penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a single inkling of an iota of a twinkle of a second that Jodi Arias went from ZERO criminal activity to stealing a gun and brutally butchering Travis Alexander.

Doesn't, did NOT and never did happen that way.

Just not documented.

I believe you are right. I always thought Jodi started stealing stuff from a young age, and probably from every house she's ever been in. When people have no identity of their own, they like to take other people's possessions. Somewhat like living life vicariously through them.

Someone told me once "those who lie will cheat, those who cheat will steal, those who steal will kill" - maybe an overstatement but I think it just shows a natural progression of lying and deceit. Eventually it becomes a bigger and bigger crime.

Okay, what the hay is going on now? Why are they kicking everyone out of the courtroom? Gah all the cloak and dagger shenanigans are frustrating!

If you're too embarrassed to be seen testifying for your "friend" then don't do it. Hasn't this chick been on tv already in all her tattoed glory? Isn't this the one who sat beside JA's mom?

Awe man, I have missed EVERYTHING! Had work training today! How's everyone feeling?

Jodi's mother for anything. The "wooden spoon" defense is beyond pathetic. The jury knows well enough who the "abuser' in that family is and was. I can't even imagine how sick the jury is of her...

Seems to me they are going to throw mom under the bus. It makes no sense to trash mom then put her up to testify on JA's behalf.

This is so weird. Gives the impression all of these wits are under threat of being shot for testifying for JA or something.

Yes, like they are testifying against a mob boss. What a sham. moo

OMG, just explain to me why I'm sitting here accomplishing nothing for hours now. Please I beg you to not recess after all this waiting. :please: I'm pleading for my own sanity. I've been so patient.

my own :drama:

I don't think the DT would want the jury to go home for the weekend with ONLY the VIS's in their minds... That would be a bad move for the defense, imo

Who cares if they end early? The jury can think about the family's statements all weekend.

What's she going to say, since being incarcerated JA has been kind sweet and loving ...

What is the bet HLN show Patti's testimony along with a small image of her face in the corner .. personally I hope they do.

I bet she thinks if she testifies without video the clip will not end up on Youtube being ridiculed by many.

imo dt & junior atty ja may think not asking her mom to beg for her life will get ja sympathy. throwing her mother under the bus yet again. nothing is as it seems with ja pure mirrors and lies. jmo

imo Nurmi got the judge to yell at the Alexander family that they are to sit still and not react and Just Take whatever baloney Darryll Brewer and Patti and Donovan Gus Searcy dish out as they testify to save Jodi's life.

I don't believe for a single inkling of an iota of a twinkle of a second that Jodi Arias went from ZERO criminal activity to stealing a gun and brutally butchering Travis Alexander.

Doesn't, did NOT and never did happen that way.

Just not documented.

I think she knew a few "tricks" if you know what I mean.

What's this "she's not a career criminal" business? Didn't she spend her formative years stalking? Didn't she spend months spying and illegally accessing TA's accounts and online social networks? Didn't she threaten by intimidation almost every woman Travis dated? Didn't she kick a dog? Didn't she refuse to honor a verbal contract over the car loan? Didn't she spend weeks plotting and scheming? Didn't she spend 5 years constructing lies to tell the court?

What is a career criminal if not that?

From Troy Hayden: Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see #FOX10

How about if we see her but not hear her? That would work for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid