PCSO Release 2/9/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me like Sheriff Hardy is setting Ron straight with that comment he made about LE only arresting him to get info about Haleigh.

Sheriff Hardy wants to assure the public that these narcotic cases were not a result of the Haleigh investigation. Independent information was received by narcotics detectives that these individuals were unlawfully selling prescription medications.

No Ron, you broke the law and you were dealing drugs. That's why you were arrested.

Now, I'm sure if he, or anyone else, decides to talk about Haleigh PCSO would be more than willing to listen.

What do you think they meant by this?Are they saying they think Haleigh is dead?By someone either MC or RC knew?

Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings.

someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummins would include Misty and Ronald themselves.
Right?

IMO, LE KNOWS who did what, just need a couple more pieces to the puzzle.
IMO, it is to let the 'other players' to KNOW that LE is still 'LOOKING" at them..............

FDLE processed the crime scene. Many items of potential evidentiary value were collected and sent to FDLE’s crime lab for analysis (i.e. for fingerprints and DNA). All of evidence has been examined and/or processed, but none of it has identified any suspect or additional leads as to who the suspect(s) may be.

from thread link..

Now it sounds as if no foreign DNA or fingerprints were found other than by those known to be in the home...but I still don't believe she disappeared from 202 Green...I also think the comments about the separation of the Haleigh investigation and the drug busts are misleading...they may have done the busts by the book--but in almost a year of looking at that PC booking log and the usual low bonds...one could infer a connection.... ITA that they have a good idea of what happened or they'd be out on the typical 5K or so bonds..ALL JMO IMO MOO

It looks like if/when we get a doc dump, we'll have lots of audio and video to review. I love that Sunshine Law! I'd really like to see/hear those interviews.

218 separate interviews have been either audio or video recorded by investigators.

FDLE processed the crime scene. Many items of potential evidentiary value were collected and sent to FDLE’s crime lab for analysis (i.e. for fingerprints and DNA). All of evidence has been examined and/or processed, but none of it has identified any suspect or additional leads as to who the suspect(s) may be.

from thread link..

Now it sounds as if no foreign DNA or fingerprints were found other than by those known to be in the home...but I still don't believe she disappeared from 202 Green...I also think the comments about the separation of the Haleigh investigation and the drug busts are misleading...they may have done the busts by the book--but in almost a year of looking at that PC booking log and the usual low bonds...one could infer a connection.... ITA that they have a good idea of what happened or they'd be out on the typical 5K or so bonds..ALL JMO IMO MOO

I agree with you HH and I am so glad to see you :)

I have to laugh at all the talking heads who presume Misty alone is the issue because her bond is so high. Ronnie's is right up there, just under a million and you are right, if LE didn't think some of these jokers have the truth, they all would have a bond low enough that they all would be back on the streets within a few days.

This is the first time I have seen PCSO use the term "foul play" with respect to Haleigh.

Charlie...that is a most sobering thought....foul play doesn't connote a positive resolution...:banghead: Just GO LE

Charlie...that is a most sobering thought....foul play doesn't connote a positive resolution...:banghead: Just GO LE

JMO - this has been long known by LE, they just never admitted it so the players would go ahead and play. And play they did.

JMO, but I believe with all of my heart that Ronald, Misty, TN, and Grandma Sykes know exactly what happened to Haleigh.

I am happy to see this latest press release.

JMO - this has been long known by LE, they just never admitted it so the players would go ahead and play. And play they did.

Over here we call it "letting them dig their own graves". I like that tactic because it leaves the guilty very little wiggle room for excuses.

I just can't understand why Ron would have married Misty if he was not involved in this and she was.

None of these characters have the sense they were born with..... I look at them all and see the old commercial with the egg and frying pan... this is your brain on drugs....

JMO...RC and MC are made for each other.....they use/used each other...... If he thought for one instant SHE had killed his daughter he would have wasted her.... I am not like these people so I can not think like them. I am taking him at his word he married her to get info out of her....

Everyone is entitled to their own opion.... I think they ALL deserve to be in jail for drug trafficking....and once MC cracks and tells the whole truth that is when we ALL will no "her so called TRUTH".... and it hopefully will lead to Haleigh.....

I really do not care about all the bs these guys throw at each other..... I believe RC is a lot of things and as for the way his family acts.... blows me away beyond words. All I know is I SAW HER BEING SCOOPED off the mattress and it was not RC..... the sexual assault I saw was real....and when the TRUTH comes out all the people MC saw in her "dream state"....will rot in he77.

It might actually be the party people.Haleigh overdosed on oxycontin.There was an early lead Misty was not home that night and later said from tommy she was not at the house.I have always felt MC let the people in the house.I believe everything little Jr said.

I'd like to hear GGMS or TN respond to this release. :angel:

I do too Kimster ;)...but I would LOVE to hear a rep from PCSO on JVM or NG interviewed as I firmly believe they are sending messages and lets see those messages delivered on the national media...

None of these characters have the sense they were born with..... I look at them all and see the old commercial with the egg and frying pan... this is your brain on drugs....

JMO...RC and MC are made for each other.....they use/used each other...... If he thought for one instant SHE had killed his daughter he would have wasted her.... I am not like these people so I can not think like them. I am taking him at his word he married her to get info out of her....

Everyone is entitled to their own opion.... I think they ALL deserve to be in jail for drug trafficking....and once MC cracks and tells the whole truth that is when we ALL will no "her so called TRUTH".... and it hopefully will lead to Haleigh.....

I really do not care about all the bs these guys throw at each other..... I believe RC is a lot of things and as for the way his family acts.... blows me away beyond words. All I know is I SAW HER BEING SCOOPED off the mattress and it was not RC..... the sexual assault I saw was real....and when the TRUTH comes out all the people MC saw in her "dream state"....will rot in he77.

BBM

You saw this where? In a dream?
lol...Might ought to make that clear before people go running to LE about you! :dance:

I must say, a very telling presser by LE today on Haleigh's One Year Anniversary. One thing I feel I have learned with this case is to read between the lines of what LE dose and dose not say and put them side by side to get some kind of picture of what LE is saying. But that is just my way of thinking.

LE made some "Very Strong Statement's" today.

Inconsistencies in Misty's story. (We the public have seen/heard all of Misty's different versions of events. I, IMO have seen Ron make odd jesturs while Misty has spoken, which I always found very odd. IMO.)
Misty is the key to cracking the case. (The "Key" will unlock the "Lock" of the treasure chest of information. IMO)
•LE has conducted formal interviews with 76 different individuals who were identified as having possible information in the Haleigh investigation.
DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and
•
(LE has someone's DNA, maybe Haleigh's and other on items of interest that have been found over the months, even though each time something was found LE recanted their statements saying that the items had nothing to do with the Haleigh investigation. Items are being held as evidence..IMO)

•LE received 644 reported false sightings, that have been follow up . None of the sightings have been determined to be credible. (IMO, if Haleigh were still alive she would have been seen by now and LE would not be suspecting foul play.
Meaning

Dishonest or treacherous behavior.
Violent conduct
An act committed or omitted in violation of a law forbidding or commanding it and for which punishment is imposed upon conviction.
Unlawful activity: statistics relating to violent crime.
A serious offense, especially one in violation of morality.
An unjust, senseless, or disgraceful act or condition. )

•FDLE processed the crime scene. Many items of potential evidentiary value were collected and sent to FDLE's crime lab for analysis (i.e. for fingerprints and DNA).
All of evidence has been examined and/or processed, but none of it has identified any suspect or additional leads as to who the suspect(s) may be
. (IMO, this leads me to believe that LE may have evidence of decomposition, but no trace as to who committed the act of foul play.)

Which leads me to believe that Haleigh is no longer alive. I pray my feelings are wrong! I pray she is safe somewhere being taken care of. But reading this today has given me the sad assumption that Haleigh is no longer here on earth.
LE has not been able to find a body or link the perpetrator (s) that committed foul play...that committed the crime.)
.:furious:

Is this the straw that will break the camel's back? Hopefully!

It seems that now things are stirred up with folks being in jail and talking from jail -- and we are seeing some real colors -- LE are giving the whole group a nudge.

A dose of reality thrown in for good measure.

I do not believe and nothing will change my mind....RC did not get rid of his daughter. I think MC knows who did it and I feel someone will be talking soon. JMO...the people I suspect..one lives in TN and the other moved to MA along with TC...who knows EXACTLY what happened.

I agree with you, except I think it is someone that Misty knows, not Ron. My feelings only....I can "see" his face. He was Misty's friend. I know that I am not making sense to a lot of you, but I think you know, Chesterp. JMO

BBM

You saw this where? In a dream?
lol...Might ought to make that clear before people go running to LE about you! :dance:

I already told LE a day or so after she went missing..... Do I care if people laugh....not one bit..... I did not ask for the dream and the contents.

chespterp.. Dreams aren't always what they seem..
Also you claim she was scooped off the mattress by someone in a striped shirt, but it wasn't Ron C..Have you ever thought it could be another member of his family?
BTW...I saw Ron C in his first plea interview and he had on striped shirt... Not saying it was him but he does own a striped shirt...JMO

And IIRC the LVA test revealed Haleigh was never put to bed that night, so who scooped her up if she wasn't there? And since Ron C has lied so much last thing I would ever do is take him at his word. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280