedom of speech was all about.
I respect your right to suspect Patsy and offer evidence to substanciate your posistion.
It's simply agianst God's law and the spirt of being an American to slander, convict and chastise her in such permanent fashion.
I just wanted to offer it as food for thought in case some have forgotten.
MHOOC.

cappuccina said:

How do you know for a fact that PR killed JBR? I understand that everyone here can have their own opinions but to sit there like you were a fly on the wall and seen it with your own eyes just baffles me. But then again, what does my opinion matter? We can all think what we want.

4sure said:
It's simply agianst God's law and the spirt of being an American to slander, convict and chastise her in such permanent fashion.
I just wanted to offer it as food for thought in case some have forgotten.
MHOOC.
Okay, first of all, this is not slander, or even libel, if so Tricia would have been sued a long time ago. Secondly, your version of God's law doesn't apply to all of the posters at Websleuths, we are not all Catholic, not all even Christian.
Patsy deserves to be convicted and chastised in a permanent fashion since she eluded justice and her day in court by dying!
It will never be proven that Patsy didn't participate in the cover-up and even possibly death of JBR.

LinasK said:
It will never be proven that Patsy didn't participate in the cover-up and even possibly death of JBR.
See now I have always held to the possibility that PR may have been involved in a cover up. I dont think she actually killed JBR. There are too many things that just dont add up. I know most people here believe she did it, I just think that she may have been in on the cover up. jmo

michelle said:
See now I have always held to the possibility that PR may have been involved in a cover up. I dont think she actually killed JBR. There are too many things that just dont add up. I know most people here believe she did it, I just think that she may have been in on the cover up. jmo
I think John did the actual killing in the commission of a sex act.

LinasK said:
That is possible. I dont know why but I just REALLY believe PR did not do any physical harm to JBR. I do think that PR would cover and hide things for burke or even the sake of burke, not taking his dad away or whatever. I know PR had cancer before JBR's Murder but I think it drove her to her early grave.

...the religious material I quoted was FROM YOUR SITE...

Second, who gives a *advertiser censored* really about the origin of the Commandments....The important thing is that they are a recognized CODE OF CONDUCT..."Thou shalt not Kill" or some variant is found in every major mainstream religion, as is some variant of the Golden Rule (something that you might want to check out and delve into).

As an American, I have freedom of speech, which is not limited by subject matter (except for what the Supreme Court has deemed "actionable speech", but I won't make your pretty little head spin with that much innfourmayshun..)

Suffice it to say that it is not your job nor your place to define what kind of citizen I am based on your narrow set of religious beliefs.

Patsy Ramsey WAS NEVER CLEARED AS A SUSPECT in the brutal murder and abuse of her daughter. I have the right to speculate that she did abuse and murder her daughter, and I have the right to say that I think she was a self-centered, narcissistic beotch. She was uncooperative and rude to police, and other law enforcement - FACT.

The reason that we are not beheaded in this country for doing things like wearing certain clothes or listening to music is that we live in a democracy, not a theocracy. The Founding Fathers were trying to create a safe haven for people who had undergone religious persecution. Did you study this in school at all?

Kennedy the last real president? PLEASE.

Patsy deserves to be convicted and chastised in a permanent fashion since she eluded justice and her day in court by dying!

SuperDave: I would have waited an eternity for this! It's over, Patsy.

Alan Stock agrees with you.

Patsy Ramsey WAS NEVER CLEARED AS A SUSPECT in the brutal murder and abuse of her daughter. I have the right to speculate that she did abuse and murder her daughter, and I have the right to say that I think she was a self-centered, narcissistic beotch. She was uncooperative and rude to police, and other law enforcement - FACT.

When she SHOULD have been thinking about JB, all she could think about was HERSELF.

LinasK said:
I wonder that, too.PR's comment 'we didn't mean for this to happen' would make sense then.

michelle said:
That is possible. I dont know why but I just REALLY believe PR did not do any physical harm to JBR. I do think that PR would cover and hide things for burke or even the sake of burke, not taking his dad away or whatever. I know PR had cancer before JBR's Murder but I think it drove her to her early grave.
Michelle for her stage 4 cancer she actually lived a very long time. Longer than one would have anticipated.

coloradokares said:
Michelle for her stage 4 cancer she actually lived a very long time. Longer than one would have anticipated.
For 13 yrs,wasn't it?That's pretty good considering that's a death sentence..prob. due to the experimental chemo treatments she got.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back