penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness doesn't want her face on TV but it is a good guess that if paid for interviews after this is said and done she will show her face.

Isn't this witness the same girl who appeared on one of the HLN evening shows (JVM, NG, DD?) claiming to be a childhood friend and even brought pics from her wedding that Jodi was bridesmaid of???

And NOW she doesn't want face on TV? Isn't HLN just gonna play clips from previous appearance?

('course that licensing fee thing probably kicked in with the wedding pics :banghead:)

I know... me thinks either>

1. We run late today (lol) and end today.
2. Nothing until Monday.

Monday's probably a court day off. Jodi may not want to show up Monday. The judge might have other cases. The people giving testimony may have prior commitments. Maybe Tuesday, too. Wednesday? You knows? La di da.

Who knows when it will convenient to reconvene? It's only lives at stake and being imposed upon, and hundreds of thousands of taxpayer bucks. No rush...

Oopsies, my anger is showing.

Give me a 2 min lead before you read this post...

I am really starting to feel pretty miserable delighting in Jodi's demise here. Her own mother wont testify, and she has some pretty sad representations of friends defending her life. Maybe she really has be handed a crappy spot in this life...

AND that's exactly the DT play here folks... dont kill the girl, she hasnt had love or happiness like the rest of us. Our mother's would be there no matter what, our friends would shine their faces in a million candles for us. None of us have ever behaved a cruel as she, she doesnt get my sympathy for one moment. We have choices, she chose to be the most selfish person in the world.

Her own mother won't testify because it'll contradict her testimony of abuse. It's a ploy. I can't muster a milligram of sympathy for this absolutely disgusting excuse for a human and the cruel way she murdered Travis over and over and over, then proceeding to label him as a pedophile and delighting in her lies? REPUGNANT. I normally don't find it in good taste to celebrate things like this but I am celebrating and reveling in the delight of where Jodi has wound up. Because she put herself there. I hate her more tha anything I've ever hated in my life. I hope she gets the death penalty, and I've never felt that way about anyone except the two men who murdered the Petit family.

Jodi's friend will not be on TV-does it really matter
as long as she is in front of that jury making a fool of herself in front of them
works for me
the jury will not know she does not want her face shown on TV-

All JMO

I think they will think it's a little odd that no one is in the court room except TA's family.

did the tweeters ever say if Nurmi came back to the courtroom after walking straight out?

Think about the delays this way... Can you imagine how the family and jury feel? Re the audio only... LOL to that. Jodi is going down in flames "Look out below!"

Suspiciously quiet from the JA tweeters... no new tweets.

Geez Judge call it a day already so people can go home! You know that is what will happen. She is waiting on the DT and they are taking their time.

tictoc tictoc, this is costing thousands of dollars an hour. get that seal down and get this "finale" started.

6:06 p.m. ET: HLN's producer at the courthouse says everyone has been asked to leave the courtroom except family members. The doors to the courtroom are locked.

5:40 p.m. ET: The bailiff has announced that court will resume in 30 minutes.

4:57 p.m. ET: The attorneys are in the judge's chambers.

Patti has slurred her way onto all of our television screens ALREADY...SO someone plz explain why now we are even having this ridiculous last minute ruling, barring her face from our television screens?

has she forgotten that we have all already seen her and know exactly who she is?

I don't get it at all!

I'm betting court will be adjourned for the day.....

OMG, just explain to me why I'm sitting here accomplishing nothing for hours now. Please I beg you to not recess after all this waiting. :please: I'm pleading for my own sanity. I've been so patient.

my own :drama:

^^^this!

I have not commented one "peep" all day.
The "friend" has already been "seen" in court.
really????

I agree. If you refuse to have your face shown stay home.
IMO if I feel the need to "go there" to save a "friend" from the death
penalty, my convictions would be strong enough to withstand any scrutiny.

I would sing it LOUD or not at all.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member