Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love that song! That said, my son married a gal from Thailand. He met her when he was teaching English at Thailand school. My in-laws still live there and are very poor and we all contribute $ to try to make their lives easier. Not everyone is in the "sex trade" business there. Just jumping off of your post Truth Detector. My post is not directed at you.

When they met, she probably respected the boss, as most everyone else did.

When he was no longer the boss, now paying child support and probably alimony, with both of them upside down in that Palm Desert house that was to be her entrée into the real estate mogul lifestyle, DB as JA's gravy train was derailed.

He should thank himself every day that he didn't make her the beneficiary of a very large life insurance policy.

Wow! I hadn't even thought of insurance policy, but must agree 100%. DB not in the least bit credible. I still believe JA has a lot of dirt on that guy, his script sounded like something Jodi wrote. Of course he adjusted as needed to make himself smell of roses.

Why do I feel like tomorrow is going to be Show and Tell time? :floorlaugh: I can just see Jodi trotting in her crayon tracings to show the jury how valuable she could be to society. I hate having such a hard heart when it comes to her, but she refuses to feel one ounce of pity or regret for killing Travis 3 times over. She seems to think we should all just accept that as a necessity and move on. It's not going to happen. When you take a life, you should lose your life. If a jury spares your life, it's because you show real remorse for your actions. I don't think she's capable of real remorse. She's just that cold. I hope tomorrow is her second to the last performance. If she's given death, doesn't she have a right to say something before sentence is pronounced? If so, she'll be in those "do these stripes make my butt look big" clothes. :floorlaugh:

maybe she will sing to the jury--since she thinks that lousy voice is great

Why is the DT pitching a fit if JA asks fir the DP. Isn't it her right to ask for that? She was found guilty, verdict didn't go as they had hoped. So they lost, why can't she ask for DP and the jury grant that wish without the DT standing in the way?

She better be careful what she wishes for she may get it.

schizotypal is a personality disorder, they sound similar to schizphrenia only because of the schizo part.

edited to add: i see this was already adressed.

from this case I am learning about personality disorders! You guys know about such must come to the Andrea Sneiderman thread as that case starts on July 9th in Atlanta

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I love that song! That said, my son married a gal from Thailand. He met her when he was teaching English at Thailand school. My in-laws still live there and are very poor and we all contribute $ to try to make their lives easier. Not everyone is in the "sex trade" business there. Just jumping off of your post Truth Detector. My post is not directed at you.

Interesting lyric, that.

Contrasting an international chess championship with nightlife in Siam.

Even a hat-tip to Yul Brynner in one line...

Murray Head was decades ahead of the rap craze.

I wonder if Jodi has demanded easels to display all her "art work". Seems I didn't miss much today. This case just cant get any crazier. I pray it goes without a hitch tomorrow and Jodi shows the Jury once again who and what she truly is.

Jodi claimed on the stand that Darryl's ex was moving from Palm Desert back to Monterey and he wanted to move to be close to his son. They had a home together and he was just going to get up and leave. I'm sure at this point Jodi realized she was not a number one priority in Darryl's life. He did not have a problem with relocating once his son was gone. I really think the feelings of being abandoned may started with Darryl. So he may have some guilt feelings about how they left things.

I think it's possible she guilted him into feeling bad, but I don't believe it was anything but more manipulation on her part.

Yes. I wonder when the Mormon's came to the door?

So from Spring '06- September '06, she transformed herself into a Mormon trophy wife wannabe.

I wonder if Jodi was a blonde when she was with DB.

IIRC ( keep in mind I do have memory problems when screamy meany men yell at me) Travis introduced her to the Book of Mormon in the fall so Darryl must be mistaken. Dr. Demarte testified that JA changed her hair color, got the implants and bought a car to emulate DB's ex wife.

from this case I am learning about personality disorders! You guys know about such must come to the Andrea Sneiderman thread as that case starts on July 9th in Atlanta

Do you know if the AS case will be televised?

I am not as familiar with all the legalities as most on the board, so hoping someone can explain what the 'stay' was that KN asked for....what was it and in laymans terms, what does it meam? Thanks!

moo.. means stop this trial right now until I get an answer on something from higher above legally

I just watched the interview with Darrell. he said in the interview that he did not know she was going to Mesa ? Did not he say that on the stand?

I think when he was on the stand and JM ask him if he knew JA was going to Mesa he replied "yes" but it came out in almost a whisper.

He testified that JA changed after she became involved with PPL, that was around the time she got her breast implants, but he also said he thought she wanted to have the implants because his ex- wife had gotten them. I was kind of confused about that because he seemed to imply that her involvement with PPL changed her and she wanted implants, on the other hand he was saying she wanted them because his ex-wife had gotten them.

Also on the stand he stated JA had never been left alone with his son. In the interview he stated that he trusted JA completely, otherwise he would never have trusted her with his son - which indicates to me that she had been alone:websleuther: with his son.

I hate it when I know peoples testimony better than they do! That is the curse of being a "sleuther".

I plan to be there. Need to spend some time getting up to speed before Trial starts. Hubby asked me the other day "So whats the next case" :facepalm:

maybe she will sing to the jury--since she thinks that lousy voice is great

I bet the jury would love to hear the song she was singing in the interrogation room when she was by herself that had the line 'it might change my memory'.

She better be careful what she wishes for she may get it.

They should have a couple doctors dressed up in scrubs walk past her a few times tomorrow with their medical bags in 1 hand and a straight jacket in the other, and just walk by her a few times to scare her. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh my!

"WHAT WE MAY EXPECT TOMORROW: 10-15 easels set up around the court room with Jodi's art work. Jodi will get up before the jury and describe each piece of art."

This from a poster on Facebook called: "Juan Martinez vs. the FOG - The Voice for Travis Alexander"

His ex wife was blonde. Dr. DeMarte said JA colored her hair to look more like his ex. Same with the boob job, the car she drove, and style of clothing. There is a picture they show of Jodi with Darryl and his son and she has blonde hair.

Is that when she got mormonized:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member